• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, thanks for visiting our fan fiction section. You should only write stories that aren't related to your character's encounters, if you wish to write a story about your character please post an entry in your blog.

Before reading or writing a story, please make sure to read this thread. Thanks, Guest, and we hope you enjoy this section.

Melee

I'm back, bitches
Hey Rob, I think I might try this RP out, I've never done a "bad" character before. ;) Give me a bit to write up a character card.

Garashbur

The Armored Troll
Well, it just wouldn't be very conspicuous having a troll running around. ;)

Basically I wanted the Fight Club to consist of everyday people, the man next door or the girl that runs a small fruitstand. But them imprisoning a troll kind of turns them into jerks.
it's an underground sewer, where people do illegal things. I don't think we will be seeing many 'normal' people down there. :D So we have 5 people now? How many do you think we'll want?

Garashbur

The Armored Troll
Yeah sure, what do you have in mind? Like the underground skooma lab a few hundred feet away from the fight club needed some extra muscle, so they hired Garashbur? I don't understand what you mean by tied into another faction.

Mr.Self Destruct

Chosen Undead
Yeah, how about some deviants in the ratway lock you up and make you a sort of unwilling pet? Just skooma crazed sewer dwellers.

R'alle

young but able
Name: R'alle(pronounced Rally)
Sex:Male
Appearance: 4'4. Weighs 96 Ilbs. Look at my profile pic for physical look. White with brown marks on both arms.
Race: Khajiit
Backstory: Personal if you wanna know. ....ask him
Purpose: Wants to make a difference in skyrim anyway he can.
Skills: Stealthy, uses claws , very intelligent, tactical thinking process.
Weakness: gullible , he also loves sweet, In the 30 minutes around he wakes up he is unaware, his smell is weak same as eye sight, and hearing, He has a rest deficit disease, meaning he doesn't sleep well and he is crabby when he wakes. Likes to talk, and he's really shy. Deathly afraid of the undead.
Extra: He is young so he's open minded. You actions will influence him more than it would influence an adult.
He is all ears. Follows orders. Extremely curious. Faster than most men. See in the dark. Excellent hearing. No weapons only claws. He likes to stun the enemy not kill. He's elusive. Sense of smell is like an argonian's.
Really likes treats ( sweetrolls charred honey salmon, Honey comb sticks). Keeps very few secrets. is very aware.

R'alle

young but able
May I join?

R'alle

young but able
Alright did you guys already start the thread?