• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Jociel of Daggerfall

Master Assassin
My good people of the Daggerfall Covenant. I am hearing about the rapid growth of the Aldmeri Dominion. We need to step up, my brothers and sisters! We can not allow those rotten Thalmor to set up a foothold in Cyrodiil! They say "Elven supremacy is the only truth!" Well I say we all have a right to be on the continent of Tamriel! And if it means eliminating the Thalmor entirely in order to protect our homes, then so be it!

We have our rights, and we will let our enemies understand that we will NOT allow them to discourage us from rising against the iron fist that they intend to place on our lives!

My fellow members of the Daggerfall Covenant...I am here to propose an ultimatum...I have created an elite group of assassins, the Daggerfall Mafia. We are currently making a deal with separate alliances of the Daggerfall Covenant , which will result in three alliances...one alliance for stealth-oriented people, another for the more combat-oriented, and a third alliance for all you mages out there. This, in turn, will allow greater organization among our members and help set up a devastating strong point within Cyrodiil and all throughout Tamriel which will prevent our enemies from destroying our way of life.

So I ask you, if you wish to end the threats of those who want to rule the continent purely for personal reason, please comment below or start a conversation with me. Together, we will rise above all our foul enemies, and protect our loved ones!!!

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts