Open BLEAK FALLS BARROW: The Golden Claw

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Deimos

The Vokun Ronaan of Dinok
    OOC:The rp's are really inactive -_-

C

Christopher Aurea Shuzen

OOC: Sorry, I was busy.

Chris had just arrived at Riverwood . "It's nice as they say." he chuckled before he went to the Inn.

Deimos

caravan guard

lone Khajiit
    OOC Wow I missed a lot.

Lyle wakes up all alone in the dark. he calls out" Alkosh have you come to reap my soul?" " no" replied Alkosh the Khajiit god of time. " I borrowed your consciousness to speak with you, I need you to avenge Elswyr from the horrible things the dark elves did.' " why some dark elves weren't involved?" Alkosh then stepped out of the shadows standing 20 feet tall. Looking down upon his creation. " do not question me mortal!!!!" At that Alkosh used some sort of telekinis and held Lyle by the head saying " You are lucky Mara loves you". Alkosh released Lyle. " Now no mare questions I want you to kill any Dark elf you see or I will feast upon your soul and all of your friends souls."

Lyle awoke in the dungeon. He walked out heading to riverwood. He saw his group and started jogging. As he was jogging the wind changed direction and that's when he smelled the dark elf. " I will feast upon your soul and your friends souls" that single thought echoed through Lyle's skull. "not here not now " He cuaght up with his group. "hey Alaric, Hey Belwas, thanks for leaving me back there."

Deimos

OOC:Is it too late to enter this? Or are the spots taken?
    OOC: you can still join just kind of make your character squeeze in on what's going on right now :)

Regwyne

OOC:Yeah, i'll just make him appear in the Sleeping Giant Inn. :p

Berethorn sat in front of the inn, looking forward into a blazing fire. He looked into his mead and sighed in both relief and boredom. He looked around, noticing it was only him and a few guards inside the inn. He waited for something to happen.

Hunfar

Vealyn emerged from the hole into the blinding sunlight. He took a deep breathe, and jumped. His bosmer features allowed him to nearly sail down the mountain at great speeds, leaping gap to gap. The bottom has been reached, his body tired, yet he continued to push onward. The trees started to clear, revealing the town of Riverwood. Vealyn realized he was now walking, drained of energy.

He makes his way into the inn. "Is anyone a healer or medic!?"

Deimos

The Khajiit was taking a break from working at the saw mill and doing other task around the village when mid-way on the mountain he saw a group of warrior heading down the mountain toward Riverwood. "Well it looks like the warriors got the claw.I'll just wait until they get to Riverwood then later I'll talk to them." He went back to resting from the hard work.

Regwyne

Berethorn jumped up and saw Vealyn in pain."I'm no medic, but I may have a potion for you!", said Berethorn. He then picked up Vealyn and gave him a potion."Drink it, it can help you.", demanded Berethorn. He gave the potion to Vealyn and sat him down in a chair.

C

Christopher Aurea Shuzen

Chris entered the inn, he had a massive two-handed crossbow on his back. A normal person would normally be intimadated - Especially from a Neko who had such a slender and feminine body and frame. Chris had his daggers hidden on him. His armor was certinly somewhat revealing. But it never bugged him in the slightest. He simply sat in a corner and unwinded.

OOC: See my Charecter sheet if you have questions. And for his Armor, think of Lightning from Final Fantasy 13-2.

Deimos

The Khajiit was taking a break from working at the saw mill and doing other tasks around the village when mid-way on the mountain he saw a group of warriors, one looking severly inured, heading down the mountain toward Riverwood and one particular warrior running down the mountain and into the Sleeping Giant Inn "Well it looks like the warriors got the claw and had one hell of a battle..I'll just wait until they get to Riverwood,in the mean time I think I'll walk over to the inn to see what all the fuss was about."He got up and started toward the inn.

OOC: Im on iPad right now so I can't color the words

C

Christopher Aurea Shuzen

The Khajiit was taking a break from working at the saw mill and doing other task around the village when mid-way on the mountain he saw a group of warriors, one looking severly inured, heading down the mountain toward Riverwood and one particular warrior running down the mountain and into the Sleeping Giant Inn "Well it looks like the warriors got the claw and had one hell of a battle..I'll just wait until they get to Riverwood,in the mean time I think I'll walk over to the inn to see what all the fuss was about."He got up and started toward the inn.

OOC: Im on iPad right now so I can't color the words
    OOC:
    I'm stuck with a Ps3. I'm just happy I can particapate.

caravan guard

lone Khajiit
    Lyle's nose took a wiff of something strange.Lyle ( always being curious ) followed the scent to the Inn. He entered it to find the source of the scent

he looked at the " thing" dead at it's eyes

it smelled of a Khajiit and a Imperial at the same time.

"Excuse me but what are you" Asked Lyle ignoring how rude his question is.
    Lyle is 23 and he has traveled skyrim for more than 8 years, he has trained his nose to the scent of all creatures. He is awestruck at this "thing"

Hunfar

Vealyn, still drained of energy, looked up at Berethorn "Thank you, but it's not for me." Vealyn rushed out the door and saw his companions already at the town. He began jogging toward Alaric with the potion clenched in his hand.

Hunfar

OOC: This is starting to get really hectic lol, getting hard to continue since the others aren't online, especially since we can't control offline characters in any way :confused:

Deimos

The Khajiit met the Warriors just outside the inn. "What happened!?"

Regwyne

OOC:Yeah that's true. lol
    FYI:My guy's a Breton. lol :p

Berethorn quickly took the potion and poured it down his mouth, in order to help him recover more quickly.
    He looked at the Khajiit."Do you know this man?", Berethorn asked.

Berethorn saw the man walk up and asked the same question."He ran into the inn asking for a medic. I was not a medic, but I had a potion that could help him recover.", Berethorn replied. He looked at all of them.

caravan guard

lone Khajiit
    OOC you asked Lyle? or another Khajiit srry itos like 1;30 in the morning now