• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
Streets
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media About

• It appears that you are on my list of people to greet. *exasperated sigh* Hello, I am the Conquistador. Rek, Battle-Born, Troll, and Corvina have noticed you, so you appear worthy of my own notice. You are late on my list, so excuse my low level of enthusiasm. Nah, I am kidding. Introduce yourself to me!
    Reactions: Rekamennos
    R
    Rekamennos
    conquers is a funny guy XD
    Streets
    Streets
    I have no idea what's happening.
    The_Madgod
    The_Madgod
    You shouldn't. Knowing what is going on is a crutch for the sane. Sanity is stoopid. Therefore, those who know what is happening are stupeed.
    Streets! How in the hell was I not following you before now? *pulls out binoculars and waits across the street from your home*
    Streets
    Streets
    Hmm hmm. Yes quite peculiar! We must have somehow overlooked it or thought we were already following each other all along. "Following" is just a word, we've already been the two best friends that anybody could have. Inside each other's minds and such.
    You're a beautiful man, Streets. You can have any woman you want.
    Streets
    Streets
    Haha, thanks buddy. You aren't so bad yourself.
    Janus3003
    Janus3003
    Thank you. Did you know that when one handsome man compliments another, somewhere a Jacuzzi filled with attractive women is born?
    thanks for the reps points
    Streets
    Streets
    :) I always click threads so I can answer them, but then I see you've already been there and provided an excellent answer.
    What? No messages on your profile yet? Then I shall be the first! And I shall follow you, cause you like owls. Owls are awesome.
    Reactions: Ra'Kira_kitty_;)
    Streets
    Streets
    Yeah, I just recently joined. I don't have any friends yet hah. What tipped you, my grammar corrections of the troll?
    Jersey Dagmar
    Jersey Dagmar
    I just like your posts overall. :D Plus that Owl is cute
    Streets
    Streets
    Ah yes, thanks. It is a Northern Saw-whet Owl, they are one of the cutest, but the one in my pic is kind of making some sort of "wtf" face.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts