• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, thanks for visiting our fan fiction section. You should only write stories that aren't related to your character's encounters, if you wish to write a story about your character please post an entry in your blog.

Before reading or writing a story, please make sure to read this thread. Thanks, Guest, and we hope you enjoy this section.

**THIS FAN FICTION CONTAINS SPOILERS REGARDING THE COMPANIONS QUEST LINE**

INTRODUCTION

Before the adventure starts, let's study a little geography. Nirn is the planet on which The Elder Scrolls games take place. Tamriel is the continent where the games are set, the continent is divided into the provinces of, and please forgive my spelling with these, Cyrodiil; Elsewyre; Black Marsh; Hammerfell; Skyrim; Morrowwind; The Somerset Isles; High Rock; and Valenwood.
There is a rather large continent to the east of Tamriel known as Akavir. The only reason that I mention this, is that the continent will play a pivotal role in our tale.

CHAPTER 1

Agandaur is a Khajiit, but not of the typical build or look. Firstly, he stands at about seven feet tall, and is solid muscle; his fur looks like a mix between that of a snow leopard, and that of a bobcat. He wears a nasty pink scar on the left side of his face that runs from just above his left eye down to his chin, and his left eye is only a white orb, where as his right eye is a brilliant pool of light blue. Another oddity that Agandaur possesses is the fact that he is an extremely accomplished battle mage, though he refers to himself as a paladin, this is because he uses mostly light magicka, though he is very well versed in all branches. And in his opinion, it sounds more elegant than mage; then there is the great Kat's weapon, a great sword that he weilds like a long sword, one handed, and wears on his side.
Agandaur slid the silver dagger back into its sheath on his belt, he had always hated dealing with spirits, not because they were difficult to fight, but because you could only kill them with silver blades, which his sword decidedly was not. As the Khajiit pondered finding a silver blade to replace his, he walked up to the sarcophagus on the dais in the center of the overly massive room. He decided that the new sword could form Eorland when he returned to whiterun.
"Here it is," he said, "the resting place of Tiber Septum's second-in-command, and the original journal of Talos himself."
Agandaur had been searching for the journal's resting place for a number of months now, after reading about it in an obscure text in the Harbinger's Library. But all the book had told Agandaur was that the journal was in the tomb of Talos' Second. None of that mattered now, he would have the book in a matter of seconds now, then the real quest could start, whatever that was.
All of a sudden, the lid to the sarcophagus exploded into a cloud of dust, and out it crawled... a draugr. "At least these are simple," he said to himself, and quickly dispatched the undead thing. As he replaced his blade, Agandaur retrieved the journal from the crypt, and promptly found the exit, before anything else was given the opportunity for attack.
Several days later, and safely back in Jorrvaskr, Agandaur, Vilkas, and Aela sat in the Harbinger's chambers discussing the journal. "This is the greatest discovery in ages!" Aela exclamed, "Who would have ever thought that Talos' own journal was in Skyrim?!" Agandaur Couldnt help but chuckle at his wife's reaction. Aela rarely showed emotion over anything, and never got this excited. "What does it say?" Vilkas asked, "Anything about jewels? Or treasure? Or gold?!"
Agandaur grinned at his friend. "Vilkas, your Farkas is showing." Vilkas shot an accusatory glare at his Harbinger, but listened carefully to every word anyway. "Better," Agandaur continued, "it talks about Akavir. What route to take on the sea to get there, how to deal with the other races when you get there; according to Talos, the Akavirii were planning to return to their homeland one day." At this, Agandaur paused and looked at the other two.
"Wait, what exactly are you suggesting love?" Aela asked. "I think he wants to go there," Vilkas answered.
Agandaur looked between them, thought about his next words very carefully, then asked, "Why can't we go? I'm not saying we leave now, I know it would take a lot of preparation. But, why can't we go?" With this, Agandaur looked at the other two, who were still quiet, and added, "And when I say we, I don't mean just the three of us, I mean the companions?" With that, Aela started to nod her head knowingly.
Agandaur knew he had made an excellent point, they were no longer the small band of fighters they had once been; since this whole dragonborn business, their ranks had started to swell. There were now enough fully fledged members, they a full expidition could leave, and companions function would never hurt.
"Okay, let's go," Vilkas and Aela both said at once.