5 Things Worse Than Dovahs

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

GrumpyBadger

Article Writer
I found that Giants do not like water, of any depth. I can be standing in water up to my ankles taking leisurely shots at it while it stands on the shore waving it's club at me.

now that's a fun image in my head! I gotta try that!

*update* I tried it outside of Whiterun... man is that funny!

also found a really fun way to level up armor, restoration, and a damage dealing trait! ;) heal a mammoth after you've almost killed it, while it beats on you, then do it again! :D I did it for about 30 minutes, laughing into stitches the whole time :D

shadowkitty

Mistress of Shadows
I found that Giants do not like water, of any depth. I can be standing in water up to my ankles taking leisurely shots at it while it stands on the shore waving it's club at me.

also found a really fun way to level up armor, restoration, and a damage dealing trait! ;) heal a mammoth after you've almost killed it, while it beats on you, then do it again! :D I did it for about 30 minutes, laughing into stitches the whole time :D

Glad you tired it, it's hilarious.

I did a similar thing. When I was in the Soul Cairn, I had a boneman beat up on me for almost two hours while I levelled up in restoration and light armour as well as overall level. It was amusing. Apparently Serana thought so to because she did not come to my aid even once. A good thing, but really Serana? Nice backup there! o_O

berzum

Why is the alto wine always gone?

i do the same for conjuration and alteration and restoration, just with guards, all you do is kill a chicken that way they don't really come at you and i just keep conjuring/alteration with oakskin/healing when mana is gone just run away to rest for an hour and go back to guards and do it again....it's lame but it's fun to taunt them, most of the time they shoot arrows so you could equip one peic of light armor and one peice of heavy armor and lvl those up at same time LOL

Derp

Turtle power!
Personally I find both types of bears to be my most hated thing in skyrim.

It's not that they are hard to kill it's just that they don't make any noise until they are already trying to devour you.

It's gotten to the point I have to wear ebony mail for the shadowy spider sense.

Joanner1210

HAHAHA! I totally agree with the spriggans and especially the giants! the spriggans for me is very creepy, when i was playing i didnt saw the spriggan (its night by the way) attacking me i have no idea what's attacking me then i got freaked out a tree is attacking me! (coz i didnt know whats that thing). Then When i played skyrim, the first thing i did is explore the map around, then i ran in giants camp near the imperial castle, i charged with my starter sword and shield then the giants sent me flying in the air. XD I know it's hilarious. Lesson learned dont mess with the giants (and their mammoths) XD

I'll add Wispmothers to that list. Why? Let this aged Dragon priest impart you some life lessons...

Let's say one fine morning you're walking down the steep unclimbable mountainous terrain trying to reach that little rocky shelf you saw from a mile away and were curious about... Anyways, the point is, you were walking. And you came across some harmless, glowing ball-like things just flying without any sense of direction or purpose. in fact, once I saw one fly straight into a tree, bump back, then flying into it again. (Wrong details again!:mad:)
Those are wisps. And you, my mortal friend, should not treat them as butterflies and just run. Because where there are wisps, there are Wispmothers. And they are really bad news.

First, they're simply not there, until you get close enough (and yet far enough so that it's aa long range fight), and they just pop out of the solid ground, give you no time to recover from your surprise, and start firing ice storms at you. At this point, the macho warrior types, who hate the 'casual' mages, will die. Sorry. :p

Now, when you've strung an arrow or prepared to throw a deadly fireball at her, boom! She quadrupled! Illusions. Which you will then have to kill and then find the main body, which will dodge almost all of your attacks all the while never missing herself. It's horrible. Sniff.:sadface:

So how do you kill them? Take J'zargo with you as your companion. (For the umpteenth time Morokei, he did NOT pay me to say this. You're just a bad mage, and you know it! :cool:)
Hide behind a rock, and let him take care of her, while you pop and shoot. And heal him with your magic. What? You never spend your perk points on Restoration? Good for you. DIE.

dblanch

Spriggans are seriously the worst, especially when you're trying to advance your character fairly quickly. It's like I can't even dream of going into the woods of Falkreath, because I know the instant I do, a Spriggan is going to show up and murder me. Besides Dragon Priests, they're probably my most hated creatures in the game.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts