• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

RobertX13

Hello, I'm trying to make a mod creates a new item called: The Amulet of Night Powers. This amulet/necklace combines the Effects of Amulet of Bats and Amulet of the Gargoyle. The Problem is: I can't for the life of me figure out how Amulet of the Gargoyle works. I went into the Summon Gargoyle Magic Effect, I clicked edit form and there in the script properties I found in the Global Variable DLC1nVampireNecklaceGargoyle, but the actual Editor ID for Amulet of the Gargoyle is: "DLC1nVampireNightPowerNecklaceGargoyle" without quotation marks. I looked at the Global Variable in the Creation Kit and find no reference to the Editor ID and at the object and no reference to the global variable. Some Object or script must link these 2 together so the game knows to use the DLC1nVampireNecklaceGargoyleSCRIPT only when the Amulet of the Gargoyle is equipped. Can someone help? How do I find this "Missing Link" between DLC1nVampireNightPowerNecklaceGargoyle and DLC1nVampireNecklaceGargoyle so I can create a new Global Variable and attach it to my Amulet of Night Powers.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts