• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

raido KASAI

Ansei Master Badass
Choking on a Sweetroll ? :D
Mama Cass, is that you?

Oh wait, that was a ham sandwich.

For mine, being a skilled warrior, I'd like to think it would be doing something heroic or some legendary feat, but it would probably be on his way back home after doing something like that just to be killed when a high-flying dragon just happens to take a dump which then freezes and squashes him flat inside a decent-sized and somewhat smelly impact crater.

Funny though that nothing ever gets crapped on by a flying dragon overhead. Birds take a dump on my car seemingly every 2-3 days. It's really no wonder why dragons are so prone to violence. You just try to live life immortally constipated and see if you don't have anger issues too.

Wildroses

While most of my characters retire from adventuring and die of ripe old ages surrounded by weeping grandchildren, there is one exception.

I have one Dawnguard elf character married to Sondas Drenim. About 82 years after the events of Skyrim (when she was still in her prime as elves live 300 years), she and Sondas visited a Hall of the Dead to visit the resting place of their adopted human children, who died at a ripe old age by human standards.

They were jumped by a trio of vampires out for her revenge for 83 or so years of Dawnguard work. First they fed on her until she was too dizzy from blood loss to stand up. Then they made her watch while they killed Sondas. When he was dead they bought him back as a zombie and had him beat her to death with the pickaxe he loves so much he never takes it off.

I came up with that after trying to figure out why that character was so conflict avoiding and timid. I decided it was because she can see visions of her future and has been since a very young age. Knowing just how much pain and violence is waiting for her didn't do good things to her mental health.

raido KASAI

Ansei Master Badass
My joke post above aside, I figure at some point in Kasai's future, probably 10-15 years after the main quest line (he's in his mid 20's during the game) he gets killed when he charges into a confrontation with the Thalmor agents that ambushed and killed his parents in front of him when he was just a kid on his father's ship in Hunding Bay off the coast of Stros M'kai.

He does chose several years prior to his end to cure himself of the beast blood like he helped Kodlak pull off. He chooses to do so not because he considers the alternative of the Wild Hunt a bad option, but he longs to go back and be able to drink again with Ysgramor and Olaf One-Eye like he did after defeating Alduin. Besides, the sweet rolls in Sovngarde are off the chain.

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage
By a follower activating a trap. Such will be the death of the great and powerful, the most cunning and blood thirsty... Bard who can't play any instrument.

Sparky04

Never being able to find her way out of Wolfskull Cave. :p

The Wanderer

Young Heritic
I always think of a way for my characters to die before I part with them. I had a very lonely Alchemist who ran in to a bandit camp after his trusty companion Meeko, and well they never made it out. He wasn't much of a fighter but he died protecting the only thing keeping him alive, a good death if I do say so myself.

raido KASAI

Ansei Master Badass
By a follower activating a trap. Such will be the death of the great and powerful, the most cunning and blood thirsty... Bard who can't play any instrument.
Could be worse, you could have a dog follower push you off a cliff

raido KASAI

Ansei Master Badass
I always think of a way for my characters to die before I part with them. I had a very lonely Alchemist who ran in to a bandit camp after his trusty companion Meeko, and well they never made it out. He wasn't much of a fighter but he died protecting the only thing keeping him alive, a good death if I do say so myself.
"stupid dog"

:D

Morgan

For mine, being a skilled warrior, I'd like to think it would be doing something heroic or some legendary feat, but it would probably be on his way back home after doing something like that just to be killed when a high-flying dragon just happens to take a dump which then freezes and squashes him flat inside a decent-sized and somewhat smelly impact crater.

Funny though that nothing ever gets crapped on by a flying dragon overhead. Birds take a dump on my car seemingly every 2-3 days. It's really no wonder why dragons are so prone to violence. You just try to live life immortally constipated and see if you don't have anger issues too.

Oh but they do. I won't say where, but here's a hint: Where the Greybeards live used to be called "Hrothgar Valley".

raido KASAI

Ansei Master Badass

Oh but they do. I won't say where, but here's a hint: Where the Greybeards live used to be called "Hrothgar Valley".
They do live below the throat of the world. Never really thought about what part of the world that would make where they are living at...

Not sure I want to...

:D

Anouck

Queen of Procrastination
Arch-Mage Thorek - Died 4E 201 Falling off College of Winterhold bridge.

Harbinger Lorkmir Bear-Arm - Died 4E 201 Killed by a mud crab from behind while on last bit on health during fight with a legendary dragon.

Witchhunter Raven - Died 4E 201 Killed by trap set off by follower.

Arathor - Died 4E 201 Death by jumping on wheel cart.

We should start a support group for the poor people who have lost characters in similar ways.

tumblr_m49xc9NdXW1rpexth.gif