Skyrim Forum

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
Hildolfr
Hildolfr
I was on the main forum page and I accidentally hit the "End" key on the keyboard. As I was scrolling up, I saw the screenshot of her by the map and I was like, "Holy plops, that looks awesome." I liked it so much, I saved it and considered making it my wallpaper.
Hildolfr
Hildolfr
You did a really nice job with her. It's yet another moment where I wish I was on PC to get some of those amazing mods. Love the rapier sword and everything. What kind of build is she? Sneaky archer with a dash of magic? I would imagine if it was based off Daenerys it would be mostly magic... I haven't read past book 2 and haven't really kept up with the series, but don't recall her being much of a warrior.
Hildolfr
Hildolfr
And the reason I posted that in two separate posts is because apparently there's a character limit... :sadface: :sadface: :sadface:
Black Orchid
Black Orchid
She's what I classify as a Rogue; she uses Sneak, Illusion, Pickpocket, a little bit of Archery and One Handed dual wield skills, as well as Speech and Lockpicking for role-playing purposes.
Black Orchid
Black Orchid
In a little story I made up for her, she's the reluctant Dragonborn (which essentially means she tries to act all tough, but is really a chicken and would rather not face danger head-on unless it's a guaranteed win) :-)
Black Orchid
Black Orchid
I just realized that "Stage Fright" was the incorrect size; I deleted it and reposted the 1920 x 1080 image for you if you wish to use it for your desktop. ;-)
Hildolfr
Hildolfr
Ah, she is perfect for rogue. The rapier (I call it that, but I'm really talking about the spherical handguard) is perfect for that class, I think. I don't know, just strikes me as rogue. She sounds perfect for the Thieves Guild. A young woman who likes pretty things, acts tough, but doesn't really like confrontation. Play the Thieves Guild with a strict no kill/no conflict policy. Would be awesome!