• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Neveraine

BRINGER OF DEATH
Granted, but this suit of armor takes a mind of its own and eventually morphs itself onto your skin and into your brain taking control of all of your facilities, and in practicalities killing you.

I wish people would laugh at my jokes.

Granted, but you have to tell at least one great joke every day, or else all of Earth will become emo and kill themselves.

I wish I was a transformer that would transform into an advanced fighter jet with a railgun.

Neveraine

BRINGER OF DEATH
Granted, but you can never transform back into human form, and end up being used by the military against your will, while they don't even realize that you have any consciousness, thus leading to your death in a training accident, having served no real purpose in the world.

I wish that you will consider this a great joke, so you don't become emo and kill yourself, also to have a merry christmas.

Epic Keith

By Ysmir you're going to FREEZE to death!
Granted, but you can never transform back into human form, and end up being used by the military against your will, while they don't even realize that you have any consciousness, thus leading to your death in a training accident, having served no real purpose in the world.

I wish that you will consider this a great joke, so you don't become emo and kill yourself, also to have a merry christmas.

Granted, but it's stolen by the Grinch!

I wish there was a peaceful world for one

Neveraine

BRINGER OF DEATH
Granted, but the world is only peaceful for me, as I rule the world and everyone are subject to my whims.

I wish for the legendary skyrim edition.

Colonelscout312

The Descendant of Tiber Septim.
Granted, but your computer isn't powerful enough to play it, hence it blows up the inside and fries the game.

I wish that the wish I make after this would not be corrupted.

Sent from my KFOT using Tapatalk

Neveraine

BRINGER OF DEATH
Granted, but you can't make that wish in this forum.

I wish I could win the next game I play.

Colonelscout312

Granted, but you can't play any more games.

I wish for Pizza Combos, lots of Pizza Combos that are perfectly fine, not tampered with, or poisoned, or stale, or anything like that, and that I can eat them. And that I won't die before or immediately after I eat them.

Sent from my KFOT using Tapatalk

Zokeyr

A non-factor
Granted, but they take (literally) forever to materialize.

I wish mods are able to be played on console without having to risk going to jail, or your console being shut down.

Colonelscout312

Granted, but the day that it happens, all consoles are taken off the market and only pc's are left to play games.

I wish that breast person to post wins game would end.

Also, bravo on corrupting that wish.

Zokeyr

A non-factor
Thanks.

Granted, but only if the last post is actually the last post.

I wish that every douche on the internet was permanently banned from the internet.

Colonelscout312

Granted, but then the world ends because the internet can't cope with not having all the douches who run things there and the world can't cope without the internet.

Colonelscout312

Whoops, I wish for skyrim to be co-op.

Colonelscout312

Granted, but you stole it and are put in jail for life, plus a thousand years.

I wish for death.

Granted, but you are resurrected by a necromancer who makes you his undead servant who has to do everything he says. And I do mean everything.

I wish Hopsin and Eminem would do a song together

Zokeyr

A non-factor
Granted, but they kill each other in the first 5 seconds of the song.

I wish I could draw.

Colonelscout312

Granted. But in order to draw you need to cut off your ear like vango.
I wish that this site was named skyrim forums.

Zokeyr

A non-factor
Granted, but it will shut down because of copyright.

I wish I could fight like Anderson Silva.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts