• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, thanks for visiting our fan fiction section. You should only write stories that aren't related to your character's encounters, if you wish to write a story about your character please post an entry in your blog.

Before reading or writing a story, please make sure to read this thread. Thanks, Guest, and we hope you enjoy this section.

Melee

I'm back, bitches
Ohh! Speaking of artwork, I have a few new pieces I want to add to my album.

Star Gazer

Isnar's beautiful complexion beats all other competition!!! I'm going to bed. Headache. :mad:

Mr.Self Destruct

Chosen Undead
When I was younger I used to draw all the time, like, everybody in grade school knew me because of my 'artistic skills.' Nowadays I'm not quite as good, hell I suck now.

Melee

I'm back, bitches
I'm still kind of known as the "artistic one", but not so much now because I'm in all art classes. :p

Skyrimosity

"The Artistic One"? What, they don't have names at your school?

Van Moro

Name: Deep-Swimmer
Race: Argonian

Class: Thief and Ring combatant
Appearance: Dark red skin with wide, knowing eyes. Short for an Argonian, and sharpened talons. Circled Argonian horns.

Personality:
Deep-Swimmer has a hatred for, well, everyone. He particularly dislikes Argonians, and although distrusting of most can be befriended from alot of work. Quiete abrupt

Story: Born under the sign of the shadow, Deep-Swimmer was originally to become a Shadowscale. However when his kind saw how much noise he made, they abandoned and dumped him in Riften at age of 15. Deep-Swimmer then made it his mission to become a better sneak. He became quiete good at sneaking, and learnt to use the blessing of the shadow at times where it was most needed.

Deep-Swimmer would make his money at the Riften Fishery, barely making enough to pay his share at Haelga's Bunkhouse. He found himself a poor combatant, but would use this as an advantage to make deals with the other combatants and the host/s to let him fall some when the pay was enough.

Skyrimosity

So, um, I know it says the recruiting is open, but is it open Mr. SD?

Melee

I'm back, bitches

Melee

I'm back, bitches
I diiiiiiid. :D

Skyrimosity

My character's asleep in a pile of hay. I was thinking I might have something happen with him in the middle of the night but I won't go into detail.

Melee

I'm back, bitches
I shall continue posting tomorrow, I've got to get some sleep. I have work in the morning.

Mr.Self Destruct

Chosen Undead
This August when I head out to California I'll be getting a job at a family friend's office building being his "assistant."

Sounds thrilling. It's not really an official job, but he'll be paying me like minimum wage.

Melee

I'm back, bitches
Hey, it's better than working at a Panera making sandwiches. -_-