• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

solace84

God of the Arena
    "Yay!!" Benen jumped with joy. He had been overly excited. Finally, he had the help he desired to save his people if it wasn't already to late. "We must hurry, come on! We can rest in the wilderness!"

Dalious sighed, but agreed. It had been a long while since he had gone on any journey, so he knew it would be good for him. After cracking his neck, he stood and properly greeted the three warriors before him. He didn't know if he could trust the random strangers, though he believed them to be good willed for the most part, save for the khajiit. They already knew the cat was reckless and a theif, though that could prove useful on their side; especially against an army.

Though Dalious was near wasted drunk and wanted to sleep it off, he chose to follow the boy Bernen instead to the outside of the city. Besides, he figured it may be awhile until they came unto action, so being drunk now wouldn't be too bad. He began to load food and clothes up into cave bear skinned bags for the journey, and when he had finished the sun began to slowly rise over the mountains off in the distance.

They had made it over to the Riften stables, where they loaded their horses and set ready for the quest ahead.

Akhkharus

The table Diores and his company was in started to liven up as soon as the mugs and bottles hit the wood. Diores took a mug and stood up from his seat. "To a fruitful day, to the many more like it that will come for us, and to the company we be sharing it with!" The two men raised their own mugs and shouted "Here here!" in unison. After the three take a swig of ale, he felt a light slap on his bottom - much to his surprise. He looked down to see the woman remove her horned helmet, revealing her long blonde hair and a better look on her face, eyes in a curious blue that is staring straight at him.

He was about to sit down and take another hearty swig of ale until a conversation took place close to their seats, speech carried out with a tone of urgency from a young boy. He peered up and over his shoulder to see two other nords and a khajiit that shared the boy's company, the wooden stairs being crowded by their presence. A few more exchanges of thought and Diores surmised that the boy requests for help from the three. Diores turned his attention back to his companions, they looking at him with a hint of curiosity as well as he did the four behind him. "I know that look."

"Aye, he wishes to help some poor old woman to eat by pre-chewing her food. Or somthin' like that." Diores' reply was but a silent drink and a deep look in his eyes, contemplating the situation. By the looks of the boy - the ragged robes he wore and the lingering look of exhaustion in his face - he seemed to be from far a place. Not from Riften, that I am sure. he mused to himself, taking one more short swig before sitting down on a rather rickety chair. The imperial woman scooched on closer to Diores, dragging her chair along, and grabbed his face to turn towards hers. "You're not thinking of going on another fool's errand, are you?"

"Well..." a single utter of the syllable turned the woman's face sour with a pouting frown. "We just got here! And we're spending three days together!" she said with an intense glare towards Diores and then turning it towards her other two companions. "He agreed to that, right? RIGHT?!" The two men simply nodded along to her inquiry, only lacking a whimper to completely compare them to loyal dogs. The woman turned her terror inducing look back on Diores. "I'm sorry, milady, but the boy looked distressed by something." he said in earnest, almost pleading to the woman.

"And what if that something is just he wanting his bread be rolled properly? Or his wheat crops be harvested? A fool's errand." Diores could only let out a sigh and to scratch his head like there was a small itch, not knowing how to soothe the frustration the woman is clearly having. "No better fool to do it than me, eh?" Not wanting anymore conflict, the woman finally let go of his cheeks and let out a defeated sigh, shaking her head for a moment. "Fine, you go on and shine his rain boots. But don't you be coming back here and expect me to be waiting. Now go, as the ones you are eavesdropping on looks to be in a hurry." said the woman, folding her arms after pointing out to the door closing behind the young boy.

Diores took one last gulp of his ale and grabbed his now emptied bag - bar some provisions still inside, adjusting the string of his bow that held it in place. "Off to another adventure for me! Keep her company while I'm gone, lads." he said before hastily walking out of the tavern, "I can keep myself warm, I don't need these blockheads to please me!" hearing few more words from his lady companion before being completely out of earshot from the bustling watering hole.

Not long did he managed to catch up to the boy and his companions, they setting up to ride out as soon as possible. "Hail, fellow road-walkers! I can't help but overhear your conversation earlier and would want to ask if your curious troupe could spare one more space for another pair of traveling feet?"

solace84

God of the Arena
    "Hail, fellow road-walkers! I can't help but overhear your conversation earlier and would want to ask if your curious troupe could spare one more space for another pair of traveling feet?" came a voice nearby.

Bernen was excited by this, and he nodded in approval.

"Yes, welcome, the more the merrier!" he exclaimed, fascinated at how many warriors he had already obtained.

Dalious was weary, and to tired to make judgement on the man. He continued to pack his things and wait for the others to show up.

"Sar Ri," Dalious said, and the clumsy argonian came to his side. "Test this man."

The argonian agreed and held out a wooden stick, then charged the newcomer without fear.

(ooc:do what you want with him lol.)