Alduin’s Wall Glitch

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Snickersvb24

I’ve searched everywhere for answers on this.

I’m on the quest ‘Alduin’s Wall.” Esbern walks up to the wall, but Delphine is stuck at the Skyhaven entrance. (No torch, but has some in her inventory). She won’t go up the steps to talk to Esbern and get the quest moving. I have shouted her up there. I’ve tried earlier saves. I’ve shouted at Esbern. I’ve had my follower wait outside. I’ve attacked them. I’m on an Xbox so I can’t use any command promps. Any suggestions? I really don’t want to start a new game, so any suggestions are welcome. I have mods, but none of them affect skyhaven temple I don’t think. thank you!

PurpleFurret

TheExploitBoi
This happened to me too but in Bronze Water Cave where Brynjolf in Karliah stay in the water instead of escaping blocking me from returning the Skeleton Key. do the same glitch happens to my mom in Nightingale Hall where Karlaih won't do the oath

PurpleFurret

TheExploitBoi

I’m on the quest ‘Alduin’s Wall.” Esbern walks up to the wall, but Delphine is stuck at the Skyhaven entrance. (No torch, but has some in her inventory). She won’t go up the steps to talk to Esbern and get the quest moving. I have shouted her up there. I’ve tried earlier saves. I’ve shouted at Esbern. I’ve had my follower wait outside. I’ve attacked them. I’m on an Xbox so I can’t use any command promps. Any suggestions? I really don’t want to start a new game, so any suggestions are welcome. I have mods, but none of them affect skyhaven temple I don’t think. thank you!
have you tried loading it to before Odaviing flies you there what does that say file not exist

Snickersvb24

have you tried loading it to before Odaviing flies you there what does that say file not exist

this happens way before that. This is before you learn the dragon rend shout

ron75tru

Hello im new here. i was looking up how to fix this esbern glitch on the ps3 to no avail. i got frustrated and put on my glives of puglist and punched him til he went down. he got up and ran to the door in skyhaven temple. glitch fixed

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts