Spoiler Dark Choices: Life of a Dark Brotherhood Initiate

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, thanks for visiting our fan fiction section. You should only write stories that aren't related to your character's encounters, if you wish to write a story about your character please post an entry in your blog.

Before reading or writing a story, please make sure to read this thread. Thanks, Guest, and we hope you enjoy this section.

Sweet Solitude

Dark Choices​
Chapter 1: Doomed Start​

Another great day at the farm. Only 17 of our chickens got slaughtered by some milk drinking Adventurer. This tends to be the norm here in Falkreath now adays. I hate the farm life, but I have no choice. After my parents death, I was left with a farm that barely sustains it's self.

I make my way to Dead Man's Drink Inn to get away from life. As I open the door a familiar voice fills the room. "Welcome to the Dead Man' s Drink"

"Thanks Valga, What have you got for sale?" I ask

"Food for the hungry, Drink for the thirsty"

I look through the wares and buy a BlackBriar Mead and pay Valga 10 gold. Then I ask "got any gossip?"

"Finally some good news in this time of war! The Dark Brotherhood has been Vanquished from all of Tamriel! The Pentitus Oculatus came and cleared out every soul in their Sanctuary! Who would have guessed they were holding off just a bit North-West form here?"

"Yeah, good news..." I reply as I walk out of the innwith my mead, holding back my tears . I did see the Penitus Oculatus pass through Falkreath, but I didn't think anything of it. Once outside I ran to the shack behind my chicken house and garden. Running inside, I throw the mead at the manikin I use for dagger practice, then begin sobbing. The Dark Brotherhood was the only way out of the farm life for me. I have no want to join the Compainions, for they are glorified merecenaries who do odd jobs for money. And being a Nord, I have little skills in Magic except for the spells Clarvoance and Magelight. Although I am amazing with stealth and daggers, I have absolutley no skills in lockpicking or pickpocketing. So, there goes the Thieves guild. Now that the Dark Brotherhood is gone, I am stuck here.

My tears begin to dry up and I look over to my left and notice my collection of Dark Brotherhood related book. I crawl over to my collection and pick up my favorite " A Kiss, Sweet Mother", and begin to cry myself to sleep.

...​

Two days have pasted,and I continue my daily routine of harvesting my potatoes and carrots, feeding what's left of my chickens (5 more have been slaughtered), walking around town and complaining, hit my manikin with a dagger repeatedly, and cry myself to sleep. Tonight I decided to go to The Inn again.

"Welcome to the Dead Man's Drink Inn"

I walk in and ask Valga about any gosssip, expecting some local rumors or talk about the war.

"The Emperor is dead, by the DARK BROTHERHOOD! I thought they were gone after what happened at their sanctuary. Guess the all of Tamriel was wrong..." she replied in hushed voice

"Are you serious?? The Dark Brotherhood is Back? By Sith, um Talos! this is grave news for everyone" I bite my cheecks to hold back my smile. My life isn't over yet.

...​

Sweet Solitude

Reserved

Sweet Solitude

Reserved

Sweet Solitude

Reserved

King o' the Britains

Supreme Commander of Elite Awesomeness
good idea. iv'e always thought that there should be a story behind the initiates