Skyrim Forum

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
Renegader
Renegader
No problem, congratulations on Dawnguard. It was from those who have donated to Skyrim Forums, which, funnily enough, was from The_Deadliest_Troll. Since the DLC costs around $20USD, of which Troll donated $10 to become premium, he therefore has contributed to 50% of your Dawnguard and thus your gift is technically from Troll. So yeah, good on you, Troll :)
EleanorUnicorn
EleanorUnicorn
purely because of this comment, i have written an IOU of £6.40 (which is $10 US dollars) and paid for membership. i expect a star next to my name from now on, thankyou very much :p
EleanorUnicorn
EleanorUnicorn
and isn't troll just the best guy in the world, ever? makes me kind of wish he wasn't thousands of miles away..
The_Deadliest_Troll
The_Deadliest_Troll
Eleanor, I'm not going to lie to you... I strongly considered the possibility of gifting you Dawnguard if you hadn't won because I felt bad for teasing you :p Haha P.S. I like you guys <3
EleanorUnicorn
EleanorUnicorn
and i would have bought you a psn card if you'd lost too.. *or would i..* lol.. i like you too :D
Renegader
Renegader
and they lived happily ever after :')

Thank you for the donation by the way, now it's like you and Troll paid for Dawnguard. How romantic. You and Troll. :')

Pundragon
EleanorUnicorn
EleanorUnicorn
lol.. maybe one day.. why the hell have you tagged pun in this btw?