• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
S

SynnerLarkie

make me a Hulkie one sethiepie ? with a sexy she hulk.. but not my avatar one

Minstrel

Queen of Evil
So hey again. I know I keep coming here to get sigs made, but they are always really good! Is it possible to have another one made? Well actually, it is another three but they are reaally simple. I'll put what I want, thanks if you can make it. :)

Basically, for number 1 can I have this image ---> http://static.skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/images/20483-4-1342292225.jpg cropped so anything below the eyes is gone. you know a bit like it old movies when it would go all dramatic and make the screen really thin so it is just the eyes? Basically I want that but with her hair still in the pic. From the top of the image to the middle of her nose. And then can I have 'Lexi' written in the sky besides her head.

Then number two is the same but with this image ---> http://i829.photobucket.com/albums/zz213/ChevinResearch/Morrigan.jpg Cropped like the other one from the top to the middle of the nose. (can I have her eyes red like in my current sig aswell?) and in the empty space besides her head can I have 'Circe' written.

Then number three with this image ---> http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb57088/vgtes/images/8/80/19623-1-1340983737.jpg In the same style as the other two, from the top to the middle of her nose, might be a bit tricky because it is slanted, with 'Sita' written in the free space next to her head.

All the writting can be in any cool looking font, but can it be oldish looking? Thanks so much if you can do all of that! :D I will really appreciate it. :D

MushroomGenius

Jarl of Fungi, Great Khal of the Mushraki
I never even got a thank you for the last one.

PASS.

Minstrel

Queen of Evil
I never even got a thank you for the last one.

PASS.
Dude, did you get my sig banned? Come on, that taking it a bit far if you did. I said thank you twice in advance in case I forgot because I was travelling. I always said thank you in advance or told you I appreciated it. :sadface:

Wth.

Rayven

Global Moderator
Staff member
Sig banned from where? I'm still seeing your sig tacked to the bottom of your posts... Help me understand, please?

Jersey Dagmar

Just in time for the fiyahworks show! BOOM!
I see a 403 Forbidden Error from Imageshack. But, that error is from Imageshack, not this forum. MushroomGenius didn't get anything banned.

And hey, Mushroom, if you aren't too busy I would love a signature. ;)

Minstrel

Queen of Evil
I see a 403 Forbidden Error from Imageshack. But, that error is from Imageshack, not this forum. MushroomGenius didn't get anything banned.

Well I was just checking because MushroomGenius was the author. I didn't know if it was possible for him to get it banned. Anyway, no hard feeling MushroomGenius, I got my new sig and I'm sorry for forgetting to thank you. :)

MR-WIKI-96

I know all! I am the WIKI!
Are you still doing Signatures? If so, I have a a request. :)

I want this picture. With I AM WIKI in black. With I in the top-left corner. AM in the top-middle. Then WIKI in the top-right corner.

The font has to be in IMPACT font.

I hope that you are still doing sigs and that this is possible. :)

Thank you in advance. :D

MushroomGenius

Jarl of Fungi, Great Khal of the Mushraki

Here you go.... hope you like

11thdoctorcopy.png

I know nothing about the show, but did a bit of snooping.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts