• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Docta Corvina

Yeah, I'm hesitant to hold crappy kids as a mark against the man. I mean, there are quite a few bad-tempered people running around Skyrim, people of all races - adults who likely used to be wretched kidlets. :p Not to mention, as Moris pointed out, his kids aren't hardly the only pains-in-the-butt brats you encounter.

Balgruuf is capable, strong, pragmatic, and responsible. Nor does race seem to pause him at any point before helping all of the people in his Hold, all of those under his default protection. Can't say that for all the Jarls...

Moris

Balgruuf lets a woman he's not married to sleep in his Jarl sized bed?

Well, I guess the Jarl is having an extra-marital affair. That should be a point for the side who don't like him.

I have never seen a wife. I always assumed he was a widower.

As for sleeping with someone you're not married to: outside of adultery, I don't know very many people who think there's anything remotely wrong with that. And the ones who do, well, they believe a lot of other things I don't agree with.

Besides, he just lets me sleep in the bed. Unless something happens that I'm unaware of when everything goes dark, there's no hanky-panky. Both of us are fully clothed. It's all very innocent and platonic. :p

Anwrise888

A very naughty naughty kinky mage....
Listen well...