An Introduction to the Project

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spenny

Mod Developer
Well ladies and gentlemen, I know it's been only a bit over a week since I arrived here on the forums, and I'd like to thank all of you for your warm reception. Especially the mod staff, for working overtime to facilitate the best Skyrim forum on the Internet.

Anyway, if you're here, you are likely wondering what "Project Spenny" could possibly be. Project Spenny is what I hope will grow into the first open community project of SkyrimForums. I have a bit of an idea and framework for a mod that I am going to make for Skyrim, and I'm interested in getting the community involved so that it is a more comprehensive piece of work. Hopefully this project will become a progressive project for the community which can be the source of tutorials and resources so that those who have ideas can open their own projects or make their own mods.

My goal for this mod is to have it seamlessly integrated into the Elder Scrolls lore and canon. This way the story is immersive and connected to the world that Bethesda has already created for us. I'm always looking for people who have knowledge on the lore of TES, and anyone who is interested in helping in general. Ideas, skills, and feedback are all welcome to make this project successful, immersive, and lore-friendly.

So please, feel free to read through this section and contribute your ideas, skills or feedback on the project sofar!

Thanks,

Spenny.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts