Xbox 360 Can someone help me choose Light or Heavy Armor?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
If I choose Light, I'll miss out on Daedric, Ebony, Orcish, Falmer Heavy, and Wolf Armor.
If I choose Heavy, I'll miss out on Nightingale, Dragonscale, Light Stalhrim, Scaled, and Stormcloak Officer Armor.
Can someone help me choose one?

Nighthiker77

Light is better. You left out shrouded too. You move faster in light, use less stamina, and get a stamina regen perk, and can get just as much protection at high levels of smithing

That's what I think, too. Since Light helps you carry more, sprint faster, doesn't drain stamina so much, and both can reach the Armor Cap. But I like Falmer Heavy and Daedric, so if I go Light, I'll miss those. But if I go Heavy, I'll miss Nightingale , Dragonscale, and Light Stalhrim.

Nighthiker77

It makes less noise too.

you can put heavy you like on a follower and wear light yourself or vice versa. The light smithing side makes more sense since it includes the steel plate and dragonplate, but the leather armors don't have a perk anyway, so if you want to wear them, you are fine with the heavy smithing perks.

Nighthiker77

I wear elven and I had wolf armor on Mjoll until I put her in some viking heavy mail from the immersive armors mod.

You'll get to see your followers armor just as much or a lot more than your own