• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Grey Fox

... duh. o_O They aren't as patched as soon as PC because the patches have to go through Microsoft/Sony and be approved, but it's not that much of a time difference. Maybe around two weeks.

Not everyone is as well-informed as you would like to believe you are.

Well, if that's how you act when you've simply been shown you were misinformed or unaware of something...
teal_Shrug.gif

Maybe if you could do so in a polite manner, there would be no problem. You are an arrogant turd. Flame away...

Rayven

Global Moderator
Staff member
Writers, please make sure you have checked the Writers' Talk forum. I'll link it here but only those of you with the purple names will be able to view the content there. We have several articles in progress. Some are in need of ideas, proofreading and screenshots. I'm happy to help with them all but I know we have a lot more writers out there from whom I have not seen comments. I just want to make sure you know this is where all the action is :)

http://skyrimforum.com/forums/writers-talk/

VictoireXII

Crazed Skyrim Photographer
My writing isn't really excellent, but I do love taking screenshots if people don't know by now :)
You can take a look at the blog I just did a while ago :D

Rayven

Global Moderator
Staff member
My writing isn't really excellent, but I do love taking screenshots if people don't know by now :)
You can take a look at the blog I just did a while ago :D

We can sure use your help if you're offering. I'm in school and that has to come first so I cant always do the screenshots on demand.

juiceme123

Article Writer
i have written many stories but this is my first time on a website like this. I never really have written a skyrim story i am currently working on 1. ;) i have played the game many times i have finished the xbox version i am about to buy the pc version. but i usually put my free time with writing and drawing. When i draw i draw people that are in my story. so the reason u would want me is because i have a huge imagination and i will write about anything. The main problemm is the begining with me i have ppl help me with that :cool: thanks and if there is an opening spot count me in:D

Daggertotheback

Article Writer
I just joined, but I'm in.

Talking about some of the worst places in Skyrim for lower levels and the best way for people to use the assassin build to its full potential, even for lower levels.

EpicWarrior69

Article Writer
I will mainly write about, strategies while fighting in skyrim. For example, how to stay alive when fighting numerous enemies in a small place.

Ok, I wasn't sure if I wanted to, but I just had an idea and I haven't seen anything like this in the articles yet. So I would like to become a writer, if I may. I like to write satirical things very much and I would write such articles about very light-hearted things... Like say, "Fashions of Skyrim." Brighten the mood around here a little. ;)

I think if I do it right, people might enjoy and even get a laugh out of it! :D

Rayven

Global Moderator
Staff member
For those who were asking, the number of writers in the group is just above 40 at the time of this writing.

missingno

Article Writer
Hi i noticed there hasn't been an article put up since about late March.
Are articles still being written?

I'd definitely be interested in writing a few things if it's still needed :)

I will write about some trivia and secret things I've discovered in the game.

Flint firestorm

The leading man, who else?

Well i don't now about other writers but I'm writhing an article now, it's just taking some time. Thankfully other writhers are very helpful. Why don't you try writhing up a tread on the general disscusion first and see how it goes

Rayven

Global Moderator
Staff member

We're still writing. Several things are in planning and since your name is purple by the time I have read this, you can look at the Writers' Talk subforum and see the work in progress. Welcome to the group.

Ilya

Article Writer
I would love to write about my playing style as an assassin, but I'm new to video games in general and have absolutely no prior experience, let alone a game as in depth as this. Therefore, I'm not up to date with proper terminology ect.

Train

Is that all you got?!
I've finished an article, wanted to know if you all were interested. I was originally going to put more in it, but its pretty long as is; plus I don't know when I'll have time to devote this much effort into a side project again like this. I believe it's finished as is, but I keep thinking of little things to add, so I'm only just now declaring it done. No promises, but I'll try to address some other things in another article; for right now I only talk about a couple things out of a possible eight or nine in the theme.

Not sure what the protocol is here, Rayven, don't know if I should go ahead and contact Renegader or not, so I'll just wait for your response. Peace

Zephyr

"Life is a hoard of meat. And gold. You jealous?"
I would love to join this group. :) I'm new to writing articles so I want to improve on that and as well as improve the website's quality. But since I've just started out on Skyrim, it might take me a while to dig up a few ideas but so far, I think one is forming in my mind but I'm still not sure if I should wing it. Anyways, I would love to join the group! :)

Rayven

Global Moderator
Staff member
You've been added, Zephyr. Make sure to check out the Writers' Talk subforum under Skyrim Articles. Welcome to the group!

The Hungry Orc

Master of the Pyre
I would enjoy writing an article about my take on the Berserker archtype, or if that's not a common term, two-handed weapon user. I may have just overlooked an article already written about this, and if there has been one already made, that's fine. It's just a build that I like about the game.

EDIT: Never mind. Looked at my schedule and I'm not gonna have enough time.

Daggertotheback

Article Writer
I said that I would write some articles, but I can't figure out how to start a new article, any pointers?

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts