Caravanners of Elsweyr - Khajiit Caravan Guild

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Majir-Dar

Confused Khajiit

AS88

Staff member

Majir-Dar

Confused Khajiit

Roq'ja

High Value Target of the Dark Brotherhood
Oh wow, I didn't even know this was updating.

This one has spoken to one of the Alphas of the Va Khaj Dar. We have agreed to a mutual agreement of coexistence. We are but a small and humble Caravan, we cannot hope to usurp such a large and powerful guild such as the Va Khaj Dar.

Roq'ja asks that our members hold no ill will against the Va Khaj Dar, as they can be a powerful ally and an influential friend in the Aldmeri Dominion.

jarif

So how far are we taking RP in terms of ''bad actions'',story wise or even something else?

What I mean is for example two members are arguing however this is only RP, will stuff like this be tolerated because the RP wouldn't be fun if the guild didn't have its bad days, it would be like a book with no story or twists if that makes sense. Or even maybe, we just had a bad day and S'kaajo's basically feeling like ''f***f you man, I am going solo after what just happened.'' (Not literally F you) and decides to abandon the caravan or something because maybe he is angry or upset though only does this for RP.

Another example maybe is that one of the guild members decides to ''betray'' the guild in someway but only does this for RP purposes. Would this be tolerated in a non rp way? Like a very exaggerated way of saying that they could potential get kicked out of the guild in real life for doing this?

Hopefully you understand what I mean so you can answer since this is a RP guild. Also this all hypothetically speaking so don't take my examples to seriously since I am trying to explain what I mean and sorry if their quite exaggerated.

Roq'ja

So how far are we taking RP in terms of ''bad actions'',story wise or even something else?

What I mean is for example two members are arguing however this is only RP, will stuff like this be tolerated because the RP wouldn't be fun if the guild didn't have its bad days, it would be like a book with no story or twists if that makes sense. Or even maybe, we just had a bad day and S'kaajo's basically feeling like ''f***f you man, I am going solo after what just happened.'' (Not literally F you) and decides to abandon the caravan or something because maybe he is angry or upset though only does this for RP.

Another example maybe is that one of the guild members decides to ''betray'' the guild in someway but only does this for RP purposes. Would this be tolerated in a non rp way? Like a very exaggerated way of saying that they could potential get kicked out of the guild in real life for doing this?

Hopefully you understand what I mean so you can answer since this is a RP guild. Also this all hypothetically speaking so don't take my examples to seriously since I am trying to explain what I mean and sorry if their quite exaggerated.

I totally understand what you're saying, and yes, thats quite alright. We will be treating most conflicts (save for the really really bad ones) in an RP manner.
The only way negative conflict may affect your role in the Caravan is if it affects the Caravan's stability and causes the Caravan to decline. If that is the case, there may be cause for Caravan expulsion.

Roq'ja

jarif

*Writing and proof reading*​
Wacky Adventures of S'kaajo
When Man is driven. They are driven to do the impossible. But when feline is driven, that is a completely
different story.

The 9th of Hearthfire. The suns blazes echoes in the deserts of Hammerfell, Skaven.

It has been months and months since the Caravan embarked on a journey to sell the most fine riches of the lands, today they walk the mists of the boiling fogs that rips them deeply on deserts that is almost at their peak temperatures, since the Caravan sold their last goods near the borders of Dragonstar.

Walking and walking. Ambushed by Hammerfell bandits with sheer force and this happened a week ago. Formidable warriors that caught the Caravan off guard while everyone was resting from the lands punishment and at the cost of the Caravans supplies including food supplies. The Caravan managed to escape with what they had so little left.

Travelling and travelling to find a city nearby, what they had left was increasingly to empty day by day and it would be impossible to scavenge new items in a wasteland such as this.

Some of the members even took off their body plate armor and wore nothing but a traditional Redguard scarf to protect them from the sheer heat of the sun, the ears and fur weren't enough to preserve the Khajiits of their warmth. However few bodyguards of the Caravan such as the dark furred mane S'kaajo had kept their heavy metallic steelplate but dawned a large cloak that created a shadow to cover their faces away from the sun.

Travelling and travelling. Everyone feels hot and uneasy. The Caravan has no choice but to keep continuously use the supplies of what they had left since the attack to keep themselves saturated or nourished among the deserts. Patience, was all their was left till they reach the next city, Elinhir.

The jagged cloaked S'kaajo hadn't eaten for days. For his fellow Khajiit brethren so they can continue to survive with the supplies the Caravan had left, the deserts slowly take a gravitating or rather consciously affect on S'kaajo, whispering to him of lies and before his eyes the sands crackling storm behold before him, or simply a illusion? What was real or not was endured. S'kaajo knows the dastardly effect but how long will it twist him to feel insane...?
No to him, this was a honour to face the sands as he expected nothing less of the harsh deserts but also it was to help his fellow comrades or rather his family after shamefully and humiliatingly not being able to stop the bandits that had marked a damage to his family.

Starving for his fellow Khajiit was the least he could do, though a stubborn cat such as S'kaajo has its consequences; his vision started to get blurry while the sand started to roar in his ears suddenly - a fellow tap was on his shoulder... his master Ri'karav.
For a split second he thought he was going to pass out into the deep darkness of embers.

''S'kaajo. Please friend, have some water. This one cannot bear to see you suffer, a fellow Khajiit should not burden himself.''

''Ri'karav, S'kaajo insist for nothing and asks fors nothing but to continue to walk among your presence till we get to the city of Elinhir while everyone has a somewhat of a more pleasant trip him.''

''And this one asks for you to drink, so please. If you drink now than Ri'karav promises their is a great chef in the city we are travelling to nearby, you can eat all you want there if you accept and he also hears that their is very tasty sweet rolls in Elenhir .''

S'kaajo stops. Tilts his head. closes his eyes. Lifts his ears. ''We have been followed, by the same bandits that stole our supplies. This is going to be a bloody one.'' said S'kaajo.

Sheathing his moon shining swords, which both have been itching for blood... or rather revenge.

''Everyone keep close to each other! S'kaajo will take care of the archers!'' - S'kaajo

S'kaajo runs and runs, till he reaches the archers. His swords embraces his foes, left, right. Swing to your enemies. S'kaajo's blades with clashes another's; struggling for dominance but not everything is about sheer power but speed and skill. Grabbing his corpse and runs through the barrages of arrows thrown at him like the breath of a dragon as the arrows cough the blood of his pack and S'kaajo runs through his enemies using the corpse of his fallen foe to get the archers but they soon fallback. Luring S'kaajo away from his comrades and enough to outnumber him, piercing his armoured shoulder with their steel arrows and eventually the blood loss becomes to great combined with the starvation taking a toll on him... he can hear his masters voice sweeping in to him as he fades away into the dark descent of his conciousness. ''S'kaajo! S'kaajo! S'kaajo!''

''Ugh where is S'kaajo...? Where is everyone?''

S'kaajo had woken up. Dizzy and injured, he checked for his weapons and they were empty, gone. He is alone in the deserts and has nothing to survive. Lost and no where to go or see, the lost in which direction to go, he continues to walk and walk.
The desert seems be on a period where they release harsh intervals of sandstorms that release devastation around them, even the very sands they surface on, tremble and crackle beneath them, - and speak of the devil, a sandstorm quickly threatens S'kaajo and he quickly reacts with his stunning reflexes but ''ahh!'' his torn shoulder sends a ripping signal to his body, but endures it and runs like a wildbeast on their prey except he was the prey in this game of cat and mouse, S'kaajo coughs up blood from his wound and the blood leaves trails that merges with the sand, the storm cuts his skin, bleeding more, it gives a gravitational effect, pulling him harder and harder, his blood roars with the need to survive other the storm would devour him... but he falls on to the sands, looking at the shivering light of the sun, he couldn't move anymore, the storm was quickly drawing near and near again like a demon hunting his prey to devour shear blood, before you knew it. S'kaajo was devoured.

It was nothing but a Illusion of the devilry tricks the deserts play or rather toy with as if they were you were their possessions.

''S'kaajo really needs to keep away from the Nords mead, a sweet roll perhaps could be tasteful.''

The fallen Khajiit walks, torn like he was in the middle of death, he covers his stomach and holds a tight grip for him to function longer or sustain himself further from his injuries.

A few hours later, the Khajiit lost in the fogs of the sand, continues to starve himself but he walks further until suddenly! He falls and falls more to a dark gloomy cave, a light reflects upon stones however it seems to be the only few light sources in the cave. He walks more to investigate, he is glad that the sun is finally lifted upon him in a more friendly manner but in a cave such as this, light could be very useful.

The cave seems to be old and unforgiven given the rough textures on the stones, as he walks away from the light, it quickly becomes to dark like a shade corrupted light as if they were feeding upon them so S'kaajo activates his night vision but his vision goes blurry when he attempts so. He stumbles upon a seal, analyses the area for traps and activates it, hesitant to walk through, the cave is too dark he might fall unknowingly so he slowly puts his silent toes on the ground despite wearing heavy armor.

He stops and hears a few twitches, these were no ordinary movements but the movement of a living person. S'kaajo quickly sees a unlit torch and creates a spark, he spreads the fire among stoned embers which revealed he was in a tomb, a tomb of undead. The light quickly touched the undead and soon angered them. Why were undead in a cave like tomb? S'kaajo quickly thinks and grabs the arrow in his shoulder but gives him a tearing pain which he impaled it within a undeads face, grabbing his arrows and further aiming at other undead than grabbing their swords like a survival instinct.

He feels his new found sword: broad, light, ancient. It's good enough, the man makes the weapon not the weapon makes the makes the man. S'kaajo readies his move while studying his opponents, how many are their? Four? No, his vision and darkness deceives him; Two left. He runs with both hands on his sword to impale his foe like a spear thus using the undead's body as a shield, throwing it to the last undead and quickly kills him in brute crushing force but in the end S'kaajo had shown some mercy for these cursed souls.

''Rest in peace, may the divines or what ever god you worship show welcome to you .'' - S'kaajo

jarif

Hey guys for those who are wondering what the hell I am writing. I am writing a fan fiction of the Caravan and S'kaajo who has a little adventure.

I will be posting the whole fan fiction on the TESO section in Skyrimforums when I am finished since its about ESO and people might get confused what I am talking about also posting this on the guilds website. (Might tweak my characters backstory)

A rating and feedback would be appreciated of what I've written so far, I have spend hours and hours on this, been planning this fan fiction for more than a week and I been writing this in my bed after a operation on me so it won't be done that quickly.

Like I said, a rating and feedback message would be very appreciated and will make me happy. Even if your lazy to write a reply to the fan fiction of you think or whatever, a rating is very appreciated since it brings a smile to my face even if you don't like the fan fiction.

Give your thoughts and opinions!

Dradin

Tribunal Temple Acolyte
Hey guys for those who are wondering what the hell I am writing. I am writing a fan fiction of the Caravan and S'kaajo who has a little adventure.

I will be posting the whole fan fiction on the TESO section in Skyrimforums when I am finished since its about ESO and people might get confused what I am talking about also posting this on the guilds website. (Might tweak my characters backstory)

A rating and feedback would be appreciated of what I've written so far, I have spend hours and hours on this, been planning this fan fiction for more than a week and I been writing this in my bed after a operation on me so it won't be done that quickly.

Like I said, a rating and feedback message would be very appreciated and will make me happy. Even if your lazy to write a reply to the fan fiction of you think or whatever, a rating is very appreciated since it brings a smile to my face even if you don't like the fan fiction.

jarif

you didn't write anything

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts