Skyrim Forum

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
Znowcicle
Znowcicle
Hey, haven't heard from you in a while. How have you been? :)
Lady Redpool the Unlifer
Lady Redpool the Unlifer
I've been O.K.ish. I moved to CO for school and have been dealing with all the stress/problems that go along with work, school and not having a support structure here. And I still have a drinking problem that I don't think is a prroblem but that's besides the point. How are you?
Znowcicle
Znowcicle
I'm making it. Haha. Not really a whole lot else I can do. I'm trying to get back into college since I was uprooted during the fall semester. Still learning things about myself. Sucks that you don't have a support structure. You should make your own. :)
Znowcicle
Znowcicle
Oh gosh. Not the special kind of stupid. My family was hoping to move to CO eventually. XD It's good to have a plan. It certainly makes things easier. And it really is. Haha.
Lady Redpool the Unlifer
Lady Redpool the Unlifer
I should! Except I hate it here. Too cold, and .......a special kind of stupid people. I'm kinda setting it up so that I can uproot and leave the day after graduation. Good that you're still learning about yourself! One should always learn more about themselves, it's by far the mmost interesting topic on earth.
Lady Redpool the Unlifer
Lady Redpool the Unlifer
Oh no, not THE special kind of stupid. I mean they found a NEW type of stupid and adopted it as their own. It is good to have a plan, and a backup plan, and the ability to improvise when both fall apart. Lol, I swear I still learn things about myself, even things I've learned before and forgotten.