• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Panthera

Don Gato
Which doesn't take miracle working. I remember dungeon-crawling games from back in the times of the original Wizardry that prompted you on an automatic basis that you were getting hungry. For some reason I am thinking I remember something like that in the original TES:Arena but it's been a long time. I can literally see a screen in my head with the words "you are getting hungry" across the bottom of the player view above the HUD controls, but I can't fill in enough other details to say what game I'm seeing in my head.

Bro when I see your avatar, in that same moment I would wish for system like skyrim in real life. No offense but that picture is creeping me out.

I don't cook in Skyrim because there are no bathrooms.
that is a lie! I forget what dungeon i was crawling around....maybe it was that fort by Riften that you get a quest to help a guy reclaim it but there was a little cubby hole with part of the floor boards gone and a bucket in the middle.......if that wasnt the bathroom idk what is........maybe it was helgens keep i cant remember.

Kablewee

Good thing we don't HAVE to eat since my character never sleep ,drink, or eat :) You know there's a side quest that'll make you into cannibal, cooking + cannibal= Hannibal :) I may steal, kill, beat up belong to assasins, thieves and werewolf but I draw the line sir lol

Evelyn

make food do random cool things, turn your avatar into something else(think the fish from WoW), idk. Make it worth it for everyone, even if it doesn't buff you.

However, there is plenty else to do so I wouldn't worry about cooking.