Open BLEAK FALLS BARROW: The Golden Claw

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Deimos

The Vokun Ronaan of Dinok
    OOC:Yeah that's true. lol
    FYI:My guy's a Breton. lol :p

Berethorn quickly took the potion and poured it down his mouth, in order to help him recover more quickly.
    He looked at the Khajiit."Do you know this man?", Berethorn asked.
    OOC:sorry but which Khajiit caravan guard and I are both Khajiits

C

Christopher Aurea Shuzen

Chris smiled. "That my good sir is an excellent question. I'm a mix of Imperial and Khajiit. Why does it matter to you?" He smiled somewhat cheerfully. Chris never got much attention but he knew how people operate in a psyciolgical pattern. Questions, awnsers, trust, bonds and affection. Betrayal of Ideas and thoughts, he knows how it works. "What shall be my outcome?" He wondered.

OOC: I hope you guys enjoy My guy alot. I'd hate to be a nusence.

Deimos

How did the warrior get injured?? While talking he saw another Khajiit climb up a tree looking angered

caravan guard

lone Khajiit
    Lyle was angered greatly. how can a Khajiit mate with a human it's disgraceful, I can't believe Alkosh would let this hybrid be born.Thought Lyle . Lyle then focused his attention back to the hybrid " I have no business I do apologize for my questioning it's just I have never seen a hybrid before" At that Lyle walked away from the disgrace of his race. Lyle then abandoned the group by climbing a tree. HE then thought of what he should do.

caravan guard

lone Khajiit
    OOC no hard feelings Lyle dislikes all of man ( except Alaric,Belwas,and Torbjorn) he also dislikes most Dark elves

caravan guard

lone Khajiit
    OOC GTG guys I'll be on tommorrow

Hunfar

How did the warrior get injured??

OOC: If you're referring to Alaric, he was bashed up by the giant dragr lord pretty bad, page 5.

Regwyne

Berethorn looked at both Khajiits. "You two are friends,correct?", Berethorn asked. He looked at both of the feline companions, and figured they had to be companions.

OOC: Not Kodlak & Aela Companions,just friends/buddies companions.

C

Christopher Aurea Shuzen

Chris laughed. "No harm done." he really knew he was shunned by him secretly. But what Lyle failed to see Chris is an open being; he welcome divsity. He never cared if anyone looked down on him. He was used to it. Deep down he was hurt. "Am I really an abomonation...?" he thought. His emerald eyes shead a sliver of a tear. He just wanted a friend really.

OOC: Poor Chris.

Deimos

OOC: If you're referring to Alaric, he was bashed up by the giant dragr lord pretty bad, page 5.
    OOC: from reading on pg. 5 I know that but not my character

Regwyne

Berethorn looked at Vaelyn."How did you get your wounds, traveller?And do you two know each other?", asked Berethorn. He began to tap the metal stud on his belt, demanding an answer from them.

OOC:I gtg in 5 minutes,so I might as well pack up early. I'll be on tomorrow.

Deimos

"Lyle seems like a familiar face but I can recall" replied the Khajiit "By the way I never got your name." He uses his perifreal vision to see Chris with the look of thinking.

C

Christopher Aurea Shuzen

OOC: I'm gonna Be back later. I had fun everyone. But Chris will be in the corner for a bit. He's not Emo. Just upset XD

Deimos

OOC: I gtg I'll be on tomorrow

Hunfar

Berethorn looked at Vaelyn."How did you get your wounds, traveller?", asked Berethorn. He began to tap the metal stud on his belt, mentally demanding an answer from them.

Vealyn grinned "You're mistaken, but understandably. My friend Alaric over there was greatly injured by a giant draugr, I was merely seeking a medic to mend his wounds. He was near the brink of death, but I think he's fine now" Vealyn said, smiling.

C

Christopher Aurea Shuzen

OOC: Last post of the Night.

"A name for a name. My name is Christopher Aurea Shuzen. I'm 16, adapt healing magic, Water, Ice and Lighting. Any puzzle? I can solve it. Can pick locks well. Fast on my feet. I never miss twice with my crossbow. Fast with my daggers. I'm also fast with my kicks. However I lack straighnth. I'm not very tolerent to fire and dark based Magic. Spiders scare me too.... But ummm... Is there anything else you want to know or need?" He asked awkwardly.

Belwas came up, carrying a chest full of gems, crowns and gold across his back. When he saw Chris, he came closer. "I can heal for a bit myself, should i help you? Oh, right. My name is Belwas."

C

Christopher Aurea Shuzen

Chris looked at Belwas. "I'm fine and quite capable of helping others. Thanks for offering though. Finally a friendly person atleast." He sighed in releaf.