• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Daryl Dixon

Absentee
    Is there an updated map here showing the entire map with all of our locations on it?

Also guys, I'm changing the dynasty a little bit. Jason Mercer is now Jacob Mercer, exact same character but he's going to have more depth this time around. We didn't really get too far last time. I might add a little to the family or change some character story so don't refer to my old KC at all after I post this one.

Daryl Dixon

Absentee
    Guys... I've never known the name of the red woman in game of thrones. When I go to create my high priestess on the council I write Milisandre.

I google it and the red woman's name is Melisandre. Guess it's always been at the back of my mind. When I went to write her name it came to me so clearly that "This is the perfect name for a high priestess." It was going to be the surname, not anymore.

Now I fear I will never forget her name.

Skyrimosity

So, are we keeping the land between Valin and I open for new RP'ers or should we try to work out what all that is?

Blackdoom59

BATMAN!
    Ok let's clear some plops up!

Firstly, Daryl, William's bastard is being taken care of outside the Patriarchy because the only two people that know of his true identity are Willard and the Patel king. The bastard's identity is hidden not only from the entire patriarchy but also from the entire patel-kingdom(MAKE UP A BETTER NAME FOR fl*ffS SAKE)

I will give you a PM so we can work on that without revealing the main story arc of the Patriarchy to the rest.

A thing i don't understand, at the start of this RP, did you already conquer the Patel's and are warring with the covenant, or did you not do anything yet?

And Sky, I can't tell you for sure, maybe Blitzz will come with a better answer, but the South was meant for new players and for colonisation. You and Valin "rule" it, as of now, so you can decide what's going on there. There could be wastelands, there could be a thousand independent uncivilized tribes, there could be a dessert to hot(or a land too cold) to settle down in. You and Valin should decide, at least what's in the upper half of your continent, so we can have the bottom half ready for another RP'er(but chances are very slim someone else would join)

Daryl Dixon

Absentee
    Calm your pl*ps Blackdoom, I was only working with what you gave me with the bastard thing. Don't expect me to know things you haven't told me, and I was giving you options for the bastard thing after you presented me with an option.

Secondly, The Patel's name is not changing. The Patel's are the family/Dynasty that run the kingdom, I just haven't found a name for the kingdom I like yet. Since this family will be important and recurring their old Kingdom will be important as well, which is why I want to be original with the naming process. It'll be in the KC

EDIT: Also, by the end of my post The Mercer Supremacy would have just conquered The Blackveil Covenant, so the war would be over.

Daryl Dixon

Absentee
    All cool. The war with the Patel's finishes before the Blackveil. War with the Patel's is over before my post starts.

Blitzz

A Friendly Brit
    I apologise for the short notice but I'm going on holiday from the 9th until the 16th of August. I'll be able to keep up with the ic and post OOC but it will be very difficult to write a large IC post on my phone.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Daryl Dixon

Absentee
    Name: †The Mercer Supremacy†
    Ruling Dynasty: The Mercer Clan
    The Royal Banner
    Dynasty Members
    King Alex Mercer
    The King hailing from Volmoria; He established his rule in a time long before there was settlement in the south. He ruled over his people justly and fairly, an easy task with a little population. As population has grown fairness is harder to achieve, and as the wealth of Alex has amounted he has become more power hungry than he ever was. He has achieved immortality through vampirism but knows he has not yet reached the stage of godliness. While he does not wish to be a god, he does want to become unkillable. Despite outmatching time, he is always rushing and expects immediate results.
    Queen Violetta Mercer
    The Draíochta wife of Alex Mercer, she was given vampirism by her beloved husband when he was afraid of losing her to time. She has stood by his side throughout the ages but is becoming worried about his lust for power and what it might do to him, he has become distant unlike how he used to be and it grows worse as he gains more and more power.
    Prince Jacob Mercer
    The firstborn of Alex, and not the son of Violetta. Prince Jacob is a bastard of Alex to another woman, his mother died of old age. Jacob has been purged of vampirism, which has caused much conflict between Jacob and his father. Jacob doesn't want to be heir to the throne, which goes against what Alex originally intended. This has caused his father to become someone who can only rely on himself. Jacob feels like a pawn to those around him and does not appreciate being royalty, the burden power bears is one he wishes to relieve himself of.
    Princess Veronica Mercer
    Veronica Mercer is the first child Alex and Violetta had together. Half Draíochta, half human, she appears an ageless beauty. Her blood is strange, being the descendant from two races. She did not inherit her fathers vampirism. She was granted the request to be turned when she reached her fortieth name day. Veronica is now forty seven, although her Draíochta blood would deceive you into believing she is only in her twenties. She, unlike her half-brother, loves vampirism and the power it brings. A lot of her time is spent in the courtyard with her servant Rosetta, a fellow Draíochta.
    Charlotte Mercer
    The twenty three year old daughter of Alex Mercer, while Draíochta blood flows freely through her she still maintains many human features, much like her sister. She is adventurous and open minded, she travels very often and disproves of her fathers actions. She has been misguided and back stabbed many times and thus has developed trust issues.
    Emily Brody
    The Bastard daughter of Veronica. Her blood is nearly entirely human, and so at first glance her human blood is all you will see. Only the Draíochta could pick up on her mixed blood, with those who already know. One could notice her veins are not blue, but are light purple. She is 14 and attends a regular school on top of her private tutoring, she is an adventurous young girl and one day wants to become a sailor like her father. She never met the man, but her mother has put her to bed with many stories about him.
    The Council
    High Priestess Vivian Montessori
    Lord Spymaster Roderick Williamson
    Lord Treasurer Leonardo McQuillan
    Captain Of The Guard Jeremiah Stone
    Chief Adviser Lord Morgan White
    Provincial Lords
    King Alex Mercer - Volmoria​
    Sierra Patel - Shirvaka​
    Lord Baldor Evanscream - Pandisia​
    Military Leaders
    Derek Blaxton
    General of the supernatural forces in The Mercer Supremacy's army.​
    Jonathon McFarlane
    Fleet Admiral of the Supremacy's Navy.​
    Raiden Romeike
    General of the Supremacy's Army.​
    Bodyguards
    Ser Isaac Vakarath​
    Ser Shirok Emosewa​
    Dame Andrea Needham​
    Ser Nathaniel Sebastian​
    Ser Alistair Galorian​
    Ambassadors
    Levi Vantora​
    Marcus Carrol​
    Jonathan Van Howard​
    Political System
    The political system of The Mercer Supremacy is ultimately, at its core, an autocracy. There is one man who currently holds all power, who's decisions are final, despite any laws previously made. There is no restrictions to his power. Not even the Clan have authority over him.​
    The Mercer Clan, consisting of the Mercer family, rule the Supremacy. There is no restrictions to what they do, it is a dictatorship. This is often overlooked as the Supremacy appear to be doing what they believe is best for their people. The population's suggestions are taken in and considered and while the people have an influence, they have no real power. The Supremacy tend to keep their leaders close, and appoint one person in charge of one province. These chosen ones can create whatever power structure they wish but should it fail, the clan will blame only them.​
    Political Stability
    The war between the three kingdoms has ended, merging three small countries into one giant Kingdom. While the war is over there will be repercussions. The Li'ivi are now satisfied having been let back into their rightful lands, the Draíochta populace is happy for the most part. The humans themselves are divided, confused and need great leadership to get them out of the troubled times war has brought upon them.
    Wealth
    The people of Shirvaka have brought The Mercer Supremacy much gold and in return they have been supplied a very upper class treatment. While The Supremacy does generate an abundance of gold, after the war much of this gold is funding reparations.​
    Religion
    There is many different religions from cultural influence, but the dominant religion is Valindesism. Pronounced: Val-in-deez-ee-ism. Up in the snow there is a gigantic tree called the tree of Valindasia. Pronounced: Val-in-day-shia. It is believed this tree was placed by the god of Valindesism. This tree holds a great significance to Valindites, as this is a sanctuary directly from their god. Only the marked ones are able to find it.​
    Provinces
    Volmoria: The province Alex resides in is Volmoria, this is the home of The Mercer Clan and the origin of vampires and Draíochta in Rotafar.
    Pandisia: The province in which The Blackveil Covenant was formed. Here is where the Li'ivi under the rule of The Mercer Supremacy are located and it is here the Covenant was destroyed.
    Shirvaka: It is here the largest gold mine on Rotafar is located. Shirvaka has the smallest population out of all 3 provinces.

Starting Statistics
    Good terms with Li'ivi, very strict border control, Good navy, Weakened army, Good wealth, Divided nation, Looking to marry off children, Wishing to expand trading partners, No plans to colonize the south, recovering from war.

Military
    The Mercer Supremacy have an army consisting of 27,000.
    The Vampiric Battalion
    Vampiric Infantry Division 1- 2,000
    Vampiric Infantry Division 2- 2,000​
    These Vampires can be mages, archers or swordsmen.​
    First Brigade
    The Battlemage Battalion
    Mage Division 1 - 2,500​
    Mage Division 2- 2,500​
    Elite Battlemage Division - 1,500​
    Infantry Battalion
    First Platoon - 2,000​
    Second Platoon - 2,000​
    Third Platoon - 2,000​
    Elite Division - 2,500​
    Archer Battalion
    First Archer Platoon - 1,000​
    Second Archer Platoon - 1,000​
    Third Archer Platoon - 1,000​
    Fourth Archer Platoon -1,000​
    First Crossbow Platoon - 1,500​
    Second Crossbow Platoon - 1,500​
    Maps
    Map for terrain
    This is a ROUGH sketch of the terrain.​
    Notable Guilds
    The Steel Snakes: A clan of ninjas hailing from all over the world have founded themselves in an abandoned fortress once used in war in the lands of The Supremacy. The Steel Snakes often do mercenary work, in which the younger members of the clan go out to gain experience. They do not leave inexperienced however as they train vigorously from an early age. They do not reveal their true names when under contract or on a mission and so they work under code names. They are not exclusive to working for The Mercer Supremacy, but they have worked for its leader.
    Notable members: The Bloodmime, Ghost, The Sapphire Soldier, The Steel Snake, The Silver Fox.
    The Crimson Cypher: This is a guild of mages, dedicated to knowledge expansion. They are predominately mages but many scholars and other knowledgeable people reside within the guild as well. They are indiscriminate in who joins their ranks and are located in a castle up in the snowy tundra. They are under the protection of The Mercer Supremacy, but they work for the betterment of Rotafar.

Blitzz

A Friendly Brit
    We could if you all so desire, and Daryl I'm sorry I haven't had the chance to add your race to the beastiary yet but I will eventually :')

Daryl Dixon

Absentee
    It's all good. But which one do you vote for? Pigeons or ravens? Personally I'd go for pigeons, just so I don't think of Game Of Thrones every time. But we all need to agree.

So what'll it be?
    For now I'll write pigeon, since we very likely have something because how else are you sending those letters XD

but if something gets changed I'll find another way.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts