Skyrim Forum

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
dunklunk
dunklunk
So very sweet of you to visit, Asiax. :) Long time indeed. Life is good. Even gooder for you, right? Noticed how your beloved Finlandia won gold at the WJC! In Sweden, no less! Very nice. :) <3
Asiaxfani
Asiaxfani
We won what now? I honestly have no idea of what you're talking about... I can only assume you're referring to a sports event of some kind, so I guess it goes without saying I don't follow nor really give a rats ass about any sports... XD I'm a bad person.
dunklunk
dunklunk
LOL! Hell no, that doesn't mean you're a bad person. You don't like sports and I do. Opposites attract, don'tcha know? :) The WJC is the World Junior Championship. It's ice hockey at the junior level played between nations, and this year's champ is Finland. And they won it all in Malmo, Sweden. Sorry. You don't give a rat's ass about sports. TMI. ;) :D
Asiaxfani
Asiaxfani
Heh-heh.. X) Good to know. That does explain the headlines going on about "the victory of the lil' lions" or something like that (why our country's seal is a lion when we are about as far from climate suitable for them as you can get is beyond me..)