Skyrim Forum

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
Renegader
Renegader
I'm glad you do :)
R
Rekamennos
So did you use a software to make it, or are you just that much of a genius? :p Either way, you have to be pretty much a genius to make a site like this I think... then again I have hardly any HTML/all those other coding skills. Lol. Just enough to get by...*is rambling* mhhhmm
Renegader
Renegader
Hahahah I wish! It's actually not that hard to make a forum. I have hardly any knowledge on HTML and those coding stuff, this forum software uses XenForo which is a paid forum software and then I just bought this theme and paid people to make the logo and then all I did was set up the server by paying the host and then after all that was done just install addons and configure the forum.
Renegader
Renegader
It's not as hard as you made it sound haha, and almost anybody can do it :)
R
Rekamennos
See, the farthest I got from making my own photography website was using a host website that made it like a book for dummies so I didn't have to use HTML at all :p

I still commend your efforts, my good sir ^^
Renegader
Renegader
Haha, it is time consuming though and you encounter annoying problems along the way. I almost gave up one time :p
R
Rekamennos
Don't give up! Too worth it, don't you think? I mean, just saying if I were in your shoes, and I had a site like this whether or not it was easy to make... but just from how much joy and pleasure it brings thousands of people all over the world... and how successful it is I couldn't deny being proud of such an accomplishment.
Renegader
Renegader
Haha that is so true. I can't believe how many people joined this site. It's pretty amazing if you think about it, like how many people's lives I've potentially altered because of the forum :p
R
Rekamennos
I'll be honest and sentimental on ya, lol, I love this website. It has surprisingly helped me deal with a lot of the terrible things I am going through in my life a lot easier. I have met so many fantastic people, and one thing that really lured me in was how chill everyone was with each other here. You don't get that often. So whatever you're doing, that magic you sprinkle to keep us addicted, is working.