• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Baneloth

Well, we're about to leave Cyris. So Baroth would need to scramble to catch up with everyone else. Put up your CC.

fellowknight

The Devil In The Details
    Very well, but i'm gonna have to update my current one. Might take awhile, if you're willing to wait?

Baneloth

Well, I'm only going to be around for another ten minutes. I might be on for a couple of minutes tomorrow as well.

Drahkma

Dashing Imperial Officer.
    'Stop it. You're being paranoid.' Apparently, the so far unidentified woman had him on edge more than he was willing to admit. He chuckled at his brief bout of paranoia, and took a seat in the pilots chair, activating the ships engines.

And that's when the giant, zombie-necromorph murderboss ripped his head off.:p

That would be my luck.

fellowknight

The Devil In The Details

Sky-tech data-pad log on loading......
    System online...

Username

Password

Confirming log on information....
    Log on information valid...
    Loading systems...
    All online...
    System profiles selected.....
    Profile 'Baroth' selected...
    Passcode required...

Passcode

Passcode valid....
    Access granted.....
    Loading profile......
    Loading complete...

Baroth Hermingfel
    "A single chance is a galaxy of hope..."

NAME Baroth Hermingfel

AGE ??? (looks 50)

BIRTH DATE 5th of Morning Star, Turdas.

BIRTH PLACE Atmora

BIRTH SIGN The Warrior

ORIGIN Nord

CLASS Bounty hunter/ Vault-robber/ Part-time assassin

GENDER Male

HEIGHT 5'5

WEIGHT 225 pounds

LATERALITY Right-Handed

SEXUALITY Straight

MARTIAL STATUS Single

HEALTH Well

AFFILIATION None

AFFLICTIONS Lycanthropy, Vampirism

RELIGION None

PATRON DEITIES None

APPEARANCE

HAIR Short, buzz cut hair. Ragged beard.

EYE COLOR Dusty brown

SKIN COLOR Fair-skinned like his kin; slightly pale due to his mixed diseases

BUILD Muscular and fit

SCARS One across his chest

Physical Being a nord, Baroth has taned skin, like his kin. He has brown eyes and dirty blonde hair that reaches his shoulders. His frame is muscular and well kept, considering all he endured. His health is well, as he doesn't drink mead and wine that often. Overall, his phsyique is in good shape and his body isn't yet useless.
    PERSONALITY

POSITIVE TRAITS Focused, mature, sharp,

NEGATIVE TRAITS anxious, naïve, skeptical

LIKES Drinking, practicing his aim, trying to meditate, making credits.

DISLIKES Politics, being underestimated, extreme heat,

FEARS Spiders, caves, getting lost, failure, vampires, werewolves

ASPIRATIONS Raise enough credits to buy a home on Cyris, redo the failed heist, visit nirn, open a portal to sovengarde, find Simus' children.

QUIRKS Shakes slightly when scared.

Baroth was a down-to-earth guy. All he asks is that you be yourself. Now, that goes without saying that he can’t stand self-rightious, goody-two-shoes or good folk. They don’t click well with him. Even so, he has the restraint to not outright lash out at them. In fact, it takes quite a bit for Baroth to get angry. He doesn’t have a temper but once he does get angry or upset, it takes a quite bit of time for him to finally cool off.

Although he’s naturally curious and wishes to explore and travel, Baroth can’t help but be afraid of the unknown. The Galaxy is a dangerous place, riddled with strife and adversity. One wrong move could easily spell your death. However, this hasn’t stopped Baroth from pursuing his desire to make credits.

Theme Song (Just because it's f***ing epic!)

COMBAT DIAGNOSTIC

Attributes

Health - 85/100

Magicka - 76/100

Stamina - 90/100

Strength - 86/100

Endurance - 90/100

Agility - 67/100

Intelligence - 78/100

Will - 83/100

Spirit - 80/100

SKILLS

Master

Light Armor, Marksmanship, Flight

Expert

Healing, Explosives, Stealth

Adept

Lockpicking

Novice

Everthing else

GEAR

Super_Sci_Fi_Soldier_by_ReBeLKiMy.jpg

Full body bio-tech armor built to work in any enviorment with infarred targeting systems, quick area scan, self-air conditioner, built-in jet packs, a toxic-filter, Mark 7 body-shield, left arm data-pad, and a private oxygen supply (24 hours.) Removable helmet fit with night vision, targeting systems, built in space-storage, Mark 5 X-ray, V16 GPS, and a constant area scan analysis.

500,000 credits after pulling a big heist off a few days ago but lost his entire crew and was nearly killed. (See history for more information.)

Weapons

V16 Plasma Assualt Rifle fit with EMP blast of up to 800 volts with a range of 32 feet, flame-thrower with a temperature of 900 degrees and a range of 14 feet and a green laser sight. (See picture above for more visual closure.)

V15 Laser Sniper Rifle with a range of up too 121 yards, green laser sight, optional stun ammunition switch lasting up to 7 hours, and a red target designator. (Usually strapped on his back by a magnetic seal.)
    bey3P.jpg

Dual V8 Energy Pistols that uses the power of electronics around it to fuel it's power cells (meaning it doesn't need ammo), Quick-heal button, Bio-scan, small 130 volt EMP blast, And an unrecognized radar scanner. (Usually strapped to his lower left/right thighs by magnetic seals.)
    AM_ScramblerPistol_Blog.jpg

V10 Grenades with explosion range of up to 8 feet, flash-nade with range of up to 7 feet, EMP-nade with range of up to 10 feet, Toxic-nade with range of up to 12 feet (2 of each, all on his waist by magnetic seals.).
    future_nade.jpg

Mark 30 cargo/attack ship with satellite relay, comm-link of up to 6 miles from the ship, Auto-turrents activated when under attack, Automatic Rear turrents on the ship's rear, Manual turrents on right side of ship (when looking at it from the back.), Base shield 56% resistant to EMPs and projectiles, covering body of ship and creating an invisible sphere-like shape around it. (Other default additions are included. Also, imagine a rectangular crate on the bottom of the ship. That's the cargo-hold)
    CA_Smuggler_Ship01_full.jpg

V50 Black Steel Motorcycle with full air compatibility, a full speed of up to 365 MPH, satellite relay, comm-link of up to 5 miles, full targeting systems, the ability to split into pieces for easier storage, an LED Headlight with 3300, a small mini-gun behind the the Headlight, built-in computer, built-in Stealth-tech, and a small black canister consisting of 100 small firefly drones with self-destruct abilities.
    futuristicmotorcycles.jpg
    RELATIONS
    ENEMIES WITH ALL
    HISTORY
    After his adventures with his comrades, Baroth broke off from the group in search of a cure. A cure for his....form. He looked, looked for years, centuries. Yet even after all his friends had passed away, he still looked, still determined. He had, fixed in his mind, that he was going to find a cure, join his friends in sovengarde. Then the last of his friends, Jen, died of age somewhere in Elsweyr. This hit Baroth harder than any Warhammer ever could. The pain, emotionally, was too heavy to bear. He fell into a deep depression, stopped going out in public so often, sobbing himself to sleep every night. He constantly blamed himself for not being there for his friends, putting the search for the cure before them dug deep into his conscious. He stopped looking for a cure entirely and instead, gave in to his depression and let himself merge with the times.
    Centuries passed and the world changed. The first spaceship was launched from Cyrodiil and into the stars beyond. Summerset followed suite, along with Skyrim, and Morrowind. Soon enough, all the continents of Nirn were colonized in space. Baroth eventually got off his arse, grabbed what coin he had, and caught the first ship he could to space. From there, it was all downhill. He fell to the corruption and greed of the galaxy. He started robbing vaults at space stations, stealing, hunting and claiming bounties. The first major thing he stole was a pair of high-powered pistols which he used to better his desires. Then he stole a sniper rilfe and an assualt rifle form a private wage military base. Then he had finally saved up enough to buy his first body suit; many more would take it's place.
    Then there came a day when Baroth joined a crew know as 'The Black Trigger'. The name, of course, lead others to believe they were a heartless group of barbarians out for themselves. But Baroth saw them as his family, his ONLY family. They would, all 12 of them, Split up and carry out multiple bounties, meeting up days or weeks later with the credits to split them accordingly and spend them. Then, it was back into the fire, as they left for more days or weeks. But Baroth saw something beyond just digging up bounties and carrying them out. He saw an opportunity to make a final take and retire from all the hustling. Long and complicated story short, the heist turned sour, Baroth's crew was killed by a general he thought dead long ago, Baroth was wounded, and half of the score was collected by the local authorities.
    Recent update....
    Baroth's ship, the Hustler, pulls off from the space station, Starflare. Local authorities spotted him in the market area and a shoot out occurred afterwards. As Hustler prepares the jump to a set of coordinates close to Cyris (where a certain meeting is meant to take place), a large orcish fleet jumped out of hyperspace to his left, led by the general himself. Immediately the Hustler ducked into maneuvers, rolls, and tilts to avoid as many hits as possible. But, to no avail. The Hustler sustained multiple damages to the outer armor and several leaks in the interior, making Baroth low on time. He could jump to Hyperspace but the speed and momentum might rip the ship apart. The ragged, half rich bounty hunter took a deep breath as he reached his left hand down, grabbed the lever, and pushed it forward....

Administrator 'Dark Knight' online....
    Log-out imminent....
    Logging out...
    Log-out complete....
    Data-pad shutting down.....
    Shut down complete...
    Data-pad 3357 locked...

fellowknight

The Devil In The Details
    Just wanna add that Baroth has two V8 Energy pistols. Also, what do you guys think? I'm pretty proud of it.

Baneloth

Sure, post.

Simus

An Excellent Site Member
    Just wanna add that Baroth has two V8 Energy pistols. Also, what do you guys think? I'm pretty proud of it.

New Baroth CC is the real bubba. You are the legend to write it. I respect you 10,000%

Andre Marek

You can run, but you'll only die tired...
    Well, I don't mind too, too much, but I wish you had asked me first. I'll have to make some changes to my last post and Simus might even have to change some of his since I had already written that Aden was aboard the Judicator.

Oh, and don't forget that Aden has a companion in this one too. Skylar was with him when he returned to the ship as well.

fellowknight

The Devil In The Details
    Oh, i know. I did read up on the RP before posting. And i'm sorry i didn't ask you. I must have been really excited. But either way, i hope it's not too big of an inconvenience.

Simus

An Excellent Site Member
    I really liked your post Fellow but your description of Cyris doesn't match up with ours. We start on a street corner cafe in a large city on the planet but you land in some desolate valley? And Jess' crash site just happens to be on some random street in this valley, along with the Judicator? This is clearly a well known, highly developed world but you describe it as a deserted ball of ice with nothing of value. Why would anyone live here at all, much less build cities, if that was the case? See the problem here? I'm not sure if you didn't read the setting for our meeting or if you moved us for some reason but you should edit either way.

fellowknight

The Devil In The Details
    Ah, i do. Again, i was excited to make a first impression. I can expand on the description, if you'd like. Let up on the planet. Sorry about that.

Simus

An Excellent Site Member
    No big deal. Just say you crashed on a hill overlooking the city and spot the fires and rescue vehicles where Jess' ship was or something and you'll be fine. It's wingless and it impaired a car against an office building at a T intersection on the outskirts of the city proper. The cafe we were at is on the right corner of the T and the Judicator is somewhere nearby.

Simus

An Excellent Site Member
    Also, Marek, would you mind exiting your last post that Marekor Skylar got Jess' backup equipment? Or put in your next post?

Andre Marek

Yeah, I totally forgot about that Simus. I can edit it right quick.

Actually, Maybe I'll have Aden go back for it in my next post, and I can then cut forward to having Baroth following him back. Might make a bit more sense than Baroth just magically appearing in the Judicators cargo hold next to Aden.

Baneloth

Heh. I'm just imagining the Judicator (which is basically Slave One) with four people in it... Aden can't be too happy. Also, I'm going to post and move use to the battle outside of Eregin.

Andre Marek

Nope, I wouldn't say he's too pleased with the situation but at least Baroth is paying him. Skylar he doesn't mind being there either because, well, shes kinda the reason hes even there anyway. Jessica is a friend of sorts so he'll at least put up with her.

Still though, it probably wouldn't be a good idea to start singing '99 bottles of beer on the wall' at this point. Whoever starts the song might make an unscheduled exit from the airlock.