• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
PLEASE ANSWER
~~~~~~~~
I wanted to know if anyone has any ideas for a skyrim
Music video I can make. It can be about anything. I
Have many ideas but I would like to hear what other
People would like to see. I want to have a lot of subs
And I want to be a good youtuber like mcjuggernuggets,
Or pewdipie. I know it might sound crazy but any ideas
Will work and I will also give you guys credit for them.
I will use your skyrim forums name or youtube name.
Thanks bye!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Wauten Dayhil

Demon Hunter and Wordplay Extraordinaire
Use the Skyrim theme music ("Dovahkiin! Dovahkiin! Whatcham whosamawhtsit screw this pl*ps, fl*ff these words, it's all gibberish anyways!") but instead of showing a warrior fighting dragons and looking like a hero, show a thief stealing potatoes and running from the guards, or running and jumping off of a cliff without looking and dying. Funny stuff with epic music is hilarious.

Kattus

Use the Skyrim theme music ("Dovahkiin! Dovahkiin! Whatcham whosamawhtsit screw this pl*ps, fl*ff these words, it's all gibberish anyways!") but instead of showing a warrior fighting dragons and looking like a hero, show a thief stealing potatoes and running from the guards, or running and jumping off of a cliff without looking and dying. Funny stuff with epic music is hilarious.
lol Oxi, that's hilarious :D I could definitely see that being a fun video to watch :D maybe he also accidentally steps on a chicken while running away, he'd raise their wrath of all Skyrim ;)

Gesendet von meinem HTC One mit Tapatalk

Reaper87

吉光
Have the Skyrim theme music, but just have clips of cabbage farmers and people sitting in a bar - the extras of Skyrim need some recognition! :D

Latest posts