Skyrim Forum

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
Wolfbane
Wolfbane
Don't forget some Soul Eater!
Majir-Dar
Majir-Dar
I've already seen Soul Eater actually. Some of the best anime I've seen. That is, unless they're doing another season.
Wolfbane
Wolfbane
I started rewatching it. Seriously awesome. Aside from the main cast, Crona is one of my favorites.
Majir-Dar
Majir-Dar
I always loved Franken Stein, myself.
Wolfbane
Wolfbane
Stein's a boss haha. Death is pretty cool once he gets all serious and deadly.
Wolfbane
Wolfbane
Have you seen Darker than Black? Pretty badass.
Majir-Dar
Majir-Dar
Darker than Black... is it about an assassin? I believe I have seen it.
Wolfbane
Wolfbane
Yeah. It's also about contractors that have special abilities and what not. Definitely one of my favorites.
Majir-Dar
Majir-Dar
Yeah, I've seen it. Everything was really good but I don't like how the episodes seemed to not link to each other. It was only until the end did the episodes start to go together.
Wolfbane
Wolfbane
It was like each episode was a different Job almost. It still had some underlying links though. I thought it was well done.
Majir-Dar
Majir-Dar
The episodes were split into a bunch of part 1s and part 2s almost throughout the entire series. Don't get me wrong, though, it's still a great anime and I would recommend it to anyone.
Wolfbane
Wolfbane
I forgot they were split haha. I always recommend it to my friends or anyone who asks lol
Majir-Dar
Majir-Dar
Surprisingly enough (to me anyway), I only have one friend as interested in anime as I am. It really puts a damper on things when I want to talk about anime and he's not around.
Wolfbane
Wolfbane
I see how that would suck. That's how my best friend and I are about music. Before, I wasn't into Anime, but now I'm getting there. Although I like the darker and more serious ones. If they have some silly moments, I'm okay with that, but if they are filled with them, then I can't watch lol
Majir-Dar
Majir-Dar
Then you would absolutely hate fairy tail. It's basically a comedy with plenty of fighting (actually that describes a lot of anime). I'm good with both dark and serious anime and light-hearted anime. If you really want a good anime, I would highly suggest Black Butler. It's one of the best anime I have ever seen and it's not too comical. You can watch it from YouTube easily enough as well.
Wolfbane
Wolfbane
Black Butler is awesome haha. An old friend and I cosplayed Black Butler. She was Grell and I was Sebastian. My first ever Cosplay lol. That day I found out the would dress up better as a comic hero ( Constantine, Frank Castle) or something more of my style. I actually just started watching Cowboy Bebop. I've seen it before when I was small, but I'm actually watching the series.
Majir-Dar
Majir-Dar
Never seen Cowboy Bebop myself and never cosplayed.
Wolfbane
Wolfbane
You might like Bebop. I would only dress up for ComiCon. It's definitely not a everyday thing haha. One of my friends would dress up most days and go out in the outfit. She's an odd one.
Wolfbane
Wolfbane
It's about space bounty hunters, that has a smoky blues undertone to it.