2H Stamina Build/stats ideas?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

kyleekay

It's been a while since I've been active on here, but hoping to get some ideas for a new build for ESO.

I've only played one character thus far and it's just a mishmash of randomness. Breton Sorcerer with heavy armor, 2H, utilizing a few magic abilities for distance attacks.

Anyway, I'd like to focus on a more serious character and I've really enjoyed 2H. Just looking for suggestions on the build, how to split my health/magicka/Stamina, armor, etc. I don't really play pvp yet, so I just want to make sure I'll be able to adventure alone without dying every 5 mins and I don't want to have to respec down the line.

Thanks in advance!

JoeReese

I'm not really good with builds, and know virtually nothing about the strengths and weaknesses of 2h, but if you're on PC, we can definitely hook you up with some set armor, until you're able to craft your own sets. The DB DLC is about to make some more nerfs and changes to traits and such, so you may want to hold off until it's out for a little bit. Then people will have a handle on what's worthwhile and what's not, again.

kyleekay

Thanks for the reply and offer! Unfortunately I'm on Xbox One. I was just gifted a custom gaming computer, but I'll probably just get Skyrim on that.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts