Daedric artifacts question (PS3 trophy related)

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

missingno

Article Writer
So I'm trying to get platinum trophy for skyrim, one of the last ones i have is to collect a certain amount of Daedric artifacts.

Over the hundreds of hours I've been playing, i have collected the ebony mail, i have a feeling i dropped it at some point because i was carrying to much and forgot it was an artifact.
Because I've dropped it, does that mean that won't count as one of the artifact I've collected?

xSuoiveDx

Dave, The Quiet One.
There is a list here......

Spoiler - Daedric Artifacts | Skyrim Forums

And here is how you can get 2 Daedric Artefacts from one quest....

Updated:

It is entirely possible to obtain both the Ring of Hircine as well as the Savior's Hide. In order to do so, first you must help Sinding eliminate the remaining hunters. After doing so, speak with Sinding to complete his quest objective, then kill him. When you remove his skin, immediately avoid contact with the Hircine's spectral avatar and exit the cave, leading you to the spirit of the white stag, which will then reward you with the uncursed Ring of Hircine. Now re-enter the cave and speak with Hircine's spectral avatar to receive the Savior's Hide.

If you do it this way & get both the Hide & the Ring it counts as 2 Daedric Artefacts not as 1. Before starting the Quest I needed 2 Artefacts to get the Oblivion Walker Achievement & by getting both the Ring of Hercine & Savior's Hide I also got the Achievement which means that I don't need to get the Masque of Clavicus Vile.