Any tips for roleplay for Skyrim PC?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Level VII

Do'vish
I got an alienware for christmas and I can't run any games because the graphics card is messed up, it makes noises like a woodchipper and stuff. So Dell is going to replace the graphics card and see if that fixes it (which I think it will). In the downtime I want to be able to have a good list of mods to download and other tips for roleplaying in Skyrim. Thanks. (Also the PC can run Skyrim on Ultra so also tell me some good texture packs and such to download.)

Agentoringe

Idk about all the mods, some of my favorites that I use are the Tera armor mods, UNP body (required for the armors but I personally prefer the CBBEv3 body) Tera weapons, craft able unique weapons, cbbe remodeled armor and killerkeos sexy armor...they really spruce up your in game females.

As far as your RPing goes, my favorites that I've played so far is the ultra Mage, uses the archmage robes plus a circlet/neck and ring to gain complete spell cost reduction for 3 schools of magic...there's also a "scion of Molag Bal" you get vampirism, then the mace from markath FIRST, as the scion you need a weapon to represent what and whom you harbinger...then go from there finding powerful items and abilities, lemme rephrase that, finding ALL the powerful items and abilities you can...because what better way to represent your progenitor than to be the pinnacle of power in the current world...

My favorite is probably the most fun, but also the hardest to play, play a priest...uses only illusion/alteration/restoration magic...avoid spells that deal any kind of damage, and learn NO weapon or armor skills...wear robes only...you can fury certain things or enemies in groups to make them fight themselves and kill each other, or heal and bolster your follower and let them do the killing, but in no way can you kill someone with your own hands...you can learn smithing, just bc you don't use the weapons and armor doesn't mean you can't make it for other people to use...but in every area there are available followers and spells to get yourself out of certain situations, I find a way to achieve 100% spell absorption, bc as a non combat Mage, you woul find every way possible to negate damage without usin weapons or armor...it's seriously a challenge for your game playing skill, you have to use the right spells at the right time with little to no mistakes or else you and/or your followers will be dead.

If you want to roll a damage dealer with a challenge on it, make a Mage that uses only frost spells...73% of any enemies you face in skyrim are nords, meaning your immediately half as effective most of the time...also throughout dawnguard, almost 80% of all vampires you encounter are nords, meaning they cut you to about 20-maybe 30% spell effectiveness against them, falmer are resistant to magic, most dragons resist frost, most everything you go up against either resists it directly or magic as a whole...is resisted...

If you really want a challenge the priest has my vote, frost Mage a close second...lol hope this gives you some cool ideas