• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

The Seraph

When the Dawn Breaks, I shall be there
Indeed indeed. Just came back from eating at terrible Italian restaurant.

Last edited:

The Seraph

No, I ate chicken parm. The sauce and the mozzarella were just bad quality and the spaghetti was half crunchy half cooked. I don't know how you do that but they did.

The Seraph

I don't know. It's like using cornflakes for tempura. It's somehow worse then flat out burning it, which a tiny bit of it was.

The Seraph

. . . How did this get so off topic?

The Seraph

Ah. That's right.

Deadpool.

OG Forum member
I’d probably go to that mage school, and learn healing spells and be some sort of doctor ‍♂️

The Seraph

I've always wondered if the healers can heal things like blindness and deafness. If they can cure most diseases and heal horrific wounds, can they heal handicaps like that?

Accalia

Not really, I mean blindness has something to do with the retina not working right and deafness is a damaged ear drum. Back then they didn’t know about things like this. So they couldn’t heal those problems.

The Seraph

Makes sense. Also most deafness isn't a damaged ear drum, those can heal. Permanent deafness results from the hairs in the coclea dying.

The_Lost_Foxtrot

Luwd uf Shoduws
Yeah true, but think of all the Money you would get from those drunk idiots when they want more, plus all the rumors that paople would pay to hear

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts