• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
Stone
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media About

• I'm in a strange mood... I actually feel like playing Skyrim again! *loads up PS3*
    May I please ask you a question? I'm totally stuck on The Fallen quest. Instead of going in order I played all the quests and now I'm stuck. I am a Stormcloak and when I speak to the Jarl of Whiterun he said he won't help me? Not sure where to go from there. Thanks man!
    Stone
    Stone
    Unfortunately I can't help with that. I did that quest a long time ago and can't remember what I did or what it's even about. Trying posting your query in the Skyrim Help section. :)
    For leveling up to 100 sneak attack with the greybeards:
    I accidentally angered one of the greybeards while leveling my sneak up. They started to attack me but i ran away and they stopped. I went back to them and they were fine with me. I sneaked up and slashed them once and they started to attack me again. How do i fix this?
    Stone
    Stone
    Make sure your using an iron dagger and try it again. If it fails again, when there attacking you try and get your weapon out and then putting it away and sometimes they'll stop.

If both fail, try posting in the Syrim help section and I'm sure a member of the community will help you.
    Stone
    Stone
    Skyrim*
    thanks all your help has gotten me far in the game. but what would you suggest in killing falmers and daweven sphere (i think that's what they are) they are a large brass ball that turns into a killing machine! thanks again for all your help!
    Stone
    Stone
    I don't really have any advice for Falmers, I tend to just kill them with a sword though, as it's normally faster than magic or using a bow.

Dwarven Sphere's I used to find difficult to kill, I think that there weak against fire, but I can't remember if it's fire or not so you'll need to try it out.

No problem, glad to help you out.
    Thanks for the support on the post. As for the tutorial section, I just post to general because it seems to get ~95% of this site's traffic. More eyes = better for everyone.

Yeah, I designed the site and everything myself. In another life I was a project manager for a web development company, so I had a bit of an edge. Open to suggestions though if you have any. Thanks again :)
    Hey stone, You mentioned on your youtube video when you were waiting two days for alchemy at whiterun in acardia's culdron that to cut the waiting time in half you have to push the guide button what button is that? If you do not mind?
    Stone
    Stone
    Oh, I didn't make that video so I don't know. Sorry. :p
    Sakura
    Sakura
    its ok thanx anyway
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts