Behind the Wall: The Making of Skyrim Trailer

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Demut

Veritas vos liberabit
Enjoy:

Tusck

Very interesting. I really like that they realize that you need to be able to solve problems in different ways, regardless of thief, warrior, mage or hybrid. That is so important and a huge reason why I love these games.

Jeruhmi

Cool video, thanks for sharing. Is it just more or did it seem like all the men shown in that video looked as if they had not been exposed to light for several months?
I watched it in 360p and it was amazing, then I noticed it goes up to 1080p... Wow.
Looks very good.

Renegader

Administrator
Staff member
That's awesome. Seems like they've being working for weeks and weeks. Look at the bags under their eyes!

N3w_2_$kyr1min

Can't wait for Skyrim
Awesome, these guys really know what making a great game is about.. makes me even more confident that skyrim will be excellent. :D

Demut

Veritas vos liberabit
Bethesda has trapped them in a basement and forced them to work. It must be stressful.
Imagine how much worse it has to be for people who don’t work at a studio as great as Bethesda ;D

Cole

Mythik
Bethesda has trapped them in a basement and forced them to work. It must be stressful.
That's Crunch time for ya, it is the hardest part according to all the making of video's I've seen, and they look like it's true.

Cole

Mythik
The first thing that I want to do is get eaten by one of those awesome looking dragons :p.
Why do you want to get eaten? xD
Sure, it would be awesome, but wouldn't having an epic 30 minute battle be so much more satisfying? xP

Sheogorath

Cheese for everyone.
Yes it would, but at the beginning we will probably start out with a weapon that isn't much better than a stick lol so it would be an epic 3 hour battle :).

Cole

Mythik
Yes it would, but at the beginning we will probably start out with a weapon that isn't much better than a stick lol so it would be an epic 3 hour battle :).
Hah, that might get tiring. Take a nap half way through xD
And if all else fails, run like hell towards a dungeon or town to escape or get help. ;D

Sheogorath

Cheese for everyone.
Hah, that might get tiring. Take a nap half way through xD
And if all else fails, run like hell towards a dungeon or town to escape or get help. ;D
It would be pretty epic to get a few guards in on the dragon battle.

Cole

Mythik
Lol, like in the game play that was released by Todd Howard? Where that one guy got totally eaten and tossed aside like a rag doll? I'm going to lure dragons to town on purpose just for that xD

Sheogorath

Cheese for everyone.
Lol, like in the game play that was released by Todd Howard? Where that one guy got totally eaten and tossed aside like a rag doll? I'm going to lure dragons to town on purpose just for that xD
That is exactly the reason why I would want to lead dragons into towns :p.

hexperiment

The Experimentalist
you can practically have a pet dragon then. it'll try to kill you but you can lure it to a nearby town to feed it. and run around skyrim with the dragon following you (and trying to kill you).

Cole

Mythik
you can practically have a pet dragon then. it'll try to kill you but you can lure it to a nearby town to feed it. and run around skyrim with the dragon following you (and trying to kill you).
Yay, I can finally have a pet dragon! Wooo! ^_^

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts