Skyrim Forum

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
Tivo
Tivo
Bashing kids with hammers is rude.
Mini Mongo
Mini Mongo
I could see how you took it so I edited it, sorry for that. Could you remove my rating please.
Tivo
Tivo
Yeah bro. But Gingers having no souls is a running joke that's been around a long time. If a true ginger was to actually take offence to that, they shouldn't even be on the internet. Anyone who can't take a joke that's specifically directed at them and have a nice laugh over it, shouldn't be on the internet.
Tivo
Tivo
Maybe you can think of it this way. The arrow to the knee thing is obviously big with skyrim fans. What if someone lost a loved one in real life because they really were hit with an arrow in the knee.

Point being, it's all in good fun and I mean no harm.

I'll remove your negative rating. Have a good day, sir.
Mini Mongo
Mini Mongo
I will remove your's to, but I have already reported you and I can't revert that. At the same time though, I find it rather rude so try not to make those kinda jokes on here.
Mini Mongo
Mini Mongo
My point is don't make those kinda jokes here were a very laid back community.
Tivo
Tivo
Yeah I'm new here and I'm used to the complete jerk skyle always flaming kinda community haha. My bad. I'm just stressin dude. I made my mom a sweetroll for her birthday tomorrow and somebody stole it. Sorry I took out my stress on you.
Mini Mongo
Mini Mongo
Hahaha :) Yeah I hate the sweet role thief's, but yeah you should stay here mate it's really good.
Tivo
Tivo
I just started playing skyrim a few days ago and this morning i was looking around for a forum that's actually active and this seems to be the only one.