Bits and Pieces Solitude store bug?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Starseed

Hi, I have a problem going into Bits and Pieces. Every time I go in she o her kid just say Im not welcome, or shouldnt be in there please leave. During business hours and Ive tried going back in game and leaving it a while etc and I still get it. The store in general is closed more than it is open even at 1pm in the afternoon! And when it is open by chance and I go in, Im told Im not welcome! Am I supposed to do something else first or is this a bug? PLEASE if someone else has had this and fixed it please let me know its holding me up with Legacy of the Dragonborne and upgrading safehouse., thank you

Last edited:
Reactions: Sah

Sah

AHHH ... I would look and read the requirements for the mod Legacy of the Dragonborn (main mod page) look at the requirements and compatibility sections

100% you have a mod conflicting or your missing some patch

Starseed

Thank you for replying. I have alot of mods lol I have looked at LOTD mod information extensively and checked I have all the necessary patches. I have also disabled the safehouse plus mod that uses Bits and Pieces for the room upgrades and she still wont work. The store is closed more than it is open so even the simply knock app didnt work, just says "no answer"

I have found this but am not sure how I use what is suggested it in the consol. If I do ever get back into the store when it decides to open do I click on her and go to consol and enter the command?: This "code" could also suggest the actual cause re "cellownership" ?

I found the solution. Setcellownership 00016a10.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts