Bug in skyrim VR psvr?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Johnl2

Hello everyone, I am having a really annoying problem. I just started playing skyrim vr on ps4 and know almost nothing about it. But when I equip certain weapons they just don't work! I can tell if they work or not by whether or not they make a 'swoosh' sound when I swing them. I also try to hit the person following me along with enemies. I only found about 3 weapons that work so far. I have no idea why this is happening and for the life of me I cannot find anything searching google. Which made me shocked b/c I thought for sure I'd find something. I died quite a few times b/c of this. I only realized it in the first dungeon with all the dead enemies. I picked up one of their weapons and it did not work at all. Anyone have any idea why this is happening? Any help is appreciated very much. I'm playing right now and I'd love to get this 15 attack power weapon I just got working!

Thanks,

John

Johnl2

UPDATE: I tried it with the DS4 and it works perfectly. Any ideas? Also, I cannot hold a one handed weapon and a shield. It un-equips one when I equip the other.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts