Anyone else believe in elven supremacy?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Ferrari32

Dovahkiin
What's so bizarre? Neloth made me a member of house Telvanni and I dislike vampires. Go figure.
but what would babette who is a vampire think, what do you think her reaction will be when she finds out that your the reason so many of her kind are dead, A Dragonborn who becomes a vampire is an incredibly powerful being, a powerful being that will live forever, while a mortal dragonborn would age and die after what a vampire consider's avery srt timeframe,the very creature you hate is immortal and you who is most lickly a werewolf is not
Why the hell should I care what an old lady in the shape of a 5 year old girl thinks of me. And no, I'm not a werewolf either.
What's so bizarre? Neloth made me a member of house Telvanni and I dislike vampires. Go figure.
You are only level 49, I am level 200 and (Immortal), My character has over 2000 Health, 1400 magicka and 1000 Stamina and an 800 carry weight and that is in his human form, his magic resistance is at the level cap and he will absorb any spell you throw at him
And I'm supposed to give a fluff now? Sorry, nope. If I'd throw an Ice form at you, you'd be nothing but a little block of Ice. Since my damage is 500+, I'd kill you in 4 blows and since I'm a dual wielder, that would be a single attack.

tx12001

I will not tolerate failure...
Alduin and Akatosh are not the same being, Alduin is the firstborn of akatosh, The deadra walked tamriel in the Dawn era then they used their Wizard abilities to transport themselves to realms that were occupied by primitive beings and took control of these realms by binding their lifeforce to their worlds, insinuating that the only way to kill a deadric lord is to unbind them from their realm, St allesia lived in the 1st era that was over 2500 years apart!! from when the deadra roamed the land, have you even played the shivering isles, let alone oblivion?

Ferrari32

Dovahkiin
Alduin=Akatosh.
Shor=Lorkhan
And so on.

tx12001

but what would babette who is a vampire think, what do you think her reaction will be when she finds out that your the reason so many of her kind are dead, A Dragonborn who becomes a vampire is an incredibly powerful being, a powerful being that will live forever, while a mortal dragonborn would age and die after what a vampire consider's avery srt timeframe,the very creature you hate is immortal and you who is most lickly a werewolf is not
Why the hell should I care what an old lady in the shape of a 5 year old girl thinks of me. And no, I'm not a werewolf either.
You are only level 49, I am level 200 and (Immortal), My character has over 2000 Health, 1400 magicka and 1000 Stamina and an 800 carry weight and that is in his human form, his magic resistance is at the level cap and he will absorb any spell you throw at him
And I'm supposed to give a fluff now? Sorry, nope. If I'd throw an Ice form at you, you'd be nothing but a little block of Ice. Since my damage is 500+, I'd kill you in 4 blows and since I'm a dual wielder, that would be a single attack.
really, I only fight as a vampire lod and I have an my armour rating is also capped + ice form and paralysis don't work on Vampire lords, your weapons are nothing compared to my blood magic, I can drop a legendary dragon in 2 and a half shots and they have over 4000 Health and I am unsure of what you relised when I said I would absorb your magic and deal 35 damage to you every second while you were in Melee range
and in my Vl form I gain 500 health on transformation

AS88

Staff member
I am quite sure Miraak could throw down with the Deadric lord's also

This is pretty much all I could decipher through the jumpy theories and the almost non-existent grammar and punctuation.

You think Miraak could 'throw down' with the Daedric Lords? Well for a start, you're probably right.

http://uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Daedra_Lord#Daedra_Lord

Unfortunately, a Daedric Lord isn't the same as a Daedric Prince (despite sometimes being named the same, which is confusing and theoretically incorrect), which I assume is what you mean upon reading your last few posts.

So, to address your point about Miraak..

Miraak was being held prisoner by Hermaeus Mora. For thousands of years he sought the knowledge and power to escape. Thousands. It is only in 4E 201 that he's finally started to make the headway to have some influence on Nirn again. And even then..

**spoiler alert**

Mora drives a spike through his guts at the end of the Dragonborn questline, when Mora decides that he's had enough of Miraak and that the Last Dragonborn is more useful to him.

**end spoilers**

In addition, you said that Martin Septim just turned into 'any dragon,' then go on to derisively ask another forum member (I think it was DrunkenMage, one of our best Lore experts) if he has played Oblivion. I haven't played Oblivion, but I've read snippets of the lore and know enough to say that Martin Septim transformed into the Avatar of Akatosh. Akatosh is like, the Divine. He's pretty much the Zeus of the Nine Divines, so Martin didn't just turn into 'some dragon' to defeat Mehrunes Dagon (who was immensely powerful at that time himself).

I politely suggest that you make sure you read and understand the lore properly before spouting sweeping judgements and arguing with people who've taken the time to study the lore extensively.

Ferrari32

Dovahkiin
I wipe my ass with your magic, bloodsucker.

Ferrari32

Dovahkiin

This is pretty much all I could decipher through the jumpy theories and the almost non-existent grammar and punctuation.

You think Miraak could 'throw down' with the Daedric Lords? Well for a start, you're probably right.

Unfortunately, a Daedric Lord isn't the same as a Daedric Prince (despite sometimes being named the same, which is confusing and theoretically incorrect), which I assume is what you mean upon reading your last few posts.

Miraak was being held prisoner by Hermaeus Mora. For thousands of years he sought the knowledge and power to escape. Thousands. It is only in 4E 201 that he's finally started to make the headway to have some influence on Nirn again. And even then..

**spoiler alert**

Mora drives a spike through his guts at the end of the Dragonborn questline, when Mora decides that he's had enough of Miraak and that the Last Dragonborn is more useful to him.

**end spoilers**

In addition, you said that Martin Septim just turned into 'any dragon,' then go on to derisively ask another forum member (I think it was DrunkenMage, one of our best Lore experts) if he has played Oblivion. I haven't played Oblivion, but I've read snippets of the lore and know enough to say that Martin Septim transformed into the Avatar of Akatosh. Akatosh is like, the Divine. He's pretty much the Zeus of the Nine Divines, so Martin didn't just turn into 'some dragon' to defeat Mehrunes Dagon (who was immensely powerful at that time himself).

I politely suggest that you make sure you read and understand the lore properly before spouting sweeping judgements and arguing with people who've taken the time to study the lore extensively.
I completely agree with you, as you can see I wrote the same thing in my posts. However, some people don't have the tolerance to read through a post and recognize their mistake.

AS88

Staff member
I completely agree with you, as you can see I wrote the same thing in my posts. However, some people don't have the tolerance to read through a post and recognize their mistake.

Appreciate it, but to counter one of your points, TX was right in saying that Alduin and Akatosh are different entities :p

tx12001

**spoiler alert**

**end spoilers** he only killed Miraak when miraak was weakened after the fight, do you relies if Miraak was at full power he could probabbly slowely but surly pull the deadric lord to his will, and my writing is due to the keybored I am curently using, it does not respond at the speed in which I can write

Ferrari32

Dovahkiin

Appreciate it, but to counter one of your points, TX was right in saying that Alduin and Akatosh are different entities :p
Weird, wasn't there Ingame lore comparing Akatosh to Alduin as the same being in Cyrodiilic and Nordic culture?

tx12001

**spoiler alert**

**end spoilers**

at the end of the 1st era Mehrunes Dagon attacked the city of mournhold and was stopped by almalexia and sotha sil, it did not take a dragon to beat him

Ferrari32

Dovahkiin
And what were almalexia and sotha sil? Divine beings.

High King of Skyrim

King of the barbarian horde
You need to have a beer and get laid my good man. You seem a little high strung mate, hang in there!!!;)

tx12001

to a more accurate point, on another forum it was stated that elves enhanced with high levels of magic could live for thousands of years, The Tribunal were not immortal, they were just Chimer who had so much arcane power that they did not seem to age, they were False (gods) go visit the temple in Raven Rock, I believe what the dwemer Believe science and logic that is why their race had technology while races like the nords live like cavemen because of their foolish beliefs

Ferrari32

Dovahkiin
to a more accurate point, on another forum it was stated that elves enhanced with high levels of magic could live for thousands of years, The Tribunal were not immortal, they were just Chimer who had so much arcane power that they did not seem to age, they were False (gods) go visit the temple in Raven Rock
All elves can live up to hundreds of years, take Neloth for an example.

tx12001

to a more accurate point, on another forum it was stated that elves enhanced with high levels of magic could live for thousands of years, The Tribunal were not immortal, they were just Chimer who had so much arcane power that they did not seem to age, they were False (gods) go visit the temple in Raven Rock
All elves can live up to hundreds of years, take Neloth for an example.
Divath Fyr(Cough) Much older, 4000 Years old Neloth was only 1000, the tribunal was around in the early 1st era

Ferrari32

Dovahkiin
Almalexia died in the Third Era, seriously, read up on lore.

tx12001

It is a plausible theory that the sheogorath in the shivering iles is actually Arden sul and ardun sul was not the original sheogorath either and neither was the guy before him

tx12001

Almalexia died in the Third Era, seriously, read up on lore.
that was only 207 years before skyrim, she was already ancient by then, the tribunal were around when the dwemer were, what race do you think Kagranac was? Vivec the poet, Almalexia and sotha sil were chimer

Ferrari32

Dovahkiin
What does the Daedric Prince Sheoggorath have with any of this?
And so what if Almalexia was ancient? She was still alive, and Nerevar was tapping her quite hard.
And Almalexia didn't die of age :p