Skyrim Forum

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
JBar2531
JBar2531
No!! I SHALL FIGHT BACK!!!!
death raider
death raider
no no join us we are planning a rebellion against Queen reka and King mini
JBar2531
JBar2531
I was only kidding. I will join! lol
death raider
death raider
good!
meben15
meben15
Do not join these barbarians JBar! They are nothing but vile criminals and miscreants trying to de-throne the true queen!
JBar2531
JBar2531
I was never conqured by a true queen. Who did YOU join meben? Arent you under there control? Dont you want your own freedom? lol
meben15
meben15
indeed, you have not seen the light of Rekamennos the great snugglequeen, she who leads by her shining example. If you do not join her mighty empire that is fine, but do not go to war against one who you know nothing of! And I have my freedom well and good under the just and honorable rule of Reka, these rebels are nothing but warmongering barbarians, intent only on pain and suffering. :D
JBar2531
JBar2531
Well..... Im not sure what to say now...
meben15
meben15
Join with me my friend and we shall all live in prosperity and happiness with jello pools and various other luxuries aplenty! :D:D:D
JBar2531
JBar2531
What exactly is a "jello pool" 8D
meben15
meben15
Its a pool full of jello! delicious and very fun to frolic in! :D
JBar2531
JBar2531
Hmm... But i hear KIng Mini and Queen Reka are tyrants! =D
meben15
meben15
no, you hath heard this from a very biased source. Those in their great country lead lives of happiness and peace, and Queen Reka is the most loving person in the cosmos, hence the name snugglequeen :D