• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Jake Johnson

Name: John Tnopreip (pronounced nop-reap - the "T" is silent); the last name is Pierpont backwards
    Race: Imperial (for the extra gold perk)

Primary Skills: Speechcraft (for better selling prices of scavenged goods)
    One-Handed Blade (he carries a sword)
    Destruction (Fire)
    Restoration
    Stealth
    Lockpicking
    Alchemy

Required Quests: No Stone Unturned (for the Prowler's Profit perk)

Story: John came to Skyrim because he heard about the land for sale. His being captured with Ulfric was simply bad luck.

He seeks to become Thane of all nine holds, with the houses and lands (especially the Hearthfire lands!) to support the title. Simply put, he wants to own all possible properties in Skyrim.

Name: Taliion

Known as: Ashstrider

Race: Dunmer

Morality: Grey, Inclined to good.

Body: Dark blue skin, black hair and red eyes. Is 1.87 cm tall, weights 93 kg. Has a scar right through his right eye, rendering him blind on said eye.

Story: I was born of an Imperial father and Dunmer mother, and I lived with Redguard step-brother. My parents names shall not be said, as it pains me too deeply. I was born in the Imperial city, under myLegionnaire father and Mage mother. My big Brother, Tohbu, was always a gifted fighter, clad in Ebony and unnaturally tall, even capable of matching Father in sword fight, a feat not done easily. My father had just finished teaching me the art of the sword, when suddenly, smoke and fire appeared, everywhere. The door opened, and five men and women came in with swords, axes and magic, not to mention red, piercing eyes. They quickly decapitated my mother, and both my brother and father stood up to fight. I sat there devastated, looking at my mother. Then, a sword slashed my eye, and I screamed as I didn't think possible. With my good eye, I saw my father dispatch the creature, only to take an arrow right between the eyes, and brother getting pinned. When I woke up, my brother's left some gold and an Ebony ingot, not to mention a card, telling me to not sorrow, as high Fathrr and mother would have mp wanted so. I travelled for years, until crossing a border to Skyrim. Things did not go so well...

Equipment: On cities, Blue Noble robes and a Steel Dagger. Outside, Chitin Armor and Skyforge War axe.

That is what I got so far!

Muad'dib

The mouse-shadow
    Name: Tarr

Race Orc, with the Volkihar strain of vampirism

Date and place of birth: 4E 167, Orsinium

Sexuality: Equal-opportunity sadist

Appearance: A tall and savage-looking orc, yet with a terrifying beauty about her, Tarr stands at over six feet, four inches tall and weighs at least two hundred pounds when nude. Her features are typical of an orc, with dull green skin, and short hair trimmed around the sides with a small, curved knot in the back. Smoldering vampiric eyes are surrounded by dark, almost black circles that give her face a skull-like appearance and make her eyes appear like fires in a deep pit. It isn't obvious whether it's makeup, tattooing, or some form of corruption, but on closer inspection they appear to be paint of a dark purple hue. Several scars mar the face, including a gash running from the chin to the left cheek, and apparent claw marks on the left cheek, running towards the eye. One of Tarr's tusk-like fangs is also chipped. The orc is built like a predator, with a hint of feminine curves showing through the muscle - and that's if one gets a glimpse of the woman without her heavy armor.

Biography: Tarr was born in Orsinium like many orcs, initially living a stronghold life and learning to forge armor, fight with blade and axe, wear heavy armor, and hunt animals. After her parents were killed in a clash with some group of humans or another, she left Orsinium and moved into the Breton land of Wayrest, abandoning her "gra-" last name. She grew up as a city orc, caring little for the primitive life and troubles of the stronghold orcs. Tarr had a brutal, calculating intelligence from early on, and survived her teenage years as a thug and enforcer for a local crime lord, then joined a mercenary company that traveled High Rock, Skyrim, and occasionally Hammerfell. Quickly working her way through the ranks, she led the group of mercenaries into a rebellion against their employers, and set herself up as a bandit chieftain like many orcs, raiding caravans and occasionally a large town. Once they killed a prominent nobleman attempting to take back his kidnapped daughter by force rather than pay the "generous" ransom, however, they were hunted and slowly whittled away. Realizing their time was at an end, Tarr killed many of her fellow bandits and offered the rest as a sacrifice, tying them up and letting the authorities find them while she left with a large amount of money to travel the continent.

She did just that, up until ten years ago, when she heard of a Dark Brotherhood contract in Skyrim that wasn't being replied to. She spoke to some nobleman or another, passing herself off as a member of the Brotherhood, taking his money and killing one of his competitors. Tarr wasn't very surprised when she found herself in a dark, damp cabin facing a blonde Nord that demanded repayment. Upon confirming that the only way to leave the cabin was by killing someone, Tarr quickly killed all three "targets" for Astrid, effortlessly bypassing her little riddle and impressing the woman with her brutality. For several years thereafter, Tarr worked as an assassin on behalf of the Dark Brotherhood, rarely being sneaky in her kills, but being smart enough to use subterfuge and cover them up - or frame another group for the kill. Five years ago, however, all that ended when she found herself at Castle Volkihar, being given the gift of blood by Lord Harkon after having delivered a valuable artifact to him, whose previous owner was a Brotherhood target. She enjoyed the additional power that arose from her vampirism, and the sudden hunger for blood that didn't surprise her - Tarr had held a bloodlust for quite a long time, but only figuratively, and blood didn't nourish her before.

Of course, Tarr knew that she couldn't hold allegiance to two powerful and influential groups at the same time...she had to make her choice, and the choice was to embrace her new nature as a vampire. Astrid informed her that the price for leaving was the same as entering: death. Unfazed, she put up her own money for a contract on a nearby bandit lord, and after saying goodbye to Astrid, carried out the contract herself. When the bandit's head was separated from his body, so too was Tarr separated from the Dark Brotherhood - permanently. She missed it a little, but didn't dwell, and eagerly began her new life as a creature of the night.

Skills:
    • Heavy Armor - The orc's physique is well-suited to heavy armor, and Tarr usually wears some form of it, occasionally hidden beneath a dark cloak.
    • Two-handed, One-handed, Block - Tarr prefers two-handed weapons, but usually keeps a dagger on her and doesn't mind quick war axes.
    • Destruction - Although she isn't one for the magical arts, Tarr does appreciate the use of a well-placed fireball, and anything else that brings widespread destruction and suffering upon her enemies.
    • Smithing - an early childhood as an orc in a stronghold started her on a path of improving her smithing skills, and she pursues it as a hobby, as well as remaining self-sufficient in weapons and armor.
    • Speech - With her newfound vampiric powers, Tarr finds it even more easy to intimidate people, or seduce them and take them someplace quiet for a feeding or a kill, though mainly the former.
    Weaknesses:
    • Speech - When it comes to speaking with people or trying to persuade them to lower prices, or anything of the sort without intimidating them or using her vampiric powers, Tarr's orc nature makes things difficult, not to mention making friends.
    • Sneak, Pickpocket - She can use her vampiric powers to remain unseen or stalk prey from a distance, but her size and bulk make it impractical to sneak around lifting keys and gems. She much prefers the direct approach, in any case.
    • Most schools of magic - Tarr has begun to dabble in Conjuration, but the realm of magic remains closed off to her, due to a lack of interest and capability.

Name: Agandaur

Race: Khajiit

Personality: Quiet/ Some what reserved

Looks: 7'0", extremely muscular, he looks like a cross between a snow leopard and a bobcat.

Weapons: He wears a great sword on his side, and wields it like a long sword, one handed. He also keeps a silver dagger on his belt, just in case.

History: he grew up in elsewyre, and fought in the last great war, where he lost his left eye. After the war ended, he moved to skyrim, for a new start, and to forget the past. But his sense of adventure always gets the best of him. While serving in the great war, he became very skilled as a battle mage, but likes to call himself a paladin

Last edited:
    Scarlett
    Female Bosmer
    Wanderer
    About 19

She has velvet red hair that she likes to pull up in a twist with two plain metal chopsticks. Her eyes are emerald green with flecks of gold and she wears no warpaint. She grew up on Solstheim, but no one knows who her parents are or where she came from. Some Skaal found her in an abandoned house as a baby and brought her to Ravenrock where she was adopted by Geldis Sadri.

She grew up to realize that, though the Dunmer accepted her as one of their own, she was still too different to truly belong. She spent most of her time on her own exploring nearby ruins and playing in the forest as a child. The danger that can accompany such activities quickly prompted her steppa to ask Teldryn Sero to mentor her in self-defense because his attempts to get her to stop wandering off at all weren't working.

Teldryn accepted and oversaw her training in archery and with daggers, and when she was finally old enough to convince her steppa to let her, Scarlett set of for Skyrim in the hopes of finding her calling in life and escaping the monotony of a village content to sit and slowly rot as the mine completely dried up.

Balomew

y9ZPx4L.png

nHf2JTS.png

juu9VE5.jpg

AESGIR
    33 YEAR OLD MALE NORD
    2ND SUN'S DAWN, LADY, SKYRIM
    PERSONAL DETAILS

NICKNAMES/ALIASES: N/A.
    SEXUALITY: Presumably heterosexual.
    RELIGION: Traditional Nordic pantheon esp. Kyne. Susceptible to Daedric influence.

CURRENT RESIDENCE: Currently residing in the Cistern under Riften. On the road soon.
    AFFLICTIONS: No afflictions have been observed.
    AFFILIATIONS: N/A.
    POLITICAL VIEWS: Prefers native authority. Afraid of losing native traditions. Neutral.
    nHf2JTS.png
    PHYSICAL DETAILS

Typical Nord. Tall, overall built and lean, solid posture. Pale skin, shaggy dirty-blonde locks, hooded light blue eyes. Straight brows and short boxed beard.
    nHf2JTS.png
    EQUIPMENT

SKILLS:
    • MARKSMANSHIP expertise accounts for aim, speed, and force.
    • LIGHT ARMOR guards against cuts and thrusts and allows for fluid movement, but is susceptible to axes and heavy projectiles.
    • SPEECH means easy persuasion and, if requirements are met, intimidation.
    • SNEAK thieves have quiet footfalls and blend with shadows.
    • LOCKPICKING skill makes locks open and lock quick, easily, and quietly.
    • ONE HANDED is for emergency situations in which a dagger must be drawn.
    GENERAL SKILLS:
    • Fletching. Barbs heads and slims shafts for smoother flight but more fragile and not very effective at piercing armor. Does not apply poison.
    • Basic first aid. Always carries first aid supply kit.
    WEAPONS:
    • Oak bow weathered and worn from use but cared for. Uses steel arrows unless Orcish, elven, or ebony is available.
    • Orcish dagger, sheath silent by wool.
    APPAREL:
    • Set resembles Thieves Guild garb because it is. The bandoleer is missing and the bracers are slimmer. Well-worn.
    • Hooded burlap cloak.
    ITEMS:
    • First aid supply kit. Gauze, alcohol, health potion.
    • Journal, 3/4 complete. Keeping eye out for new journal.
    • Engagement ring.
    • Bedroll.
    nHf2JTS.png
    BIOGRAPHICAL DETAILS

FAMILY: Elujah, female Nord, mother, alive but mentally ill and currently missing. Harrison, male Nord, father, deceased and buried outside of Dawnstar, residence garden memorial with red mountain flowers at residence site.
    PERSONALITY: Serious, formal, and confident to the point of stubbornness. Doesn't like people relying on him. Empathic and guides by calculation rather than gut instinct. Insecure about actions once taken. Fierce if successfully angered esp. if drunk. Forward-minded, shy of loyalty.
    INTERESTS: Writing about locations and people, ancient lore and legends, Draugr, and dragon magic to name some.
    nHf2JTS.png

HISTORY

Early in childhood, Aesgir learned that it is not opinion that matters but bearing: how one presents oneself to others regardless of judgement. It was at this early age that he grasped the concept of language, and quickly became a natural at persuasion, which was easy as a child and became more rewarding during his teenage years when adults looked down on people his age, coming to be recognized as an unusually mature boy. He spent the first dozen years of his life dawdling in Dawnstar with his father, who had been a sailor during the Great War and rooted for the Imperials. Sailing was something that Aegnir has never tried, much to his dismay. He felt uneasy over deep water.

There was a sailing expedition in his teens. Aesgir had been invited but decided to hang back due to his insecurity and lack of experience. During the trip, a storm hit the Sea, common in the area. It hit so hard and unexpectedly that his father's boat tipped. Wreckage and corpses washed up at the docks thereafter, including Harrison's. Elujah was devastated and began to gently descend into madness. Her shock forced Aesgir to ignore his own grief and console her.

It was during this difficult period that the mother and son abandoned the family home, moving from Dawnstar to Riften. There, Aesgir's skills at persuasion were quickly exploited by the struggling Thieves Guild. They taught him how to lockpick and sneak, and Niruin trained him in marksmanship, a skill he soon exceeded at. He was a natural at fletching. Elujah was proud at first, but became more distant and prone to fits of anger. Memory loss plagued her. He cared for her deeply but was terrified of her presence, subconsciously pulling the two further apart.

Aesgir met a lovely young Argnonian woman called Asvee during these years. She was impressed by his stealth and anonymity in the presence of law. He grew proud and the two began to court. His attention turned from his tormented mother to this new woman in his life. In his late twenties, Aesgir was given a special assignment by the Guildmaster concerning a noblewoman and an amulet of interest. As this was the type of mission impossible to complete alone, he brought Asvee with him to retrieve it. The pair infiltrated the noblewoman's mansion, snatching up additional valuables on their way to the bedroom. After avoiding the guards, they entered the bedchamber and, after searching, found the amulet.

It wasn't until Aesgir reached the window that he noticed the wealthy couple murdered in their bed. He turned to Asvee to insist that they escape as soon as possible. Instead of his guildmate, however, he came face-to-face with guards, Asvee nowhere to be seen. Aesgir escaped through the window and returned to the Cistern. The Guildmaster was displeased and didn't believe his story. The mansion was crawling with guards, so he could not re-enter safely to find clues.

Aesgir is currently hiding from the Riften guard in the Cistern. His mother has disappeared and the guards haven't been persuaded to look for her yet. There has been no word about Asvee, the necklace, or the murderer. With the Guildmaster casting blame upon him like a persistent shadow, the town against him and his mother vanished, Aesgir is eagerly searching for an opportunity to escape from the town for a while. Around this time, stories of dragons begin to circulate. Here is where this story ends and ours begins.

y9ZPx4L.png

Last edited:

Hjalund Erikson

The Madman! o.0
    Name: Maximus Delcius Vulso
    Race: Imperial
    Height: 6"2'
    Eye color: Heterochromia iridum: Left Eye Blue, Right Eye Green
    Hair: Raven black, short cut
    Scars: Sabercat claw right face, several sword and burn scars across chest and back
    Armor: Armor of Thorns
    Armament: Spear of Thorns
    Misc.: Maximus suffers from amnesia, not remembering anything past when he woke up one day in the wilderness of Skyrim with his strange armor and weapon.

Personality
    Honesty
    Justice
    Unique traits/armor/weapons
    Hunting
    Slaughtering bandits
    Dislikes:
    Lies
    Adhering to the norm
    Daedra
    Beind bored
    Corruption

Personal Quirks
    Tends to lose focus easily
    Cannot resist a good woman
    Easily annoyed by what he classifies as stupidity

(Anything else is a WIP)

KageYuuki

Darkness rises when silence dies
    I'm going to preface this by saying most of the history and abilities comes from another site. Though even on the original site she's from, I've worked hard to keep her from being "OP". (And compared to the other two Immortals, she's far from it)

Name: Falin Nightlake

Species: Bosmer (Wood Elf)

Age: 210 (Despite her age, she still looks like a fairly young Bosmeri woman)

Class: Ranger

Major Skills: Stealth and archery

Weapons: Senche Tiger bone dagger, bow. She makes her own arrows from the bones of fallen prey and enemies. Depending on the creature, these arrows can have slightly different properties.

Appearance:

Falin shares many similarities with other Bosmer: a small, slender yet strong build that allows for an agile fighting style, and her eyes carry the unnatural look Bosmer are known for. Black sclera with a blood red iris. She prefers to keep her snow white hair cut very short. The wild hair often appearing spiked on its own.

Taking on an aspect of the Wild Hunt out of desperation wasn't without its consequences. Horns now grow from her head and her teeth are closer to a Senche Tiger's than a Bosmer's. The horns themselves aren't overly large, they sit between six to seven inches at their full height. The off-white horns bear a close resemblance to the antlers of a deer, even sprouting small tines as time went on. A training accident left her horns growing unevenly with the left now sitting about an inch shorter than the right. The true properties of these horns remain unknown with one mage discovering they seem to have large amounts of magic stored within.

While typically hidden beneath her armor, her right arm is covered in a sleeve of intricate tattoos. Complex knot work of vines and flowers representing the Bosmeri connection to the Green. The emblem of the Warriors of Y'ffre can be seen at the top near her shoulder.

Her armor is made from leather. Dragon scales have been meticulously layered along the cuirass, vambraces and boots resulting in an armor than can absorb some blows but still allow her to move freely. Carved dragon bone adds ornamentation while providing for extra reinforcement.

Personality:
    • Generally polite unless around friends. Being with people she knows tends to bring out the more playful and teasing side of her.
    • When in the company of those she dislikes or distrusts, she tends to keep a polite however rather cold air about her.
    • If she find herself having to work with a new team, she tends to remain quiet and professional. While she will follow the leader's orders her thoughts will be made known if something is amiss.
    • While she's willing and able to work with others, she does enjoy the peace that can come with being alone. Something that stems from her relying so heavily on stealth and taking enemies down from afar.
    • Given that most of her village was burned down, she has a fear of fire. She's far more likely to just freeze up until survival instinct kicks in and forces her to move. She has gotten to the point that she's fine with campfires and fireplaces given they're under control.

Quirks:
    • Does not like people touching her horns
    • When angry or frustrated, she's likely to be hiding someplace high up. Be it the treetops or the rafters of a building.
    • Despises the cold (For reasons unknown she keeps ending up back in the bitter cold of Skyrim.)

History:
    As a child, she unintentionally led to her village being "cleansed" by the Thalmor due to the humans that had married into and lived with the clans. Nearly everyone that lived there had been killed. She was found by a group known as the "Warriors of Y'ffre." Among the patrol that found her was a young recruit by the name of Dereth Nightlake. What began as a rather bitter rivalry between the two eventually developed into a very close friendship. Ask around the members of the Nightlake clan or fellow Warriors of Y'ffre and they'd tell you the two were practically married though they would vehemently deny that claim. Falin adopting the Nightlake surname doesn't help her argument.

Being raised and trained by the warrior sect led to her becoming a close follower of the Green Pact. A series of rules put in place by the god Y'ffre in exchange for giving the Bosmer their form. Thanks to her rigorous training, she's become an expert marksman. However despite her strength from scaling and maneuvering through trees, she struggles to hold her own in close combat. Falin eventually decided to leave Valenwood and begin wandering Tamriel in search of some kind of purpose.​

She ran into Sauriil while traveling through Skyrim and was pulled into helping save Tamriel from Daedric invasion. After helping cleanse Nirn of corruption in a later adventure, she was named an Immortal and became the vessel of Y'ffre. Though her newfound powers came with a cost: she could never settle down. Trying to create some kind of permanent home would result in tragedy befalling it and destroying it.​

Abilities: As an Immortal, Vessel of the god Y'ffre, she's been granted abilities that others wouldn't normally be able to use

• Controlling the Green: She is able to take control of plants and use roots and vines as an enchanted binding on her opponents. Plant life will bend to her will and she can use them to gather information on the surrounding area. This ability is amplified greatly within Valenwood
    • Summon Spectral Beasts: Call spectral creatures to aid in scouting, combat, or travel. However, these creatures can be easily slain. They can be summoned even if she's unconscious as a sort of defense mechanism.
    • Champions of the Hunt: Summon the champions from previous Wild Hunts. Can only be used once per week
    • The Great Story: Access and even alter the memories of another. Requires the person to be in a trance like state otherwise it causes great strain on her and the one whose Story she's viewing. Also more likely to fail.
    Misc.
    • Outside of her abilities as an Immortal, she is incapable of using any kind of spell.
    • While her title is Immortal, that does not mean she's truly immortal. Time won't kill her, though wounds certainly can.
    • As a result of almost becoming a creature of the Hunt. Her sight, hearing, and sense of smell are far greater than any man or mer
    • She can heal from minor cuts, bruises, etc. in a matter of minutes. More serious cuts are typically healed in 5 hours. Grievous wounds and broken bones require several days to recover from.
      • She cannot regenerate lost limbs, digits, etc. Teeth, however, seem to grow back after a month or so.

Last edited:

Hjalund Erikson

The Madman! o.0
    I'm going to preface this by saying most of the history and abilities comes from another site. Though even on the original site she's from, I've worked hard to keep her from being "OP". (And compared to the other two Immortals, she's far from it)

Name: Falin Nightlake

Species: Bosmer

Class: Agent

Major Skills: Stealth and archery

Weapons: Senche Tiger bone dagger, bow

Appearance:

Falin shares many similarities with other Bosmer: a small, slender yet strong build that allows for an agile fighting style, and her eyes carry the unnatural look Bosmer are known for. Black sclera with a blood red iris. She prefers to keep her snow white hair cut very short. Taking on an aspect of the Wild Hunt out of desperation wasn't without its consequences. Horns now grow from her head and her teeth are closer to a Senche Tiger's than a Bosmer's. While typically hidden beneath her armor, her right arm is covered in a sleeve of intricate tattoos. Complex knot work of vines and flowers representing the Bosmeri connection to the Green. The emblem of the Warriors of Y'ffre can be seen at the top near her shoulder.​

Her armor is made from leather. Dragon scales have been meticulously layered along the cuirass, vambraces and boots resulting in an armor than can absorb some blows but still allow her to move freely. Carved dragon bone adds ornamentation while providing for extra reinforcement.​

Personality:

· Generally polite unless around friends. Being with people she knows tends to bring out the more playful and teasing side of her.​

· While she's willing and able to work with others, she does enjoy the peace that can come with being alone​

· Given that most of her village was burned down, she has a fear of fire. She's far more likely to just freeze up until survival instinct kicks in and forces her to move. She has gotten to the point that she's fine with campfires and fireplaces given they're under control.​

Quirks:

· Does not like people touching her horns​

· When angry or frustrated, she's likely to be hiding someplace high up. Be it the treetops or the rafters of a building.​

History:
    As a child, she unintentionally led to her village being "cleansed" by the Thalmor due to the humans that had married into and lived with the clans. Nearly everyone that lived there had been killed. She was found by a group known as the "Warriors of Y'ffre" and grew up closely following the Green Pact. Falin eventually began wandering Tamriel in search of some kind of purpose.​

She ran into Sauriil while traveling through Skyrim and was pulled into helping save Tamriel from Daedric invasion. After helping cleanse Nirn of corruption in a later adventure, she was named an Immortal and became the vessel of Y'ffre. Though her newfound powers came with a cost: she could never settle down. Trying to create some kind of permanent home would result in tragedy befalling it and destroying it.​

Abilities: As an Immortal, Vessel of the god Y'ffre, she's been granted abilities that others wouldn't normally be able to use

• Regeneration: she can heal from minor cuts, bruises, etc. in a matter of minutes. More serious cuts are typically healed in 5 hours. Grievous wounds and broken bones require several days to recover from.
      • She cannot regenerate lost limbs, digits, etc. Teeth, however, seem to grow back after a month or so.
    • Controlling the Green: She is able to take control of plants and use roots and vines as an enchanted binding on her opponents. Plant life will bend to her will and she can use them to gather information on the surrounding area. This ability is amplified greatly within Valenwood
    • Summon Spectral Beasts: Call spectral creatures to aid in scouting, combat, or travel. However, these creatures can be easily slain. They can be summoned even if she's unconscious as a sort of defense mechanism.
    • Champions of the Hunt: Summon the champions from previous Wild Hunts. Can only be used once per week
    • The Great Story: Access and even alter the memories of another. Requires the person to be in a trance like state otherwise it causes great strain on her and the one whose Story she's viewing. Also more likely to fail.
    • Heightened senses: These are a result of almost becoming a creature of the Hunt. Her sight, hearing, and sense of smell are far greater than any man or mer.
    Misc.

· Outside of her abilities as an Immortal, she is incapable of using any kind of spell.​

· While her title is Immortal, that does not mean she's truly immortal. While time won't kill her, wounds certainly can.​

I can vouch for her.

scipiobatman

Wise Fool
    Name: Scipio Inferus

Class: Vampiric Spellthief

History: Scipio has always had a knack for gathering information. His parents had blessed him with one of those completely unremarkable faces. No one ever noticed if he was around. This led to some rather... interesting misadventures involving a treasure beyond gold, a tyrannical noble, a lovely maiden, and only one lockpick. While he came from a noble family he had no interest in wealth. Instead he deals in knowledge, from spells to myth to gossip to great magics, and one day he learned of the Order of vampires. Sadly his unassuming manner, his quick wits, and his handy thieves tools and magic were not enough to save him. He died for knowing too much. Oddly enough, the Order decided to keep him. When he woke the next day the Order began to train him in their ways. Because of them, he knows how to hide his sickness from the most vigilant hunters. Because of them, he knows how to keep silent under any threat or pain. What little doors were closed to him were now opened. When the dragons attacked skyrim, he was curious. So with the Order's permission he journeyed northward.

Misc: Scipio is odd in that he does not eat unwilling food, unless it is from an enemy he has killed.

Deadpool.

OG Forum member
    Name: Caeser

Class: Warrior, Tactician

Alignment: Lawful neutral

Sexuality: Straight

Relationship status: Divorced

Laterality: Both hands

Likes: Reading magic books, Wine, His job, law+order, Adventure away from his tasks

Dislikes: The Thalmor, Altmer, arguments, blackbriar mead, Talos, Daedra

Appearance: Wears the in-game armour of the Penitus Oculatus and a hood similar to one of a greybeard. He is muscular, and tall (standing 6'4). He has a multitude of battle scars accross his body and face. Carries an imperial sword that instead has the penitus oculatus logo on it, also has a silver sword hidden on his back and an ebony dagger hidden in each of his boots.

Occupation: Imperial Tribune (officer) Penitus Oculatus, (occsionally a Daedra slayer)

Personality: Caeser is very chivalrous, and very bold. Due to the atrocities he had seen and done he has developed distrust he holds towards everyone, knowing that he would be punished for them. During the great war he developed a kind of 'spidey sense', he could sense danger in a room filled with people.

History: He was born to a very wealthy family in Cyrodil, His father: A General in the Imperial army and his mother: a restoration mage. He was taught by imperial scholars until the age of 20 and became one himself for a short time, during this time he had bad experiences with Daedra, as his fellow scholars were slaughtered in a Tomb belonging to Mehrunes whist trying to research more about the razor. After his father passed away due to natural causes, but his mother died of a terrible disease. He decided that he should join the legion and live up to the same standards as his father and hopefully reach his position. The great war broke out and due to his education they made him an officer, fighting in the battle he had seen and made his men do many atrocities that still haunt him today, these atrocities are the reason he is unpleasant, but also very succesful. After some success in the battle he was re-assigned to the Penitus Oculatus where they needed his values in leadership, intelligence and ruthlessness. He spent majority of his time with the Emperor, as a personal body-guard. After some years he was given the duty to lead a section of the penitus oculatus for the purpose of eradicating dangers to the emperor (such as the dark brotherhood). He used to have be married to his generals daughter, however whilst he was away on duty she was secretly with another man, he still seeks another woman to share his remaining happiness and life with. He works alongside the Vigilants of Stendarr because of his hate for Daedras.

ad21e9d25fe5bf8d82ca5e1888b66b73.jpg

5abb5592cbd9223cb17dfe40aca6ce4d.jpg

Last edited:

TheQuirkyFerr

YourAverageUnextraordinaryNerd
    image.jpeg Here goes nothing. First time writing out a character for role play :)

Name - Nisha
    Race - Dark Elf
    Play Style - Assassin Necromancer
    Age - 25

Personality - Anger is her motivation, closely tied in with an unapologetic bloodlust. Anger clears her mind, and gives her focus as she moves on from one goal to the next. But her ultimate target is a high born Nord male, who raped and brutally killed her sister Nova. Him and all his kin. What she gets, Nisha pays back tenfold. Coldly analytical but passionate about a cause, Nisha presents a strange paradox as her fury takes on different forms and influences her in different ways. Sometimes a cold, concentrated current that burns in a way only ice can. Sometimes a hot river of emotion that spits and sparks and scalds anyone in vicinity. Nisha has a few scattered ties to a hand full of people over Skyrim. But she has almost an innate bond to other Dunmer. Stealing and killing to get her way and get what she needs, Nisha is far from a moral character.

(Will probably side with Lord Harkon and his ilk)

Related Factions - Dark Brotherhood, College of Winterhold

Skills - Archery, Sneak, Conjuration, Illusion

Did I do this right? :v

Ihadabadday

This is my first post on the site, and first attempt in a long time at any kind of RP on a forum. Any feedback is welcome!

Name:
    Ronin
    Race: Nord (Werewolf)
    Class: Melee Fighter/Hunter
    Looks: 6'0 Tall. Caucasian appearance. Blue eyes. Black, medium length hair. Blood red warpaint over the left eye. Muscular athletic build, lived most of his life outdoors. He wears a lighter armor, the appearance is that of the "Vagabond Armor" mod, with Guild Masters Boots/Gloves mixed in.
    FCB7C5289234559BF5C4847C682E726112BA8E3F

Personality:
    Ronin is withdrawn, numerous tragedies have seriously affected his social life. His political views lean towards the Stormcloaks ideals, but he doesn't openly support the rebellion. His foster parents did support them, hence where his opinion of them originated. He has faced many tough situations, and tries to avoid a fight. However his temper tends to be short. On the other hand, most of the time he is a very patient man.

Misc:
    Ronin spends a lot of time in wooded areas, typically hunting. His skill with the bow is great. However the time he spent with his foster father, who was a stormcloak, forged him into a skilled swordsman. Ronin has always fought with a Steel Sword. Overall he is tough. Spending so much time outdoors in Hjaalmarch and Falkreath before that, has hardened him to the elements and sculpted his body to handle the rigorous tests it constantly faces. Other than that, Ronin occasionally visits local inns.

History: Ronin's family was killed when he was 13, under a full moon. He can't remember much about that night. He struggles to picture the wounds he found on his mother and father that next morning, which are the best clue as to what did it. They were torn apart, as though by a beast. But something of this magnitude suggests something big. He later realized something about him was different as well. He had red markings around his left eye, but he couldn't figure out what it was. Ronin was soon found by a pair of travelling nords, headed to their home in the area near the Nightgate Inn. He lived under their roof for 9 years until the husband joined the rebellion. A mere month later he was killed in action. Distraught, the wife disappeared never to be seen again. Ronin had nothing save the skills he learned under the husband, to be a skilled fighter and huntsman. Striking out as a mercenary, he continued to roam Skyrim looking for work. At the age of 23, he gave up the mercenary's rugged lifestyle. He hated many of the people he met, and the few he respected were killed. Isolation, he decided would be best. For the first time since his family was slaughtered by mysterious beasts, Ronin returned to Falkreath. Not being able to afford his own property, Ronin set up camp in the woodlands surrounding Falkreath and survives as a hunter. A month passes, and Ronin meets a small band of hunters. A nord woman by the name of Angi especially rouses Ronin's interest, and he joins the group, later forming strong friendships with all of them. From here we have yet to see where Ronin's path will lead. But his past was a violent one, and has followed him since the night his family was killed. For most full moons in Skyrim, and seemingly after each major event in his life, Ronin could slightly detect a malicious presence nearby...but could never find where or what was following him. Even now, he remains very aware of this anomaly as the frequency of it increases. Especially now that he has finally found happiness

Last edited:

Balomew

I D O N N E
    R E L I G I O N : Devout to Kynareth, believing that it could only be she that blessed her with the Shadow constellation as a birthsign. Much of her life has indeed revolved around this deity, and it seems that their interactions will not cease at prayer and holy action. Like her kin, Sheor is blamed for unexpected failure, especially in crucial moments.

P H Y S I O L O G Y : Idonne is a 24 year old female Breton. Her pale, somewhat waxen complexion and height at 5'3" is expected of one of race. Tawny hair is often pinned up in a bun to accentuate green eyes and sharp angular features. Exercise has squared curvy features and straightened her posture. There are few marks on her skin besides her right hand, recently scarred by magical fire, the skin thick and taunt.

S K I L L S : Idonne is skilled in stealth. Shadow and silence her allies, she is experienced in sneaking undetected in residences. She is capable of picking open locks quickly and quietly. Speech saves when she cannot escape. Idonne is skilled at memorizing maps or geography and is versed in deceit in the face of authority. She is evasive, utilizing guerilla tactics, preferring to cave in and then unexpectedly strike with force.

S P E L L S : None currently but she will potentially train in illusion in the future. Due to her unusual birthsign, she can chameleon for a short duration.

G E A R : Idonne has had no combat training or experience, and she has never used the dagger for defense that she was given young. She will use the environment or concoctions to escape. Idonne continues to don the fine clothes she wore in Wayrest, although they have been rendered thin, tattered, and filthy from travel, and provide no protection. Idonne does carry a satchel containing a few lockpicks and a journal containing descriptions of people and locations.

F A M I L Y : Both her Breton father, Colin, and her Breton mother, Fianna Rosalis, are alive in Wayrest. Idonne's Breton brother, Bradic, is alive somewhere in Cyrodiil, where he manages the family trade there.

P E R S O N A L I T Y : Idonne has never killed nor paid for her crimes. She is arrogant, naive, and convinced that her actions benefit others. Beneath this all, she is undeniably fiercely loyal to family and desires companionship. Despite this, she is not a trustworthy companion on the field, being more interested in her well - being more than others.

H I S T O R Y

On the ninth of Hearthfire 4E 177, a second child was born in Wayrest, High Rock to a family of three well - doing merchants. Although she was supposed to be born under the Lady constellation as befits one born in the month of Hearthfire, it was the Shadow that crept overhead that night, and so it was that an opportunity was granted to newborn IDONNE GOSSELIN by Kynareth's watchful touch. While a youth, Idonne learned how to steal from merchants, at first reprimanded. To her, it was a game. To local merchants, she was a mischievous child going through a phase, and certainly her curiosity would eventually steer her away from the dark path of a thief. For a time, that cold have been true, for she eventually saw no need to continue.

Shortly, corsairs invaded and raided the local Dark Brotherhood sanctuary, and eventually left when trade circulation cut off, no longer able to sustain their presence. The took their memory with them, for Wayrest soon forgot them. Idonne's parents educated her about politics, specifically as it pertains to merchants, which it a Game most crucial to Breton society throughout the province. The Gosselin family was known in this region for their business. Their main competition was the neighboring Weir family. Idonne had no patience for this political game, for why play it when you know how to win? But nobody seemed to understand, and she was expected to fulfill her role as her brother had. Her unhappiness provoked an idea.

It was during Idonne's years as a teenager that items in the Gosselin household disappeared from one place only to be found in another. For a time, the family believed that a poltergeist was behind this mischief ; in truth, these were Idonne's practice sessions at an old childhood sport. As the family became more cautious, so did she, adapting to their strategies. This went on for longer than anticipated, several years in fact, and never did either give up their guard. Comfortable with her talent, Idonne came to realize that she knew little of the Game, and opened up to her family as a unique opportunity to secure a foothold in it, to favor their position.

She was proud to burglarize the Weir household in the name of her family's pride and welfare. She stole for many years, tampering with documents and items in the house to bewilder the family and make them seem incapable to the people. The Weir family suspected than an ally of the Gosselin family was behind the burglaries, but their word was never taken seriously. As the family's security gradually tightened, Idonne's abilities improved, and there a fault was found at the foundation to crumble what she had so long built.

The thief, a shadow, always left a white aster only found wild in the neighboring forests. Idonne dwelled there often, to a sanctuary in the trees where she could reconnect to Kynareth and herself. It was as if Sheor had tattled on her. Idonne was followed here by the Weir heir and his friend. They were unarmed when they confronted her and accused her of thievery. When she rejected their claims with growing hostility, the heir pushed forward and burned her hand as punishment. This, then, was about revenge, not justice. When they continued to pester her, she vanished before their eyes. Although shifting grass betrayed her route, she only escaped when they drew too far from the city.

To Wayrest citizens, she haunts the wood, murdered by players of the Game. The antics of the clothed thief remain of some interest to merchants in High Rock. In all truth, the falling darkness inspired Idonne. She was unwilling to return home, for although she may have already jeopardized her family's good name, she is fearful of further punishment she might face, scared of living in fear or doubt. And, perhaps, she was hit with a measure of wanderlust. She disappeared into the shadows of the wood, heading northeast to the Skyrim border. There she crossed near Dragon Bridge. Hammerfell was not a viable option, as its borders were sealed and guarded after their conflict with the Aldmeri Dominion and removing itself from the Empire. As of now, Idonne is found near Dragon Bridge with no coin, no gear, and not a clue what to do.

Last edited:

ScoobE

Hi I'm new to forums so sorry if I do something wrong.. I know people are pretty strict on rules here. But anywhoo I like the topic of creating a profile for the characters so I figured I'd share a few of mine. Just remember that I don't take things too seriously so mine might be a but odd.. And I play on a 360 so my pictures are taken by phone and aren't of the best quality

Starting with my first ever,

Name: Dub
    Race: Wood Elf
    Skills: Mainly a blacksmith but fluent in all forms of combat
    Bio: Before adventuring to skyrim his family was killed by Alduin and almost suffers death himself. He then decides to follow the trail of destruction to find vengince for the death of his family. After being captured during the raid he accepts death and wants nothing more so he can join his family once again but with the attack of helgen and his life being spaired once again he decides the death of Alduin is a must.

Second on my list would be my High Elf

Name: Dane the Damned
    Race: High Elf
    Skills: His main skill would be lightning based destruction spells but also excels in two-handed great sword combat.
    Bio: I haven't created a deep back story but unlike Dub he is driven by the power of good and rather than vengince and makes the ultimate sacrifice of giving up his place in sovngarde by destroying the righteously damned and removing all skum that gets in his way.

My third character who might be my favorite

Name: Jeffy
    Race: Redguard
    Skills: Expert in dual-handing swords and thievery
    Bio: Fleaing the law of his home he ventures to skyrim to try his hand at a silent life of a theif but soon finds staying isolated will be a tougher challenge then previously thought and worse yet the thought of right and wrong is slowly driving him insane. To live a life of a hero or to persure his dreams of what he pleases by the means of taking what he wants because surly both would not work together.

Thanks for taking time and interest in my words..

Attachments

• Dub the Wood Elf.jpg
      Dub the Wood Elf.jpg
      1.9 MB · Views: 6
    • Dane the Damned the High Elf.jpg
      Dane the Damned the High Elf.jpg
      2.1 MB · Views: 6
    • Jeffy the Redguard.jpg
      Jeffy the Redguard.jpg
      2.2 MB · Views: 6
    • Hefty Stance.jpg
      Hefty Stance.jpg
      2.1 MB · Views: 5

Balomew

A L S G E I R
    THIRTY - SIX YEAR OLD MALE NORD
    P E R S O N A L
    D E T A I L S

A L I A S E S : The prophesied Dragonborn of legend come praised for ending the life of Alduin the World Eater , Alsgeir is acknowledged throughout the province of Skyrim to men as the Silencer and Dragonkind as Kroniid or the Conqueror.

S E X U A L I T Y : Heterosexual , as in attracted only to the opposite sex : females.

R E L I G I O N : The Talos that his kin revere never resonated with him as a deity. Alsgeir respects the Eight Divines and is particularly devoted to Kynareth or Kyne , Mother of Men and patron of practitioners of the Voice.

R E S I D E N C E : A house going by the name of Breezhome in the Plains District of Whiterun , the capital of Skyrim , is shared between Alsgeir , his wife , and their child. The house has been recently been left abandoned and unsavory sorts may have moved in.

A F F L I C T I O N : Alsgeir contracted lycanthropy in the wilds and has since learned how to utilize the disease. He has not found a cure or spoken with the Companions , for although he is a member , Kodlak died before he joined. In bestial form , his fur is dull tawny. Recently his human form has begun to resemble his bestial form , with coarse hair growing over his facial hair , beard , and body , and developing an animistic response to threats.

O C C U P A T I O N : After the reported death of Alduin the World Eater , Alsgeir has had little time for the bounty hunting that he used to partake in. Although called to settle a second time the comflict between the Empire and the Stormcloaks after the murder of the Emperor , he has been missing after returning to Whiterun from the Throat of the World.

A F F I L I A T I O N S : A low - ranking member of the Companions , his Shield Brothers and Sisters have not noticed or otherwise commented on his lycanthropy before recent times. He has spent much time training with these men and women but has completed no major quests with them. It is clear that the Companions are currently in a state of unrest , which some claim to be linked to the people behind the death of their Harbinger.

P O L I T I C S : " The Empire is too weak and fragile to resist their Dominion overlords, but I sense that they are displeased with the arrangement. It is my hope that some will ally with Hammerfell in the future to strike against the elves. The Stormcloaks are too preoccupied maintaining their primitive anger to notice these things. I sympathize with both ' sides ' and have gone to great lengths to maintain peace and encourage understanding , all for naught it seems. A stronger Empire would benefit us all , and perhaps it is possible now that the Emperor is dead. Rebellion would do nothing good for this province in the long term. "

P H Y S I O L O G Y

Like the typical Nord , Alsgeir has a naturally stocky build athletic from combat experience. His body is marred in several places , from faded scratches to old mending wounds. Due to recent events , magical scarring mark his skin , the pale turned dull tan from exposure. Burns from silver line his arms. A calculated cut from a silver knife winds from the right side of his neck to near the center close to the jaw , a deep thin line that causes sparks of pain from time to time , especially when transforming. Sometimes the area around the wound feels numb , and it may bleed in beast form. He is tall with tawny locks that roll around his ears. His clean - shaven beard has grown into a bristly short boxed since his disappearance. Thick brows arch over round blue eyes. Thick coarse hair abundant over his body and beard give Alsgeir a unique appearance of interest to those familiar with the appearance of werewolf fur.

B I O G R A P H I C A L
    D E T A I L S

F A M I L Y : Alsgeir was particularly close to his mother , Morgia , who stayed at home and acted like a father to him. His actual father was a native Dunmer called Ulpar that went away after learning of the pregnancy. Morgia was fond of the man and claimed that he left because his pride felt slighted , even as an impure Dunmer , and had no interest in raising a child. Morgia died when a dragon attacked looking for food shortly after the rebirth of Alduin the World Eater. His quest was not one of vengeance , however , but justice.

P E R S O N A L I T Y : His patience stands out from the local population , as most Nords are known for being quick to anger. Like his kin , he is arrogant , brutal , and unforgiving , even in shared words. He is capable of great passion and is known for using deceit to bypass danger and strike at the heart of an operation. This is why bandits have upgraded their systems , since so many groups have fallen to the wit of one man. Alsgeir tends to let praise go to his head and does not enjoy quiet companions. He does not like anything about him being described , so he doesn't talk about himself much and is made uncomfortable with stories told about the Dragonborn of the Fourth Era.

I N T E R E S T S : Mostly Alsgeir is obsessed with understanding what happened to the body of Alduin after he " died " in fear that he did not do a good enough job. He likes poetry and , of course , prefers mead over any other alcoholic beverage.
    E Q U I P M E N T

S K I L L S : Being born under the constellation sign of the Atronach allows Alsgeir to absorb a portion of magic directed at him , which is the only way that he can re - fill his magicka pool , which is larger than most. He wears light armor to skirt around attacks and act with speed. Relevantly , he is versed in athletics , conditioned through time and experience to run and swim faster and with more efficiency. Alsgeir prefers to use a one - handed sword and metallic buckler of steel or elven for combat ; not shield because he dodges blows.

G E A R : A large backpack made of wolf furs , stitched well in many places to hold seams , is capable of holding rations , a large water pouch , light - weight loot , potions , and healing salves. The backpack and its contents are currently not in his possession.

H I S T O R Y

Alsgeir was born on the twenty - sixth of Sun 's Dusk 4E 165 under the sign of the Atronach , though he has little or no natural magical talent. His father was absent throughout his life , so his mother raised him on her own. They lived on a secluded farm closest to Rorikstead where she taught him how to harvest , care for animals , hunt , fish , and familiarize with the land. He spent much time outdoors , resulting in a farmer 's tan. Algeir spent two - thirds of his life beside his mother , until he was twenty - two.

That was when the World Eater returned , a childhood legend come to life. It started with stories , rumors of Helgen reduced to ash , but neither mother nor son dared to leave the farm. Only a few weeks later , when the rumors dwindled in the nearby town of Rorikstead , that a dragon came to the farm in search of food. It found it , and razed the house to mark its territory. Mother and son hid in the unused cellar. The mold and stress of the event got to Morgia : she soon passed away in the arms of her son and remains of their home.

Alsgeir understood that similar events must be taking place throughout the province. The idea concerned him , that others might lose their families or lives. He buried his mother as she had wanted , and chased a dragon like a simple - minded beast. It was on this hunt that he met the Companions , grieving but having saved his life. He promised his sword in exchange for safety and training. He trained with them and married a Nordic woman , Ullina , and with her they had a boy they called Mojer. He was his promise. They lived in a house in Whiterun until it burned from a chimney fire and was rebuilt as Breezehome , situated in Whiterun, the capital of the province.

Alsgeir spent more time at home than out , but when he was , he completed bounties for the Companions for so many years until one led to driving off or killing a dragon at the nearby Western Watchtower. Since he absorbed its soul , people 's reactions to him changed : either fear , or praise , or threatened. All demanded of him petty tasks for their favor. He refused , naive , and instead set straight out to the Throat of the World , for it was there that he had been summoned by the Graybeards with their unified Voices. It was with them that his path was defined in honor of life and Kynareth , and he understood that the dragon presence must be removed from the world for there to be the peace he craved.

Surely you know the rest. He studied for many years under their guidance and at the College of Winterhold library , delved into dungeons to learn new Words of Power , and eventually trapped a dragon. During this period , he contracted lycanthropy ; at the time of the capture , he had just learned how to manage it. It is said that the dragon and he spoke in length in the Dragon Tongue until he freed and boarded the creature , Odahviing , and took flight to the ancient dragon - infested fane Skuldafn. Alone , he walked into the portal to Sovngarde , fearing that he would die and Hircine would claim his soul.

The atmosphere scared him at first : fog clouded his vision , making him feel blind , trapped , and dumb under the keen eye of the dragon he hunted. Past the fog , his skill and knowledge of the dragon - rending Shout combined with those that created it. Together , they made the dragon taste of mortality and die. However , its body vanished in ash and he did not absorb its soul. He was concerned that he had dome something incorrectly or was a False Dragonborn , as Miraak will soon claim. After returning to Nirn , Alsgeir spent weeks conversing with Paarthurnax at the Throat of the World. When he finally returned to see his family , he instead found an empty house and a note from the Thalmor demanding he join them at Northwatch Keep. The Imperial influence in the city had allowed them to march in and out with little disturbance.

Algeir traveled to the Keep and willingly put himself at the mercy of the Thalmor , allowing himself to be taken in as a bound and gagged " guest " in exchange for the safety of his family. Their accommodations were good but his was not. The Interrogator asked a variety of questions , but most centered around the specifics of his role as Dragonborn. It seemed that they were interested in his power for some political affair , to undo the peace that he had managed at a peace council. At times , they brought his son out to watch the torture. With each session , Alsgeir 's resolve hardened and he began to resemble his inner beast more and more , though he also grew weaker. He is there still , developing defiance but with no hope to escape and get his family out of there.

Last edited:

DraconicPsycho

Dragonman
    Name: Reez Dawl
    Race: Argonian
    Class: Warrior/ Templar

Appearance: Average height for an Argonian. Dark blue scales and 4 horns protruding from the back of his head. He has deep blue eyes. He has Argonian scout armor which he dyed Purple and dark blue to blend in with the darkness.

Biography: Was born in Shadowfen, but his parents moved to skyrim when he was 8 because a wamasu destroyed their house. He grew up in Windhelm where Him and his parents were dockworkers, until one night where he escaped and traveled with a khajiit caravan until a mammoth showed up and killed everyone except for Reez. He moved to riften where he joined the thieves guild.
    Weapons: Dual wield Argonian axes for up-close and an Argonian bow for far away.

Magic: Close wounds, Healing hands, and Muffle.

Personality: Quiet, but ruthless in battle. can be extremely persuasive.

Wealth: Upper middle class (Around 10,000 coins)

Weapon style: Shoots arrows from afar and then rushes in with his axes. He is extremely agile and jumps around to kill his opponent.

Name: Vlad
    Alias: N/A
    Sex: Male
    Race: Redgaurd
    Class: Hunter/Tracker
    Laterality: Right Handed
    Marital Status: Single
    Family: Farther/Mother are dead, Older brother Markus still lives in hammerfell
    Properties: A small cave he calls home, not much in there.
    Affiliations: The southpaw hunting group of hammerfell
    Afflictions: Impatient, Determined, OCD.
    Religion: Arkay

Appearance

Height: 6ft
    Build: Lean, Athletic
    Eyes: Bloodshot, Blue
    Skin tone: White
    Hair Style: Light black dreadlocks
    Facial hair: Light black stubble
    Scars: Wolf bite scars on right wrist, small scratch from the top of his left eye down to his cheek
    Tattoos: N/A
    Piercings: N/A

Personality: He is quite a friendly person, always welcoming of others and will often share his ale with his new found friends, although being welcoming vlad tends to avoid the company of elves most of all high elves "there a stuck up race who care only for there own" he will often say.
    As vlad lives the simple life alone, he loves nothing more then the hunt but in order to fill his spare time vlad is always in search of new hobbies and adventures, he's fascinated about the old dwavern relics but has yet manage to uncover a tomb. He also likes to search out for old dragon buriul sites and seeks out the wonders burried bellow.
    Temper: High, takes vlad along time to get angry even if its over the smallest of things vlad can sometimes take things to far and ends up In a brawl more times then he can remember.

Alignment: Neutral/Lawfull
    Good: Friendly, Smart, Attention to detail, Joker
    Bad: Stubborn, impatient, too nice
    Dislikes:Foolishness,Elves,Other Stubborn people
    Fears: Drowning, Sprigens
    Habits: Always fidgeting with his hands, cooking his food twice to make sure its done

Gear & Fighting Style

Head: Dark Green Hood
    Chest: A light green tanned leather cheast peace with iron studs around the shoulders with a fur coat
    Arms: Small leather braces and a pair of fingerless gloves
    Waist: A small satchel and a home made leather belt
    Legs: Thin leather pants for easy movement lined with fur
    Feet: Two adult sized bear paws converted in shoes, made by his father on vlads first bear kill
    Every Day Carry: His bow and quiver containing 40 steel arrows, 1 bear trap and 2 smaller rabbit traps, a map of skyrim, a dwaven dagger along with a steel throwing axe and a few everyday tools in order to make repairs.

Weapons: 1hunting bow with 2spare strings, 40 steel arrows, a dwaven dagger, throwing axe, 3 traps

Magicka: None

Fighting Abilities: Vlad likes to to stay back and finish his enemies afar often using self made poisons, if all else fails vlad has his trusty dagger not much but along with his throwing axe its a well fought fight.

Fighting Style: Vlads fighting style is scout first kill later, After finding out what he's up against vlad tends to find the highest ground and let his arrows do the work, he's not much of a taction when it comes to fighting but his hunting skills tend to come in handy if he cant sneak past his opponent

I'm new to this site, but I have been playing Skyrim for a little while, but here goes.

Kymir, or Blade-of-No-Fear
    Name: (Formerly) Blade-of-No-Fear (Current Adopted Name) Kymir
    Race: Argonian
    Sex: Female
    Parents: Deceased
    Siblings: Unknown
    Home: Honeyside in Riften
    Affiliations: The Dark Brotherhood (Leader)
    Belief: Sithis and a close connection with the Void

Appearance

Scale color: Bronze
    Eye color: Orange
    Height: 5'11
    War Marks: Yellow stripes underneath her eyes
    Horns: Four sets on her head, curved
    Scars: A small scar across her left eye
    Tattoos: None
    Piercings: None

Personality

Kymir is generally willing to meet new people when she goes across the lands of Skyrim, from the Bannered Mare to the Bee and Barb. She also, however, is not willing to get the trust of others very quickly, only relying on the members of the Dark Brotherhood to do work for her and accompany her should she need the help. Not only is Kymir not quick to trust, but she also is very interrogative, gaining the qualities she meets from others in question filled conversations. She's brutal in combat, but she is quite the ally should you gain her trust. She is also willing to help everyone she meets, so long as she gets paid.

Kymir takes great interest in alchemy and making potions. She studies the plants of Skyrim, especially the Blue Mountain Flowers and Hanging Moss found throughout the mountains and caverns in Skyrim. She also studies the parts of animals used for alchemy, like Giant's Toes, and she uses it to acquire money to purchase weapons, armor, and decoration for her home. She spends most of her days in the Dawnstar Sanctuary, training initiates and purchasing knowledge from Babette in Alchemy.

Armor and Weapons

Helmet: None
    Body: Elven
    Gauntlets: Assassin Greaves
    Boots: Steel

Primary used weapon: Dwarven Warhammer of Shocks
    Secondary weapon: Blade of Woe
    Sometimes used: Finiriel's End with Falmer Arrows

Skills

Alchemy
    Sneaking
    Lockpicking
    Sneaking
    Archery

Sathon gro-Churlak
    Name: Sathon gro-Churlak (For short) Sathon
    Race: Orc
    Sex: Male
    Siblings: Unknown
    Home: Lakeview Manor
    Affiliations: Volkihar Vampires (Leader)
    Belief: Malacath

Appearance

Skin tone: Pale green
    Eye color: Right eye is paled white, the left eye is red with orange in the center (similar to Lord Harkon)
    Height: 6'7
    War Marks: Black mark underneath eyes
    Scars: Horrible scar going across left cheek and across his left eye, as well as a paled out right eye
    Tattoos: None
    Piercings: None

Personality

Sathon is always comfortable in meeting new people, and even wishes to help those who are enslaved or abused for their race or just in general. He is kind, sarcastic, and trustworthy to others, but he remains to be easily irritated and annoyed by the obnoxious people in life. He is generally muscular and a great smith like the rest of the Orsimer kind, forging his own house after mining hours for iron and other ores, and cutting lumber at mills, as well as buying goods around Skyrim like Goat Horns. He is a hard and dedicated worker, even willing to work for those he trusts the most.

Even though Sathon remains to be kind, he is a vampire, sucking the blood of his victims in the night and going on killing sprees as the vicious Vampire Lord. He obviously travels by night on horseback, and he goes around to many of the holds in Skyrim looking for work. He loves to fight with dual weapons and use his vampiric powers on others. Though he values the lives of others, being a vampire already makes him a bad enough person as it is.

Armor and Weapons

Body: Royal Vampire Armor
    Gauntlets: Vampire Gauntlets
    Boots: Vampire Boots

Primary used weapon: Harkon's Sword (sometimes axes)
    Secondary weapon: Auriel's Bow with Any Arrows
    Other weapons: None

Skills

One handed
    Sneaking
    Lockpicking
    Vampire Lord
    Restoration (slightly)
    Destruction (slightly)

Vyn Farseer
    Name: (Formerly) Ellne Farseer (Currently Adopted Name) Vyn Farseer
    Race: Nord
    Sex: Female
    Siblings: Deceased
    Home: Windhelm
    Affiliations: None
    Belief: Talos and the belief of going to Sovngarde

Appearance

Skin Tone: Pale white
    Eye Color: Silver
    Height: 5'7
    War Marks: Red stripe through eye
    Scars: Two scars; one underneath her eye and the other on her lip
    Tattoos: A human skull on her left shoulder; an elf skull on her right shoulder
    Piercings: Left ear only

Personality

Vyn is a generally outgoing, sarcastic, and helpful individual. She always will help someone, and she doesn't care about the money or the fame; she just fights for what she cares about and that happens to be Skyrim. Vyn doesn't get annoyed too easily, and sometimes will take an insult like a joke, but when she does happen to get upset, which is rare, it will not be as beautiful as she is. She spends most of her days inside Windhelm helping the Stormcloaks, and will do anything to prove her worth to Ulfric Stormcloak, not to mention take down the Imperials.

Despite her more trusting and caring side, Vyn is willing to steal from others, and even kill, to get what she wants, and will do almost anything to achieve her goals. If you are a member of the Imperial Army, Vyn will most likely ignore you, and leave you to your time. She also travels around the holds of Skyrim looking for work, which isn't too hard for a Nord. All she wishes for in Skyrim is redemption, and is working to achieve that goal.

Armor and Weapons

Body: Stormcloak Cuirass
    Gauntlets: Iron
    Boots: Hide Boots

Primary Weapon Used: Iron Mace
    Secondary Weapon: Long Bow with Steel Arrows
    Sometimes Used: Dual-Wielding

Skills

One handed
    Sneaking
    Lockpicking