All DLC is now available for PS3

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Rex Prime

Premium Airtcle Writer
slide.jpg

Today, February 26th, 2013, all the Downloadable Content that was previously released for Xbox and PC is now available for PS3.​
Dragonborn was the first of the DLC for PS3 released on February 12 and was accompanied by Patch 1.8. This allows PS3 players to experience the largest of the DLC and gives users new quests and monsters to conquer. It allows the player to travel to Solstheim and embark on a totally new adventure, explore more background lore and learn new shouts.​
A week later on February 19th, Hearthfire was released for PS3. This package offers players the chance to make the house of their dreams and adopt children from the orphanage.

Today, February 26, sees the release of Dawnguard; last of the long-awaited DLC for the console. It provides PS3 players the chance to enhance Skyirm with new content, to kill (or join) Vampires, travel to amazing new locations, learn new shouts, fight new enemies and try some new weapons and armor.

After a lengthy porting time, PS3 players now can boot up their console, launch Skyrim, and know that Skyrim still has something new to explore and conquer.

Happy Dragon Hunting PS3 players!

~Rex Prime

Lethennon

Yes, but when today will it be available on the store? Hearthfire wasnt up for download until 11pm on its release day. I can only hope Dawnguard is released in a more timely fashion.

Update: Released at ~6:30 pm, AWESOME!

jonathan90

well known member
I just feel so happy for all ps3 players.

for some reason I feel completed,just by hearing that news.

I could not imagine on how happy ps3 players are feeling right now.

good on ya, bathesda!!!!!

Madrar

The Shadow in the Dark.
About damn time...Now, to go build my house, and kill some Dawnguard...

ManoloXamps the Faggot

The Titan of Ether
YEEEEES! YEEEESSSSS! I knew it was coming someday!

Nuuberk

i got all of them and i have to say i like dawnguard the best, but i just became the father of two orphans named Hroar and Samuel.

wakatepee

hey there i have a question that gone make me think about this "skyrimloversite" what do i need to do to get tht letter from hearthfire to buy a house i play now like month and that courier still didnt comme to me
plese someone???
grtzz wakatepee

Emilian

Awesome that PS3 players can now play everything too, even though last year they said they will not do the PS3 DLC as it causes bugs.. :p

Benthos

Proud Mer
I've noticed this when I checked on PSN the other day that we had all DLC, that's great because it would've been unfair for us PS3ers to not be able to experience the full beauty and depth that is Skyrim. PSN is still a pain to navigate through though.

ShangTsung

its nice that its an option on ps3 finally, though i wouldn't recomend it, seeing as the game is barely playable on ps3 without it.. hell even on xbox the game can be a freezing fiend at times.

wakatepee

its nice that its an option on ps3 finally, though i wouldn't recomend it, seeing as the game is barely playable on ps3 without it.. hell even on xbox the game can be a freezing fiend at times.
lool guys i dont understand it i havent had lag sinds my second character its now 5th one...

wakatepee

and guys i cant find dawnguard quest i dont understand can some one tell me why i cant find about it? i have the 2 dlc on ps3 but cant find the quest givver pls someone help me with it
no guard tell me about vampires and cant find durak or his frend

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts