Anyone else believe in elven supremacy?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Ivory

Let's Player
TESV2012-11-1111-38-03-91.png

Sekhmet wants you to say that to her face.... and maybe she won't knock your head off with a single punch :)
MY EYES, MY POOR FALMER EYES.

Anwrise888

A very naughty naughty kinky mage....

Anwrise888

A very naughty naughty kinky mage....

ChiefScalyNipples

Dictator of my bedroom
TESV2012-11-1111-38-03-91.png

Sekhmet wants you to say that to her face.... and maybe she won't knock your head off with a single punch :)

Lydia needs to stop taking those Nordic steroids. What twisted fluff of an alchemist is giving them to her?

(This following sentence, or series of sentences isnt directed at you Raijin) Oh and btw, I saw another "Hurr durr elves r bettr den skinks" comment even after I was trying to be friendly, apologize; even though I was joking, and remind us all that these are fictional races of a video game and nothing to get worked up over. Well disregard that, no moar Mr. Nice Lizard. However, I can't think of anything to say at the moment so refer to my previous posts in order to prove which fictional race is superior.

Argonians: 125789731589021567 points

Heads High up their own anus Elves: 0 points

Harc

Big Hog
lol Right on...that was good for a chuckle. I would like to see some Thalmor DLC, though. That would be alright...perhaps the option to join if you play high elf.
I would love that. I think any race should be able to join though. Even though the only way to be in the thalmor is to be born into it.

Chowder138

Proud member of PAHAAA.
Could the Thalmor, if the argonains were to keep hol in one area, just attack the supply traders going into the area? Cut off supply, destroy from within. Unless the geography is different then what I understand.

Who says they need supply traders? It's a jungle. It's not like they don't have anything inside.

Ivory

Let's Player
Who says they need supply traders? It's a jungle. It's not like they don't have anything inside.

Everything is finite. That's all I'm trying to say. This tatic I described was used in history and proved more then successful.

Chowder138

Proud member of PAHAAA.
Everything is finite. That's all I'm trying to say. This tatic I described was used in history and proved more then successful.

Self-Sustaining community. Enough said. Everything is finite, but what about growing crops? That way they've got vegetables. Then feed some to their animals (I have no idea what kind of pets Argonians keep) so the animals breed and have offspring. So they've got meat.

Theoretically, they could live cut off from the rest of the world indefinitely. Japan did it for centuries.

Harc

Big Hog
You mean by the nine :) Sekhmet is a proud Talos worshiper. Do you think you have the guts to walk up to her and give her rational crap about "how it's illegal to worship Talos"?
Actually yes, anyone who dares to assault an ultra high ranking thalmor leader such as myself, just signed multiple death warrants for the assaulter and the rest of their family

Chowder138

Proud member of PAHAAA.
Actually yes, anyone who dares to assault an ultra high ranking thalmor leader such as myself, just signed multiple death warrants for the assaulter and the rest of their family

Ultra high ranking Thalmor? Yeah... well, I'm Supreme Ultra-Lord of the universe!

Ivory

Let's Player
Self-Sustaining community. Enough said. Everything is finite, but what about growing crops? That way they've got vegetables. Then feed some to their animals (I have no idea what kind of pets Argonians keep) so the animals breed and have offspring. So they've got meat.

Theoretically, they could live cut off from the rest of the world indefinitely. Japan did it for centuries.
Difference is Japan didnt have time against them. Argonians would, all it would take is a bad season or weather to decimate crops. Argonians may be able to sustain harsh weather, but not everything can. Surely such limited forced supply would with time weaken them. I think you're over estimating how much supply can last. Of course, again I don't know the geographical features of the terrain so I could be wrong.

Chowder138

Proud member of PAHAAA.
Difference is Japan didnt have time against them. Argonians would, all it would take is a bad season or weather to decimate crops. Argonians may be able to sustain harsh weather, but not everything can. Surely such limited forced supply would with time weaken them. I think you're over estimating how much supply can last. Of course, again I don't know the geographical features of the terrain so I could be wrong.

Good point. Then again, they could sneak out of the forest and wipe out the Thalmor before that happened, though. Argonians are very stealthy, and they would blend in well with the environment.

Raijin

A Mage that loves a Templar

Sekhmet: Ah! A certain High elf better watch his tongue, and save his useless threats. As Talos as my witness if you or any of your Thalmor colleagues ever lay a finger on my family can consider your organization to be extincted. It's not wise to put your hands inside the beehive because you just might wand up getting stung.

Oh and go checkout Northwatch Keep :) Sekhmet left you some early Christmas presents for you to discover :)

TESV2012-11-1716-21-42-37_zps46feea6c.png

Ivory

Let's Player
Good point. Then again, they could sneak out of the forest and wipe out the Thalmor before that happened, though. Argonians are very stealthy, and they would blend in well with the environment.
Yeah I see that happening a lot. Despite everything, Thalmor suck. :B

This message brought to you by Knight-Paladin Ivory

Harc

Big Hog
Sekhmet: Ah! A certain High elf better watch his tongue, and save his useless threats. As Talos as my witness if you or any of your Thalmor colleagues ever lay a finger on my family can consider your organization to be extincted. It's not wise to put your hands inside the beehive because you just might wand up getting stung.

Oh and go checkout Northwatch Keep :) Sekhmet left you some early Christmas presents for you to discover :)

TESV2012-11-1716-21-42-37_zps46feea6c.png
To busy, perhaps I could leave Sekhmet a present in her run down cottage? Multiple presents.