• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

phantom cat

i do have a suggestion in the single player version we start out with getting out of helgen then river wood i think we should start out held captive by cartel members then all the people online are in a prison they should try to fing a lock pick or steal from the gourd as he leans on the gate when they get that they try to escape the worriers path would to kill every one in the place the thieves or assassins path would consist of either silent kills or sneaking out then they come out of all that then they go do some stuff in whiterun then the past catches up to them making the players have to kill the leader

Lyt

i suppose it's an interesting story, but it would help if the player had a more personal reason for going after the cartel. Suppose the story could be unlocked by a special circumstance, like loosing a companion, spouse or friendly contact.

rowynyew

i suppose it's an interesting story, but it would help if the player had a more personal reason for going after the cartel. Suppose the story could be unlocked by a special circumstance, like loosing a companion, spouse or friendly contact.

I agree! The quest line so far is very good, detailed, and intriguing. But if something personal happened like a friend or family member was involved and say, had been overdosed for getting too involved, or died because they got hooked on the skooma, it would make it much more interesting.

How about if the cartel sends hitmen to try and kill you with a note that says lets see how mighty this dragonborn is kill him and bring me his head. Starting the opening quest of the questline. If not that then maybe the dragonborn hears something about an operation of thugs dealing darkmoon. The cartel then sends thugs to teach him a lesson via kill the dragonborn. After defeating the thugs the dragonborn finds a note on one of the bodies the note saying: (name of character) knows too much I want you to teach him a lesson if things start going unlawfully I'll bail you. (Name of cartel). Then the quest will start

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts