• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Kohlar the Unkilled

Time for some ale
Haven't seen the little bugger in quite some time. Can't be entirely sure how long, as I've picked up where I left off recently on Oblivion after a several month break. I seem to recall him drowning in some underwater cavern some time ago. The damn fool died all the time though by following me into places he shouldn't... I think he's gone for good. Strange, everyone seems to hate him so, but I found him entertaining.

Mercutio

Assistant Regional Manager
By Azura! By Azura! By Azura!

I just shoved him off Dive Rock....He wasn't worth the arrow.

Gregor Moon Fang

Champion of Azura
Doubt it. The Adoring Fan is essential.
Oh but it's been a looooong time. Since his disappearance I've become Archmage, saved the Shivering Isles from the tyranny of order, became Listener, and most recently the Grey Fox. :beermug:

I don't think he's coming back.

Well he can't die but he'll stay wherever you ask him to so (literally the very spot; he won't move a muscle). If you said that he was last seen in some cavern then chances are he's still there.

raze1907

I have no idea why everyone hates him. You can easily ignore him the first time you see him and never see him again. Though he does look ridiculous with that haircut , there are far worse NPCs in the game.

Landon_

He's probably just bugged out waiting around somewhere for you.

On the other hand he could be stalking you just out of your field of vision, waiting for the right moment for you to notice him until... "by Azura, by Azura! It's the Grand Champion! I can't believe it's you! Standing here! Next to me!"

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts