Buying all three land Barron. is it worth it?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

did you buy all land Barron in the game?do you think it's worth it?

• I already got enough purchase on houses I do not need a land Barron.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

jonathan90

well known member
I am not sure if buying all three plots of land is worth it in the Land Barron DLC where you buy land to build a house.

I thought about it but it's a lot of resources you have to gather and you Just don't need all that storage because you will have loads of other houses to live in when you get through the game.

Who here has 100,000 gold purchased all 3 land Barron houses and has purchased almost every house in skyrim?
if you achieved this your a winner.

I do not think it's worth it. But just my opinion I guess.

jonathan90

well known member
you can have multiple choices on the votes I guess 2 choices I guess the 2 choices are the same so just select 2 choices if you agree or disagree. sorry I did not think the choices over correctly.

Nathanial

I beleive it is if you have the money because you can have some different items depending on the location. Lakeveiw you can have a apiary, Windstad you can have a fish hatchery and i can't remember off hand what the land in the Pale has. But you can just have the entryway as your house which only costs about 5,500 gold and you can always have one fully upgraded house for a family to live in and have a armory, enchanter, library, lab,e.t.c. So it's worth it if you have the money if you don't i would only build one. That's my opinion.

jonathan90

well known member
I beleive it is if you have the money because you can have some different items depending on the location. Lakeveiw you can have a apiary, Windstad you can have a fish hatchery and i can't remember off hand what the land in the Pale has. But you can just have the entryway as your house which only costs about 5,500 gold and you can always have one fully upgraded house for a family to live in and have a armory, enchanter, library, lab,e.t.c. So it's worth it if you have the money if you don't i would only build one. That's my opinion.

or you can Just buy city hold houses . it would be good to have 100,000 gold!
then you can buy all the houses you need.

Nathanial

yeah you got a point the regular houses are nice which plot of land do you own i own Lakeveiw manor that's where my main house is?

Chadonraz

It's worth it because doing it will unlock an achievement. On the other hand it isn't worth it, because owning just one house (HF or vanilla one) is more than enough for me. :D

sticky runes

It was fun to do it once or twice with different characters, but that's before I started thinking up stories for my characters and just wanted to experience everything the DLCs had to offer.

Once you're familiar with everything, it's better to pick one hold to be your main residence and establish a home there. It seems silly to become thane of every hold in Skyrim. i prefer to pick one hold and stick with it.

The Honorable Gidian Diva of Sass

Sahrot Vahlok Spaan. Bahnahgaar. Minion #88!
Staff member
It's good power levelling the smithing skill, and it's a decent money sink if you just have too much money (I got to the point where I was making it faster than I was losing it and by the time I got to the Hearthfire dlc I had close to 300k septims and nothing to spend them on for my final playthrough before I started using hardcore mods).

sticky runes

One handy advantage is if you play strictly without fast traveling (but allow use of carriages to quickly get to towns), then buying all three properties and recruiting a steward for each enables you to hire your own personal carriage drivers near towns that don't have any drivers.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts