• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Bsmooth

Bsmooth(Bruce) here, very late to the party.Older and retired, but Not dead yet ! Gamer for a long time, but I saw Genshin Impact, and I thought it was pretty cool. After much looking and researching (my favorite pastime it seems), I decided to give it a try.
I wanted to try Elder Scrolls online, but figured to try it on Skyrim first for two reasons; to see If I liked it and to not upset too many veteran players by making all the usual newbie mistakes.
I have played Red Dead 2, and finished the first one as well. Was going to try Final Fantasy XIV, but really don't like the pay as you go idea, plus Skyrim is a classic. Only real problem so far is everyone seems to have played it so far, so most of the info I've found so far is pretty old.
. Tried it so far, and liked it. Although my choice as Khajiit, may not have been the wisest choice. Really don't like the idea of winding up as someones rug ! Plus according to what I've read as the history, Khajiit have been around a long time, and I like the fact there native to the land, especially since I have a great respect for Native Americans anyway and how they only took what they needed ..
I like to talk so excuse the longish post.

Barrabus Guhn

I have a similar profile; old dude, full of wind, and a good bit of spare time.

I should probably do a proper introduction myself, since I'm new to this forum too. I'll get to it pretty soon, I reckon.

Anyway, welcome to Skyrim...kid.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts