Skyrim Forum

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
Tosh Raka
Tosh Raka
I'm good! Up late, trying to figure out my next fan fic and finish my article here... Been on hiatus! How about u?
R
Rekamennos
*nods* I'm not devoting my general full attention to my fanfic right now... *sighs* I wish I was. I've been good, thanks for asking! :) Hows your girl problems? ;)
Tosh Raka
Tosh Raka
Lol 0_0 well actually it all turned out well. We decided to keep it cool, she got a nice girlfriend. And I'm just living up the single life. I suppose one night of confusing passion can just mess with a guys head you know?
R
Rekamennos
Indeed, but good thing you kept your cool, right?
Tosh Raka
Tosh Raka
Regardless, skyrim, or most RPGs allow me to both deal with real life problems by playing them out, and kinda escape them. In the end I'm just happy to exist. ^_^
Tosh Raka
Tosh Raka
Cheesy I know.
R
Rekamennos
No, that's actually what I do too, so it's okay
Tosh Raka
Tosh Raka
;) you're cool. And you're pretty. And you play skyrim. Why aren't you married yet!? Lol
Tosh Raka
Tosh Raka
Oh and excited for your next installment... I'm really digging you're FF
R
Rekamennos
bc I'm 21, and like all girls, I have relationship problems :p
R
Rekamennos
awwww thank you :) I really wish I had the motivation to continue writing it right now... *sigh*
Tosh Raka
Tosh Raka
Haha well one thing is true, a problem solved is a lesson learned ;) and I think you'll find the motivation for writing in your deepest emotions. Let your pen (or keyboard haha) describe your darkest depths and brightest moments. Fiction writers are the worlds greatest crafters of embellishment,
Tosh Raka
Tosh Raka
So in other words, if your having relationship problems, why not use that, and morph your writing into something you wish you could do, no matter how heroic or gruesome. Just remember that a good character doesn't have to remain as such.
R
Rekamennos
I just feel bad taking Tymvir from Leilani due to my own spite :p
Tosh Raka
Tosh Raka
That's what makes it real though because it's real emotions going into what you write :D
R
Rekamennos
IDKKK lol theyre pretty real already
Tosh Raka
Tosh Raka
Yea I'm actually catching up now, rereading some of your stuff, and I have to say, your flow has really become pro, I like your style :) really big improvement from your older stuff
R
Rekamennos
*dies* thank you :p my old stuff wasnt that bad :p
Tosh Raka
Tosh Raka
No it's wasn't bad at all, it was excellent content but I'm a stickler for grammar/diction/flow. Your descriptive skills are amazing, like u captured in my mind what a Passionate yet fleeting kiss between Tymvir and Leilani would be like. ;)