OOC [18 +] Thy Lady and Lord OOC Discussion

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Nadir-Natesse

Proprietor of Thy Lady and Lord
    Warning 18+ content.
    If you are not at least 18 you should not continue to view or post to this thread.
    You have been warned.

---------
    This thread is the former location of the Thy Lady and Lord RP setting. That thread has been restarted here, and this thread will serve as the OOC discussion thread. Questions, comments, suggestions and concerns about the RP should be placed here. General chit-chat is welcome as well.

Please feel free to use this thread to collaborate on ideas for the RP between two or more persons (to avoid god-modding, usually).

Last edited:

Nadir-Natesse

Natesse was flustered. It was damn near 11pm and there was hardly a soul in her brothel, save for the two drunken Imperials in the corner who had drank all night without paying for a single room or girl. Drinking was perfectly fine and Natesse welcomed it, but the prices on her beverages were so competitively low because most of the brothel’s income came from the “services” it offered. The girls who had taken up positions next to the drunks (reluctantly, and on Natesse’s orders) looked incredibly bored and annoyed. Lyra, a stunning Nord woman of just nineteen was trying not to let her annoyance show, but the other, Daneb, an equally stunning but less contained Redgaurd woman of twenty-four, finally groaned in annoyance and shoved the slobbering man off her, storming off in a huff and leaving Lyra alone and looking quite scared. Natesse had approached her, fanning her hands.

“Daneb! On Nirn’s green ground, what do you think you’re doing?!”

The woman’s hands flew to her hips and she jerked her head at the two men, who had quickly set on blabbering incoherently to Lyra.

“Nai, I am NOT going to put myself through anymore of that. I am going back to my table and wait for some real patrons to get here!”

She tossed her deep brown hair and stalked off before Natesse could say another word. Normally, she would have turned the girl’s behind right around and reminded her who ran this house, but given that the two men had not set down any gold for a room, and it was getting late, she allowed it. Besides, Lyra was looking very uncomfortable all alone and Natesse supposed she needed rescuing. Sighing, she looked at the girl and gave a curt nod, excusing her from her duties. After spending the last hour fighting off drunken kisses and trying to dechiper the mush spewing from these men’s mouths, Lyra wasn’t the least bit disappointed when she saw Natesse give her the signal to excuse herself from their company. She stood and brushed off her dress.

“Well gentlemen, I must excuse myself for the evening. I have so enjoyed your company. If you’re ever in town and feel a little lonely, look me up.”

She gave him a sultry wink, but in the inside, she was retching; they were both loud, obnoxious, and they smelled bad, and if that was the case with their clothes on, god’s forbid she found out was it was like with them off. She made to walk away, but one of them grabbed her roughly by the arm, pulling her back.

“Hey now, baby…We ain’t ready to let your sweet ass go…sssit back d-down, willya?”

Frowning, Lyra pulled on her arm, and protested, but they wouldn’t let her go. Seeing this, Natesse decided it was time to step in. tossing her waist-length strawberry hair behind her, she strode over to the group with purpose, her eyes flashing, and her head high.

“EXCUSE ME. I believe the lady said she was excusing herself. You’d do well to let her go.”

The two looked up at her stupidly for a moment, then began laughing. Natesse raised a brow. So it was going to be like that, then.

“Hahahaha! Listen to that, Liam! Woman thinks she can tell US what to do!”

They both shared a hearty laugh, all the while holding tight to Lyra, who was looking more and more scared as the situation worsened. The poor girl was still young, still not used to this business. Natesse often felt sorry for her. Tapping her foot, she rubbed her temples, and shook her head; she hated men like this.

“I am the owner of this brothel, and for all intents and purposes, the woman you are man-handling is mine. You do her any harm, and it’s no longer a matter of civility, and Rythe will have to deal with you…”

Taking his cue, a tall, shadow approached, and when he stepped into the light, his sharp, beautiful features came into clear view. Rythe was a Dunmer, and a beautiful one at that…almost too beautiful. His dainty features and smooth clear skin (not to mention his chest-length hair) made him look almost woman-like, but at the same time his strong jaw and stocky body reminded those who questioned it that he was indeed a man, and a strong one at that. He glared down at the two offenders, his slanted eyes narrowed and his full lips turned up in a sneer. He folded his arms, using the motion and position to make obvious the muscle he worked so hard over the years to build up. At his waist, a nicked, and tarnished war axe hung clearly used to being used.

The men swallowed, and looked at each other. There were no warriors, and obviously knew how to pick their battles. They snarled and standing, shoved Lyra away. They gave Natesse a nasty look and stumbled through the door and out into the Riften night. There was a brief pause, then some shouting and a loud splash as one of them slipped and fell into the putrid water just outside the door. Natesse smirked and after exchanging words with Lyra, making sure she was okay, she turned to Rythe.

“Sorry to put you on the spot, Rythe. I know how you hate confrontation. I just needed you. You did well though, you looked quite intimidating. Almost though you were a full man for a moment…”

Rythe let out a long sigh and with softer, watery eyes, looked at Natesse. One hand fell to his hip and the other ran its way through this long white hair; he tilted his head, looking much less scary and more approachable.

“By the gods, I didn’t think it would work. Glad I didn’t open my mouth and speak. They’d have laughed their asses off…”

Natesse smiled. Rythe was exaggerating. His voice, while not the typical Dunmer voice was fair from hilarious. It was just softer and more airy, like a Bosmer’s. Then again, everything about Rythe was airy; he was a very calm, very humble mer and even though he was gorgeous, he had a bit of a self-image hang-up.

“Stop it. You sound just fine… I would stand here and argue with you some more, but I am beat. You man the bar. I’m going to bed. Around 3am you can lock the door and get some rest yourself. If no one visits before then, they’re not going to.”

She patted him on the shoulder and headed up the stairs to her room, checking on the girls that were scattered about the front room as she went. Rythe watched her go before settling himself behind the bar, passing the time by wiping out tankards and listening to the girls nearby titter on about girly issues. He kept an eye on the door, watching, and waiting for any interested patrons.

Kir the Silent

Until Your Flesh Is Consumed
    "You know what goes well with death?" Kir asked himself walking alone Riften's streets at night. "A nice bottle of something I've never tried before." He smiled ear to ear, he had just completed a contract worth several thousand gold. And while his enchanted leather flask, 'One for the Ditch,' could create any drink he desired. He desired something new, seeing a lantern swinging lazily in the gloom. The Bee and Barb was closed for some reason so he walked down the rickety steps almost falling onto his ass several times. A bit embarrasing for an infamous assassin.

"Hmm, 'Thy Lady and Lord.' Must be new." He shrugged as the bitter winds blew, chilling even him. He pushed through the heavy door when suddenly too large nords burst out bumbing into him and slamming the door shut. "Well that was rude." One snarled at Kir drunkenly and swung his fist. Even if he hadn't been drunk Kir could have dodge this. If he hadn't been drunk Kir would have killed him. He easily dodged, grabbed his arm, and flung him over his shoulder into the dank and freezing water. The other stood slack jawed and Kir bucked at him, sending him fleeing drunkenly.

Turning back to the door he opened it. It groaned as if it hadn't seen too much use lately. Inside it was bright and merry. A fire crackled and sent warmth around, but otherwise it seemed empty. He walked to a corner table in the dark passing a man that looked slightly threatening, but Kir could tell he had a kind heart. He sat and kicked his feet up, nodding at the man who was obviously bored out of his mind.

Ysmir

The Dragon of The North
    Journdr, half-drunk, walked through the streets of Riften. Due to his fight with the other nords at the tavern he was forced to leave. The heavy steel plate he wore gained more weight as he walked along the streets, looking for a place to drink. Noticing a newly placed sign, he walked up and squinted as he tried to read it. "Thy Lady and Lord...never heard of this place before." Journdr opened the door and the sweet smell of mead mixed with the smell of burning wood and sweat wafted out. "By Ysgramor's beard, first brothel I've seen since leaving Windhelm." The brothel seemed quiet for the amount of girls who sat at the table, he looked around and found an empty seat at the bar table. He decided that he need more ale in him before he would move on to other things. He eyed every girl in the brothel, each one made the fire inside of him rage but he would wait as a strong nord would and get drunk first. He reached into his leather satchel and placed a small pouch of coins on the table. "Strongest drink you have."

Neverwin

Protector of Innocent Commas
    Barwen gra-Largash

Barwen grabbed the stiff drink Rythe made and headed out to Jorundr's table. She set the drink down and collected the gold. "That's a pretty hard drink you're getting yourself into. You sure you don't want anything to eat with that?" She raised an eyebrow at him. "I just made a batch of venison stew. It's sure to warm your bones on a cold night like this."

Ysmir

The Dragon of The North
    Jorundr took a long gulp from the mug and placed it back down shuddering. "No, my fine lady, no food for me tonight." He focused again into his mug and took another long chug. "But..would you have a place I can set this old steel?" He tapped the steel chest plate with his fist.

Nadir-Natesse

Rythe, after nodding to the Bosmer in greeting, having prepared and handed out the drink that was ordered, had busied himself with putting away the glasses...then realized there weren't that many to put away at all. He decided to step out and greet the newcomer, making him feel welcome and possibly coax him to rent a room, and girl. He approached, a small, barely perceptible smile on his lips, and took a small bow at the gentleman, his long silver hair falling in twin curtains around his delicate face.

"Welcome, sir, to our fine establishment. I hope you enjoy your drink, as it is on the house."

He gave a small nod to Barwen to indicate she was to return the coin, save for what he had tipped her.

"My name is Rythe, and I am here to get you whatever you need from drinks, to food, to women."

He gestured to the corner behind him where all of the girls had perked up, their eyes afire with interest at the strong Nord that had visited with them this evening. Deneb was particularly noticeable, being a fine-looking Redguard with long silver hair and piercing light brown eyes. Nordic men were her hot button and she could not keep her eyes off of him, and her hands off herself in excitement. She gave him a dainty wave and flashed a smile. Rythe saw this and mentally rolled his eyes. Deneb was ever the show, never the chase. She practically threw herself at any men that walked in; that was actually really great for business, but she was bound to catch something someday at that rate, even with the help of the alchemy-savvy elf's potions. He returned his attention to the customer, offering a warm smile from his full lips.

"We do have accommodations for weapons and armor, as these items aren't allowed if you plan to rent a room, or have a strong drink such as yours..."

He offered an apologetic look, as the statement sounded quite presumptuous.

"It's just a general rule...we've had trouble in the past, and would like to avoid it at all costs. I assure you that your belonging will be safe: they go into individual chests to which you have the only key. You leave you items inside, enjoy yourself here, and when you are ready to leave, you retrieve your belongs and return the key. Simple, no?"

Of course, Rythe knew unlock spells of every strength, but the customer need not know this: his reason for learning such spells was only a failsafe in case a customer (or Natesse) misplaced a key; he would never use his magical knowledge for underhanded activities. Everything he had said to the Nord also applied to the lone Bosmer male in the dark corner, though Rythe would indeed make a point to personally visit him next.

Ysmir

The Dragon of The North
    Journdr smiled and bowed to Dark Elf, his golden hair falling past his face. "You have my thanks and I think I'll have a room" He reached into his satchel and dropped a large sack of gold. "This should cover for at least a week I hope, now if you excuse me I'll take off this armor." He walked past and smiled towards a few of the girls chatting at a table nearby and made them blush. Journdr went into a small side-room and took off the the heavy steel plates, he wrapped them in a leather bundle and walked back out wearing miner's clothes. He placed the heavy bundle with his sword on the bar table. "I trust you'll keep these safe."

Nadir-Natesse

Rythe accepted his coin, and though he had a question, it died on his lips as the gentleman went to change. He watched him go, his sharp eyes alight with intrigue. Why was it no Nord men like that ever came for company such as his? He sighed; it really was a shame that women should have all the fun. When the warrior returned, he deposited his items on the table and inquired about their safety. Rythe nodded, his long hair slithering over his shoulder.

"Of course sir. But seeing as how you've paid for what we call an "extended stay" you may keep your items in your personal room. In this case, if you are to take a woman, you visit her room, but leave your belongings in your own. I do appreciate your purchase, as will my mistress. She has retired to her chambers for the evening, but in the morning I will have her be sure to inform you on all the benefits of staying with us for so long."

He gave a wily half-smile.

"There are many."

Ysmir

The Dragon of The North
    "Oh I'm sure." Journdr sat back down and exchanged the smile, he began working at his drink again till the large mug was completely empty. "Damn, I should stop drinking as much as I do." A petite nord girl walked up to Journdr, her hair was the color of the midnight sky, her timid eyes were the color of the sky and had the skin of pure snow. "Would..you..care for some company sir?" He looked past her and saw some of the other girls giggling towards her. Obviously new and he must be her first ever attempted customer, he felt some kind of sympathy for her and decided to at least give her a chance. "Yes, yes I would." He smiled towards the girl, she lightened up and pulled a chair up close to him. "Let's get some food and some more strong drinks!" She smiled and wrapped a lithe arm around his large arm. "I agree!" Journdr smiled as he reached into his pouch again and placed 50 coins on the table. "Two mugs of your strongest and two bowls of venison stew!"

Kir the Silent

Kir sat in the shadows watching the exchange from the corner. A brothel, oh where the winds take me indeed. He thought, chuckling to himself. He wondered how long it would be before he was noticed. He smiled brightly from beneath his hood. I haven't had a place to stay and I'm far from falkreath. I'm sure I could do worse than such a fine establishment, but alas, I am hidden in the corners unseen. He laughed quietly and whispered, "I've really got to stop talking to myself and telling myself jokes. People will think me insane, and I've already been to that particular island..."

Nadir-Natesse

Rythe raised his brows in surprise. What a well-to-do warrior this man was. He bowed again, and took the money this time, and relayed to Barwen what the order was. The dear was a fantastic cook and Rythe marveled at her skill with a pot and fire pit.

As Elena, one of the newest girls, took her shot at the Nord, Rythe made his way to the dark corner that housed the Bosmer. He bowed again, his girly features disguising his manliness.

"Good evening sir. Can I get you anything? Food? Drink? Women?"

Kir the Silent

"Bring me something exotic to eat and drink. Something I've never had, bear in mind I've traveled quite far in my life." Kir smiled at the strange man. This would be a test to see the quality of this place. I'm stuck in Riften for awhile, might as well be enjoyable. His shadowed face, allowing only his smile to be visible. "From there I will decide what where the wind will take me."

Ysmir

The Dragon of The North
    Jorundr took the a bowl and a mug and took a giant bite out of the sweet tasting meat and eyed the girl through the corner of his eye. Her petite figure was slim and graceful, something uncommon to most Nords. Her chest expanded as she breathed softly and made his inner fire burn. He shook his head and went to drinking the mug of amazing spirits. "How do you like the alcohol?" He examined her again, the top of her breasts could be seen from the his view. "It's good..." She took a quick sip and shook her head, obviously she hadn't had something so strong before. "I never asked your name, mine is Jorundr." He smiled proudly at the girl, his golden hair and beard shined in the fire that was ablaze. "My name is Elena, its nice to meet you Jorundr."

He smiled and raised his mug to her. "Nice to meet you Elena!" He took a massive swig from his mug, the alcohol was going down like water now, he was getting drunk and he knew it. Elena watched him in awe as he swig the strongest spirits in the house. She wanted to impress him, she grabbed her mug and tried to take the same long swig. "Woah girl you're going to drown herself if you drink like that, drink slow and swallow fast." Taking his advice she drank the mug gone in a nine gulps, not as impressive as Jorundr's three but atleast she finished the mug.

Jorundr ate the stew and watched Elena as she did the same. He felt his extended member touch the bottom of bar table but he fought off the urge for a little bit longer. "My compliments to the chef!" Jorundr finshed the bowl clean, Elena on the other hand was completely drunk off the one mug and had only finished 1/3 of her stew. Elena looked over Jorundr, his voice alone made her blush beet-red, she couldn't control herself much longer. She moved over onto his lap and giggled loudly. "Such a big man must have something else he wants."

She was a totally different person when she was drunk and Jorundr liked it, he lifted her up and she guided him towards her room. Opening the door with his foot, he walked in and closed it immediately.

Nadir-Natesse

At the girls' table, Deneb pouted.

"That skinny bitch. How'd she pluck up the nerve to approach him! She's only nineteen!"

The feisty Redguard shoved the apple she'd been playing with away and Rythe passed by her, having taken the strange Bosmer's request for an exotic meal to Barwen in the kitchen.

"Deneb, you should calm down. Maybe he wanted a tender flower. It doesn't take a scholar to see you're the commandeering type..."

She scowled.

"Men like it when women take control."

"Not all of them, dear woman! The last one almost dislocated your jaw because you thought "he'd like it too"! Have you forgotten, you insane creature!?

"...oh...right."

Ysmir

The Dragon of The North
    Jorundr placed down Elena and took off the old white miner's shirt he wore, his entire upper body was covered in scars and muscle, the obvious sign of a warrior. Elena squirmed out of her revealing dress, she was completely naked underneath. He ran her eyes over her body, his inner fire showed it's self as his member gained in height underneath his trousers. She laid on the bed and begged him over with her finger. He tore off his trousers and boots, he was a muscled south as he was north. She acted sultry and ran her finger through along the ridges of his hardened muscles along his chest.

He watched her, her breasts were a good size and her bottom was also good, he remind himself to compliment the matron on the selection of women. He felt the feeling of someone tugging at his hardened member and looked down again to see her playing with it. He turned his head towards the small candle that illuminated the room and blew it out. Tonight was going to be a good night.

Kir the Silent

Kir smiled brightly, he had always been naturally charming and handsome. He had dawn-golden hair, unique for a wood elf, and was usually instantly liked by all. Then again he liked everyone and always was very witty, constantly joking and being sarcastic but in a friendly way. He had heard the conversation with the redguard from across the room, his acute sense were to thank or to blame.

Taking of his hood he shook his golden hair, running a hand through it. His black eyes fixed on here and he smiled. "Redguard! Next time go with a right hook and dislocate his jaw instead." Kir smiled brightly as he turned his attention backed to his satchel. He wasn't interested in any woman at the moment. He always found, when it came to women. He'd rather let them do the chasing, the exact opposite of what he did for a living. He saw he had about 19, 300 septims left, plus various jewels of sizes and shapes. Plenty to live off of here in Riften for awhile, he thought to himself.

He leaned back, putting up his satchel with his eyes closed. He had his two-headed septim spinning on the table, he carried it always. Catching it and making it spin again whenever it slowed, while his eyes remained closed as he waited for his meal.

Neverwin

Barwen muttered in the kitchen as she rifled through ingredients, throwing various things onto the counter and looking at them in exasperation.

"Something exotic, he says! Traveled far in my life, he says! Must think he's a damned gourmet! WELL, I'LL SHOW HIM EXOTIC!" She rolled up her sleeves, the muscles in her light green arms bulged slightly. "I'll make up something right here! RIGHT NOW!" She started chopping up tomatoes, beef, and something that may or may not have been charred Skeever meat. She chopped up a variety of other vegetables and began throwing it all in a pot with a bit of water. She grabbed some spices, in particular... things that would've been very spicy, such as fire salts. She grabbed a large wooden spoon and started mixing it together, taste-testing it and adding other spices as she saw fit. She rummaged around in the kitchen a moment before she found a small stash of moon sugar that she kept hidden. She grabbed a very small pinch of it and threw it into the pot. Then, she added some more spicy ingredients.

She did another taste-test, and her light green face turned bright red. She grabbed a cup of goat milk on stand-by. She swallowed and stuck out her tongue, waving her hand at it. "Oh yeah, that's the stuff. Exotic, tasty, and sure to show him a thing or two about asking for things off-menu!" She poured some of it in a bowl as well as another cup of goat milk.

She just about slammed the bowl and cup in front of Kir. "Here you go, friend. A nice, hot meal on this cold night. It'll put fire in your belly, and you won't find a dish like this anywhere else, I guarantee it!" Her expression seemed to be caught between a half-friendly, customer service smile and a demanding "You better eat every last bite of that food if you know what's good for you!" glare.

Neverwin

Business had suddenly boomed for the Thy Lady and Lord tavern it seemed. Yet another potential customer entered the tavern. This person was in a very long cloak and cowl that covered any kind of discernible feature of the person wrapped up inside it. The cloaked figure sat at the counter, making every effort to keep hidden. The figure pushed a piece of paper forward, hands apparently covered as well.

The writing on the paper appeared to be in a very elegant scrawl. The writer, presumably the cloaked figure, was also very obviously a well-educated person. It read:

It is known that a place such as this is particular about discretion. Such discretion is needed here, too. This one would ask for a place to stay with few questions, if any questions, asked. This one hopes that it would not be troublesome for you. Much gold will be paid to you, in return. Riften is the least friendly of the unfriendly cities, and this one would not tread here, were it not important.

Kir the Silent

Kir opened his eyes and blew some golden hair out of his face. He smiled brightly at the orc woman unoffended, it took alot to make him angry or even annoyed. Besides, she was just doing her job and he had probably made it hard on her. He sat forward and smelled the strange dish, when he caught a scent of the spice it hurt his keen senses but also made him smile all the more. Kir grabbed a spoon and tasted it abit..."By all the gods and daedra! That is the spiciest thing in all of Nirn!"

Kir laughed and took a drink of the milk to soothe his burning tongue. But it was also incredibly delicious. The orc stood there watching with a look of a friendly glare. He proceded to eat every drop of it. He hadn't eaten in days and it was utterly unique. After he finished all of it, he turned to the orc. "That is one of the best dishes I have ever encountered."

"I thank you." He stood up and faced the orc smiling genuinely. "You have a thankless job, and I'm sure my request may have seemed impolite. But I think you have a great talent and I am honored to have had a dish no one else had from you or anywhere else."

"So I apologize for the inconvience and I am very grateful." He was being completly sincere, she had gone out of her way for this and most likely wasn't as thanked for her hardwork as she aught to be. He rummaged through his satchel adn found what he was looking for. He held out his hand to the woman and opened it...he was holding a diamond, flawless and large as a fresh apple. He held it in such a way so that no one could see what was in his hand save for her. "Thank you for the remarkable meal my lady, and thank you for all you do from alll the people who should have thanked you over the years."

He pressed the gem into her hand and started to head towards the door. Before he settled down for the night he had to take care of a few things.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts